.✶゚ฺ。 SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR // IMY X PJM

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for yoongphrodite

 

“Hyung!” Taehyung says as he rushes towards Jimin. The pink-haired boy stays on his lying position as he tries to not scream due to his injured foot. “I told you to not overwork yourself for this comeback!” He worriedly says as he helps Jimin sit properly.

 

Jimin cracks a grin as he stretches his leg. “I’m fine, Taehyung. Continue practicing for our dance break. I’ll just be resting for a while.” He says as he urges for the younger boy to carry on what he was doing. He wants to stand up but he does not want Taehyung to worry more about him if he falls down.

 

Taehyung emits a sigh. These days, he noticed how Jimin always stays up late in their practice room alone so this time he decided to accompany him. “Is this still all about what you’ve read?” The smile on Jimin’s face fades as he looks away. “Look, you are more than enough okay? Don’t think much about what that anti-fan said because we know that they’re just jealous of your success.”

 

“But what if that was the case, Taehyung?” Jimin says. “My voice isn’t as good as Jungkook’s and my dancing skills aren’t as powerful as Hoseok hyung’s. Everybody excels on their own field – except for me.”

 

BTS members have the habit of reading comment sections during their free time. Their fans' encouraging words keep them going and anti’s hateful speeches make them stronger mentally. However, there are certain comments that make Jimin sensitive such as remarks like ‘why did Jimin debut with them?’, ‘what can he do?’, and many more.

 

“You know that I’m not the person you can be dramatic with.” Taehyung jokingly says, making Jimin chuckle. “Alright hyung, I’m going to contact our manager and ask him to bring you to the hospital.” When he notices that Jimin is going to protest, he covers his mouth. “Go to the hospital or let Namjoon-hyung treat your foot.”

 

***

 

“Doctor Im, a VIP patient has been brought in the emergency room.” Yoona massages her forehead and chugs the last of her drink. It has been a toxic day for her with emergency surgeries everywhere and now, a VIP patient arrives. She’s expecting him to be just like the other VIPs – complaining about a pain that is actually non-existent.

 

“Is he a politician or what?” She asks and gets shocked when the nurse shakes her head. “Really? I didn’t receive an annoying old man today. What a day!” She exclaims, making the nurses in the nurse station laugh. “Alright, I’ll be back. Make sure to save some rice cakes for me okay?”

 

“Heol.” Taehyung says as he watches a tall, young woman walk towards them. Jimin’s foot is too painful for him to even care about what Taehyung’s gaping about so he stays still with his eyes closed. “Did it hurt when you fell from the sky?”

 

Yoona almost choked on her spit when she heard the youthful man’s question. She inspects his looks – not too bad for someone saying a cheesy line. His gray hair and well-built body is an eyecandy – but totally not her type.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you but I came out from my mother’s… you know.” Yoona says, making her apprentice chuckle. “So, what happened to your friend? And if I may not sound rude… is it alright for high school students to have those kinds of bright colors on your hair?”

 

Jimin suddenly feels the urge to stop Taehyung from saying anything weird again so he opens his eyes and forces himself to sit up, making him groan a bit.

 

“I’m sorry but we’re not…” When he tilts his head to his side, he almost ran out of words to say. “Teenagers.” It has been awhile since he last saw a girl out of their company and seeing a brand new beauty in front of him makes his heart beat fast.

 

Yoona nods her head as she looks at his foot which hasn’t been moving for awhile. “You sprained your ankle?” She asks with her eyes still fixated on his foot. “Let me see.” As she takes a seat on the bed to examine his foot, she notices how swollen it is. “You have been forcing this, aren’t you? It’ll take a week or two for this to heal.”

 

“Umm, can I still dance after I get treated here?” Jimin’s actually nervous to have her near to him but he has to think of his career right now. “If I don’t dance for a week, it might be hard for me to catch up with the others…”

 

“If you didn’t want this to happen then why did you still dance with a sprained ankle?” She asks, now looking at the young man. She notices how good-looking he is but now is not the time to gawk over her handsome patient. “Bring me the kit.” She asks her apprentice before looking at the two men again. “So, how did this happen?”

 

“He must have seen you walking around and tripped on his foot because you’re too beautiful.” Taehyung says, earning a smack on the arm from the elder man. “Kidding! We have been working for a song and he happens to overwork himself because apparently, an anti told him he’s not enough –“

 

“Too much information!” Jimin says as he covers Taehyung’s mouth while chuckling awkwardly. “I just happened to love dancing way too much… yes that’s it.”

 

“I wonder why you’re a VIP patient though.” Yoona raises an eyebrow before realization hits her. Colored hair, well-built bodies -- “Wait, are you both idols?”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widen at her question. “You don’t know us?” It is actually his first time to encounter such a person since the last time that they went to a hospital, the doctor assigned to them begged them for an album.

 

“Would I be asking if I knew you?” Yoona asks as well, making Jimin place his hand over his forehead.

 

“I’m sorry, he’s just so clueless at times.” He eyes Taehyung who just shrugs. “By the way, yes we are idols.” He confirms, making Yoona nod her head. It is a new experience for her since this is the first time that she treats a celebrity.

 

“I see.” Yoona says as she takes the dressing kit from her apprentice. “I thought you were rebellious high school students judging by your hair colors.” She honestly states as she starts to treat his swollen ankle.

 

“I’m 27!” Taehyung defensively exclaims.

 

“You are?” Yoona raises her head as she looks curiously at Taehyung, observing his facial features. “You look younger.” She comments before going back to work.

 

“That’s because I’m so handsome, noona.” He then does a check sign under his chin as he lowers his head so Yoona can see him.

 

“Taehyung, stop it.” Jimin says in defeat. Taehyung is really a handful whenever he’s hyper. “Where’s our manager?”

 

Taehyung fixes his position and stares into space before replying to Jimin. “He went out to buy foods.” He says before diverting his attention to Yoona again. “By the way noona, how old are you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter