A 'date' with Jimin?!

You make me feel loved

It could get a little heated at the beginning. Please don't kill me. But for the rest it's fine, sooo enjoy.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It's been more than a week since Yoongi and Hoseok were dating. Nobody, not even the other members, knew about their current relationship. They had still kept it a secret. But they knew it couldn't be hidden forever.

 

Saturday morning:

"Yoongi, wake up. It's almost time for breakfast." Hoseok whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"Hmmm... Noooo. I'm too sleepy and it's still too early. And it's also cold outside.

Hoseok watched with amusement as the mob of black hair disappeared under the thick blankets. Yoongi only occupied a little space on the bad. Habit of curling into a ball while sleeping. Hoseok found it adorable and he chuckled. It was wonderful seeing Yoongi like this. His lover looked like a cute little cat. Then suddenly Hoseok had an idea. He smirked.

 

Yoongi felt comfortable again. The silence appearing again. But it was too silent for a room eith Hoseok in it. 

Suddenly he felt the bed dip and before he could register what was going on he felt a pair of soft and warm lips grazing his earshell.

"So you want to sleep, huh? Then I won't let you sleep~" He practically purred into Yoongi's ears.

Yoongi shivered from these words and his face and ears were red. He felt Hoseok nibbling at his earlobe and sometimes biting down gently. Yoongi let himself take by surpise because they hadn't been this intimate yet. They just kissed but he couldn't deny that he really liked it and he really tried not to make any sounds.

"Aah... Hoseok. S-stop it." 

"Why? You like it, don't you?" Hoseok smirked.

He went down and stopped right behind his ear. He began nibbling and at the skin there and finally Yoongi let out a staggered moan. Hoseok smirked at this and used his free hand to roam over Yoongi's collarbones down to his belly button. Purple hickies started to form the smaller's milky skin and Hoseok looked at his work proudly. He slipped his hand under Yoongi's baggy shirt and started to rub circles in the soft skin and caressed his sides. 

"T-tickles..." Yoongi stammered out. He didn't know how he should feel. 

"Hmm... Oh, so it tickles. Are you sure?" Hoseok's hand crawled up higher to Yoongi's s and he teasingly played with them. 

"Hnnng... Tease!" Yoongi really tried to keep his voice down.

He began to pant hard but as Hoseok found another sensitive spot on his neck his moan got cut off by Hoseok's lips wantonly kissing his. He on Yoongi's bottom lip and Yoongi groaned letting Hoseok's tongue inside and explore his mouth. Yoongi was trying to hold Hoseok's hand down but his own body turned into pudding and he felt himself sinking into the bed more. 

"Yoongi-ah, Hoseok-ah! Time for breakfast!" Jin shouted from downstairs.

They both looked at each other for a moment but then Hoseok gave him a last peck and helped Yoongi up.

He was still a little dizzy and tried to sitvup straight. Hoseok chuckled and picked him up bridal-style. 

"Should I carry you down like this, princess?"

"Yah, pabo! Let me down!" Yoongi blushed amd lightly hit the taller one's chest.

"Ok I get it." Hoseok laughed and they all headed to the others with big smiles on their faces.

 

 

"Wow, Yoongi-hyung you are practically glowing. What made you smile so early in the morning." Taehyung said, mouth stuffed with cereals.

"I just a had a pleasant morning, that's all." Yoongi answered and took his seat next to Jimin.

The younger boy was practically jumping in his seat from over-exitement. 

"And what got you so hyped up?" Yoongi asked.

"Yoongi-hyung. Do you wanna hang out with me today?"

"Well,..." Yoongi began.

"Please, hyung I really want to hang out with you today. I'll even treat for lunch."

Yoongi worrily eyed Hoseok who gave him a slight nod. Yoongi mouthed a silent thank you and turned to Jimin again.

"Fine. I'll go hang out with you. But please do something that doesn't include using much energy. I'm not that young anymore." 

"You know you're only two years older, right, hyung? Jimin smirked.

"Yeah, whatever." Yoongi brushed it off.

"I'll text you the location later. But I have to go to the dance practice with Taemin and Jongin. See you later, Yoongi-hyung.

"Well someone is excited." Namjoon said.

"Oh come ooon. Please hyung." Jungkook whined.

"Nope, I can't tell you. It has to stay a secret."

"Uuugh but I can't wait anymore." 

"There's only a few days left till Hwarang will air. You can wait until then." Jin said, carefully eyeing Namjoon so he won't break something again.

"Craaack" 

"The god of destruction strikes again!" Taehyung shouted.

"This is not funny Taehyung-ah. Namjoon how is it even possible to be so clumsy?" Jin shook his head.

"I'm sorry but I'm a human, too. My specialty are my brain and music. And I know I'm clumsy but I can't do anything about it. I just can't seem to control my strength at all." Namjoon sat back into his chair.

"By the way, Jungkook are you going to go bowling with Yugyeom again?" Jin asked.

"Yes, this time I'll definitely beat him!" Jungkook happily proclaimed.

 

 

After breakfast Yoongi tried to find out his outfit for the day but he couldn't choose. He didn't want to look too suspiciously secretive but also not too open and colorful.

He suddenly felt a pair of strong arms around his waist pulling him against a warm chest and he breathed in the calming scent of Hoseok. 

"What's the matter, babe?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know what to wear." Yoongi asked and felt himself rocked from side to side gently. He giggled.

"You look good in anything but I really like that black sweater on you with this maroon jacket." Hoseok reached with his free arm into the closed and showed him said clothes. Yoongi smiled. He had a good fashion sense.

Before leavinf he pecked Hoseok's nose but before he could go he was pulled into a suffocating hug.

"Come back home soon, I'll wait for you. Don't let Jimin drag you into trouble" Hoseok kissed Yoongi on top of the head.

"Is Mr. getting jealous?" Yoongi smiled a bit because Hoseok easily got jealous.

"Maybe... Now leave before I reconsider my decision of letting you go with Jimin.." Hoseok said.

"... On a date?" Yoongi finished his sentence.

"No, it isn't!" Hoseok argued.

"Well, actually it is." Yoongi fired back.

"..." 

"I'm kidding, sunshine." Yoongi pecked Hoseok's lips and smiled at him.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen. See you this afternoon!" Yoongi waved him goodbye.

 

 

 

"Aaaah Yoongi-hyung. You sure took your time, didn't you?" Jimin smirked.

"Brat. Why did you make me walk to the other side of the city to meet at a cafe?" Yoongi panted, clearly out of breath.

"You could've taken the bus or something." Jimin insisted.

"Too many people." Yoongi responded. 

"But I promise you, the coffee and cake they sell here is stunning!" Jimin showed Yoongi the menu.

 

 

"Waaaaaaah. You were right, this is delicious." Yoongi felt the explosion of different flavors on his tastebuds and he hummed in content, clearly not regretting the trip to here.

"Told you so." Jimin leaned back.

Jimin smiled when he saw how happy Yoongi looked while tasting the tiramisu and chuckled when he saw how some of the sweet food was on his cheeks. He reached him a tissue and Yoongi felt sligtly embarressed.

"Hyung." Jimin began, tone serious.

Yoongi looked up.

"Are you hiding something from us?"

Yoongi gulped. Suddenly the tiramisu tasted sour.

"W-what do you mean?" Yoongi stuttered.

"And Hoseok-hyung does too, am I right?" Jimin continued.

"W-we, no I mean I, you know he, we... What I'm trying to say is..." Yoongi couldn't form words. Was Jimin disgusted? Would Jimin not be his friend anymore? 

"You two are going out, aren't you?" Jimim finished.

-Silence-

"Y-yes, we are." Yoongi looked down into his cup of Macciato Caramel and waited for a reaction of the younger.

"Yes, I knew it." Jimin looked at him happily.

"W-what?" Yoongi was confused.

"You two are so obvious. I notice everything, hyung."

"You are not disgusted or something?" Yoomgi asked hesitantly.

"Why should I be? Yoongi I'm happy for both of you and you are both my friends. What else could I be as being hapoy and supportive." Jimin took Yoongi's hands into his and squeezed them.

"Oh Jimin. I don't deserve a friend like you." Yoongi said dramaticly. Jimin laughed and Yoongi joined. 

Soon there were two laughing voices heard in the whole cafe. After their bellies were warm again they got outside and breathed in the cold fresh air. 

"But you know, Yoongi." Jimin said.

"What Jimin?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"You should tell the others." 

"Do you think so? How will they react?" Yoongi asked.

"Not very much different as me. Don't be scared. They are your friends. We've been living together for years now. We are like family. So tell your family about your good news." Jimin told Yoongi and they walked home together.

 

 

 

At the dorms he let himself flop onto the bed and rolled on his side, curling up into a ball. His belly felt warm and his bed was so comfortable, a perfect place to sleep. 

"Cutie, are you back?"

Yoongi turned to the door.

Hoseok was standing with a towel around his lower body at the door. Seemed like he had showered. 

Hoseok slowly made his way to the bed, closing the doof and sitting on ths edge of the bed.

"How was your 'date'?" Hoseok asked, irritation dripping from his words.

"It was fine. We were at a cafe and everything there was delicious." Yoongi answered.

"You know I actually wanted to go with you on a date today but I was nice and let Jimin have his fun. Now it's my turn." Hoseok pouted.

"Alright, fine. Do what you want." Yoongi gave in.

Then he felt a warm pair of lips on his and he savored the sweet kiss like candies. 

"I missed you " Hoseok said.

"I did too, you dork." Yoongi nuzzeled his face into the crook of Hoseok's neck.

They both laid down and stared at each other for a few moments.

Then Hoseok pulled Yoongi into his arms and once again they slept together safe and sound.

*Click*

"They are so cute. Gotta tease Yoongi with this picture now." 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

Hello,

This is the next chapter. I didn't find the time to update sooner because school won't let me rest and my other chapter got deleted so I had to start over again. Buuut here is part 3.

Sorry for the Yoonmin but I absolutely love these two. 

I hope you enjoyed this.

Until next time.