Back In Korea

You make me feel loved

It was almost time for their flight back to Korea. Yoongi stood outside his room, completely dressed in black, leaderjacket, cap and a bag standing in front of his feet. He nuzzled his face in his black turtleneck sweater and sighed. It was great to go home again. They had been to Japan for their fanmeetings and to Hong Kong for the MAMAs so going back was a good thing. Maybe they could rest a little.

He slowely made his way down to the lobby, where everyone was already waiting. Hoseok did so, too. Yoongi looked at him for a few seconds before averting his gaze again and blushed. He actally wanted to talk to him. Say, that he was so in love with him and all the things he felt but his mouth just wouldn't move.

"Ready?" Their manager said and everybody nodded. At the airport the cameras blinded their way again but luckily they didn't have to wait for their flight long.

Back in Korea in the dorms:

"Kookie, Chim Chim and I will be going out for a while. We'll be back this evening." Taehyung said and waved to Yoongi.

Now everybody was away exept Hoseok and him . How would he stay alive until evening? Namjoon and Seokjin where off to go shopping and knowing Namjoon, they'd spent a long time in the stores. Hopefully Seokjin wouldn't grow tired of him.

 

He slowly made his way back to his room but got stopped by Hoseok. 

"Hey, wanna watch a movie? Nobody is here now anyway."

"Uhm, sure." Yoongi murmured and made his way to the couch. He let Hoseok pick the movie and he made himself comfortable, laying a blanket on the couch. Hoseok the DVD player and after that Yoongi found out it was a Christmas movie. He smiled. He never really liked cheesy movies but with Hoseok he could enjoy anything. Hoseok made his way up to the couch and positioned himself next to Yoongi, laying the blanket over them. He lazily smiled at Yoongi and he blushed a little, nuzzeling his face more into the blanket. After a few minutes he began to feel a little tired. The warmth of the room and the gentle voices coming from the TV where soothing. But something was missing. He suddenly felt a warm shoulder against his head and gentle arms moving him toward an even warmer body. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the person's heart beat. It was even but a little fast. He suddenly opened his eyes. He knew this smell. He actually forgot who was pulling him closer but he didn't move. He felt so comfortable and he really wanted to tell Hoseok about his feelings.

'Maybe now is a good time. Yoongi, be brave, grab your chance!'

He swallowed thickly before he began whispering.

" H-Hoseok I... I l-like... "

Hoseok now had his eyes trained on the smaller body laying against him. He noticed sounds coming from the older and he tried to listen. Although it was very quiet, what he said he could still hear Yoongi.

"... You..." Yoongi finished with a red face.

He felt relieved. He finally told Hoseok his feelings. But did he actually hear him? 

His question was answered as he felt strong arms laying him down gently with his back on the couch. He slightly yelped because it was so sudden but when he saw Hoseok's serious face he only saw the beautiful man. He looked so handsome in the dim light. His heart began to beat faster and he nervously his lips.

"Do you mean it?" Hoseok asked.

" I-I really do. You are just..." Yoongi took a small breath.

" You are just... Aaaah you know how I'm not good with words!" Yoongi sighed. He never really knew how to express himself with words well.

Hoseok smiled. " I know, Yoongi."

He blushed. His smile was so gentle and he felt all fizzy inside again. 

"I love you so much,  you know." Hoseok said. " I didn't know when I should confess but I couldn't stand it anymore. When you were crying I just wanted to cuddle you forever." 

"You did? That's cheesy, Hoseok!"

Yoongi showed his gummy smile. He laughed a bit and Hoseok laughed, too. But Hoseoks face became serious again and he leaned closer to Yoongi's face. Yoongi already closed his eyes and waited. But he felt nothing happened. He slightly opened his eyes and he saw Hoseok's smile.

"You know I really want to kiss you right now." He whispered.

"Then do it, you dork."

Hoseok giggled. Yoongi did too but he suddenly felt warm lips against his and he sighed in content. He leaned in and his heart beat got faster. Their lips were perfect for each other. First Hoseok only kissed sweetly but it soon became a little more as he nibbled at Yoongi's lips and the shorter groaned, opening his mouth a little. Hoseok hesitated a little but as soon as he met Yoongi's tongue the kiss heated up and he gently put a hand on Yoongi's hip and held him as close as possible. Yoongi felt like he was in heaven. His mind was fuzzy and his cheeks red. Hoseok made him feel like he was the best thing in the world.

As they stopped, panting for air, Hoseok laid next to Yoongi and cuddled him. The warmth of Hoseok's body was wonderful for Yoongi and he leaned his head against Hoseok's firm chest. 

"You're so precious, cinnamon roll."

"Stop it, too cheesy..."

"Aawww. You're blushing."

"Seriously..."

But Yoongi was smiling against Hoseok's ribcage where he could hear Hoseok's gentle heart beat.

"I love you." Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's forehead.

"I love you too." Yoongi said, smiling. The last thing Yoongi thought of was Hoseok. Everything about him and he soon fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

---------

Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun!

Here is the second chapter. It is shorter yeah...

I will proofread it soon and thank you for supporting me. This is only an experiment for my hopefully future works. I really love fluff so this will have mosty fluff, I think. If you have ideas please tell me. And if I should maybe put other characters from BTS ore other groups in it. I haven't thought about the length of this fic yet but it will have many lovely moments of this pair. Maybe I will put more pairs in it. 

We will see. 💘❤

Until next time.

Comment below if you want to. :)

PS: the past days were so much drama for everyone. With MAMA there always comes drama.

And Yoongi crying brought me to tears as well...

Please protect these boys with all costs.