.✶゚ฺ。 JEALOUS // IMY X PCY

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for AsdfghjklPink_Panda

 

“So, explain this one to me.” Chanyeol shows the video clip where Yoona and Baekhyun were too busy laughing with one another. “It seems like you’ve really enjoyed your company with my co-member.” He tries not to sound mad at his question, worried that maybe his girlfriend will be devastated.

 

Yoona stops herself from laughing. Her long-time boyfriend, Park Chanyeol, suddenly barges into her apartment only to show this video clip to her! She wonders why he’s being like this since he doesn’t vocally show his jealousy over her interaction with the other guys.

 

“Wait, are you jealous?” Her grin has gotten wider and Chanyeol hates the fact that he’s so tempted to kiss those luscious lips of her but he has to refrain himself because she’s got some explaining to do. “Seriously, Yeol? It’s just Baekhyun! He’s your best friend!”

 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and sits further from his girlfriend. “That’s it. He’s my best friend.” He crosses his arms in front of his chest. “Anyway, I’m not jealous. I just need an explanation! And by the way, you’re too close. Too close!” He slaps his two hands together and shows it to Yoona. “This close!”

 

Yoona lazily places her feet on top of the coffee table and watches her boyfriend in amusement. Their dating news has been the biggest talk of 2016 because none of the people actually expected the both of them to be together! She is quite worried that maybe Chanyeol doesn’t really care about her because he never questions her about her intimate scenes with other guys. But now that he’s acting like this, she can finally say that her boyfriend is normal.

 

“Are you jealous?” She repeats the question, making Chanyeol more annoyed. “Oh come on, it was just a live broadcast of the game! It’s not like we were kissing or something.” She bursts into laughter when she sees Chanyeol pouting as he sulks on the corner of the couch.

 

“Why do you have to act so friendly? The fact that Heechul-hyung has invited you to that stupid game live broadcast is already bothering me and now, you’re being too close to my best friend. It’s like you’re adding salt to the wound!”

 

To say that Chanyeol isn’t jealous of the guys ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter