.✶゚ฺ。 BIRTHDAY GIFT // IMY X ZYX

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, I saw Yoona-noona alone at Room 4B. Did you fight or something?” Jongin asks the black-haired guy who was freestyling when he entered the room. Yixing stops dancing and looks at the younger.

 

“She wasn’t holding anything?” Jongin’s confused but he nods. Yixing sighs in relief and he walks towards the speakers to turn them off. “You can use this room now, Jongin. She’s in room 4B right?”

 

Jongin watches as his hyung hastily walks towards the mentioned the room. Why will he be that worried? If they didn't fight, he thinks that maybe his noona is just resting after a long day of practice since she’s preparing for a special stage for their upcoming SMTown concert. Is there anything wrong with that?

 

On the other hand, Yixing can’t stop his heart from beating so fast. He knows that his girlfriend will be practicing up until 4pm but he wonders why she stayed for more than another hour. He has a suspicion that she wants to be alone once again, a thing that he doesn’t ever want to happen.

 

The last time that she was alone, she was on the rooftop, ready to jump. It was a good thing that he went upstairs to catch some air. If he was late for a minute, he wouldn’t have been able to hug and kiss her like there’s no tomorrow.

 

When he finally arrives at the room, he stares at her for a while. She is only wearing a white tee and a pair of black leggings but she looked the most beautiful. Her bare face is shining despite the fact that she practiced for hours, but her doe eyes are blank. It breaks his heart to see her like this.

 

“Hey.” Yoona’s head tilts towards his direction and she gives him a small smile. Yixing takes a seat beside her and he takes her hand for him to hold. He plays with her fingers for a minute – a thing that she has always liked. “What’s the problem?”

 

Yoona loves this side of Yixing. He has always known what she needs only by looking at her. She has never found a guy like him, and she’s grateful that she has him by her side. She will not know what she will do if he’s in another girl’s arm.

 

“Jessica-unnie…” Yoona heaves a deep sigh. “The group fought again. She was so close to renewing her contract and rejoining the group but Tyler had to brainwash her again. We… we already planned the comeback. We wanted to surprise the fans… but it’s all ruined now.” The tears in the corner of her eyes start to form again and Yixing hugs her tight.

 

Several years ago, Jessica Jung decided to leave the group to pursue her designing career. Everyone was shocked, but it affected the group the most. Especially Yoona, since she practically treated the latter as her sister.

 

Yixing watched her fall on the floor as she danced and he watched her cry alongside the upbeat music. He has always watched her from the shadows and when he saw her at the time of crisis, it broke his heart.

 

He knew that he needed to do something. When he found her at the same room, crying, he hugged her silently, completely shocking her. That happened repeatedly and soon, he was able to know what her problem was and helped her be a better person once again.

 

However, this thing happened again. He hates it. He doesn’t like it when she cries. He knows how hard this is for her since she loves her group so much. She treats them like her sisters from other sets of parents and she cannot bear to be without them.

 

“What should I do? They completely cut off all sorts of communication with Sica-unnie!” Yoona sobs harder in his embrace. Yixing tightens his hold on her, knowing that all she needs right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter