.✶゚ฺ。 CLOSER // IMY X LTY

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for kllada
thank you for the short note on your request btw ; ;

 

“Oh, sunbaenim!” Taeyong immediately rises from his seat and bows his head quickly upon the arrival of the doe-eyed girl. He’s actually quite sulky because he is separated from s but seeing as who the person is going to sit beside him, he thinks that it might be a fun ride.

 

Yoona emits a soft chuckle and gestures for him to take a seat.

 

“You didn’t have to do that.” She says as she settles herself on the seat. “And I told you to call me noona. It was easy for your members to follow that but it’s quite hard for you to do so.” She narrows her eyes as she looks at the man who has gotten shy after her statement.

 

“Ah… it’s just that I’ve gotten used to calling you that.” Taeyong timidly rubs his nape and fidgets with the seatbelt that he has just fastened for the second time. Yoona does the same and the both of them stay quiet for quite a while.

 

“Your recent comeback is really good.” Yoona says out-of-the-blue. “And your hair is pink. I would have pitied you if it was Tiffany-unnie who’s sitting with you.” She laughs softly, making Taeyong blush a bit.

 

To say that he does not have a small crush on his sunbae will be a lie. Almost all of the trainees do so and he’s definitely not an exception. Not when she’s actually an angel in real life and is truly prettier in person – he does not wonder why Johny likes her so much.

 

“Ah, yes. It’s fun promoting but after hearing that we’ll be having a workshop, I feel like I can finally rest after everything.” Taeyong heaves a sigh. Whenever they do not have a comeback schedule, they’re either filming for something or they’re preparing for another comeback and it’s tiring him out.

 

“That’s a thing if you’re still a new group. The company will push you until everyone knows you.” Yoona says. “It’s tiring at first but you’ll get used to it and enjoy everything. We used to get tired easily because of our schedules but now we can manage our individual and group timetables.” She gives him a reassuring smile, making him heave a deep sigh.

 

“Maybe you should teach me about your ways, noona?” Taeyong teasingly asks, making Yoona crack a grin.

 

“Then I guess we’ll be starting today.”

 

 

“Pull it Taeyong!” Yoona screams as she holds onto the rope tighter. “You can step on me! Just… pull it!” Before she even knew it, the game was already on their favor and they all managed to get the handkerchief pass the line. However, it seemed too sudden that everyone lost their balance and fell on the ground.

 

“Noona!” Taeyong immediately got up and saw Yoona trying to sit up, her face was covered wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter