After MAMA

You make me feel loved

'I'm revealing it now... Bangtan sonyeondan!!! Congratulations! "

 

It all seemed like a dream. All their hard work paid off and 2016 has been a great year for BTS. 

When they were called, Yoongi couldn't believe it. They actually won a Daesang for Artist Of The Year. When their leader Namjoon gave his speech and called out to all the ARMYs over the world, he couldn't hold it anymore. He cried hard because he was just so happy. Thick warm tears of joy rolled down his cheeks and he was also kind of embarressed. Why? Because: Did THE Min Yoongi cry in public?! He turned away but Hoseok noticed him and suddenly he felt a warm arm on his shoulder. He was gently pulled into a strong body and he felt nice...

Yoongi rubbed his eyes. He was standing in front of his window in his hotel room. He could still see some lights on in the big skyscrapers of Hong Kong. Some cars dashing along the dark streets and the moon shining guided by all kind of stars. He smiled. It was indeed a wonderful night. He didn't know why but thinking about Hoseok in particular made him feel fuzzy. Not that he admitted it because pleaaaasee... That is just not swaggy at all. He was the man who spit fire everytime he rapped. Who never showed his emotions and was there for everyone. He was the strong one. A good hyung and friend. But not everybody knew that Yoongi actually liked it to be taken care of as well. He also needed a someone to protect him. Not that he told anyone or else his pride would have been shattered.

 

He laid back on his bed curling up into a ball. 

" Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok... "

' Oh no... ' He thought. ' I did it again! What is wrong with me? '

He liked Hoseok. Like, really really like. To be honest he liked all of s. Jin because he always takes care of everyone like a mother does. Namjoon because he is so wise and is just hilarious because he destroys everything in his reach. Jimin because the younger is so lovely to him. Jimin always shows him how much he likes him. Taehyung because his boxy smile is so contagious and he always cheers the group up. Jungkook because he understands Yoongi and is also quiet when asked because Tae and ChimChim would just ignore him and do their thing. But Hoseok was just ... Different. He was... More. The way he made Yoongi smile. His face when he would laugh or when he dances and the way he shows his passion. When he would touch Yoongi and he would actually lean in because Hoseok made him feel warm. Hoseok made Yoongi feel young again. Made him move his body because honestly... Yoongi didn't like to move. Like no movement at all. Just laying in bed doing nothing.

He rolled onto his stomach and put a cushion over his head. 

" I'm thinking too much. I sound like a high school girl in love. "

 

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

" Yoongi, you in there? "

Yoongi almost fell from his bed. 

' Why is he here now? I'm here trying to sort out my freaking emotions and feelings and he wants to come in now? '

" Yes, come in. " 

' Stupid. You could have just said nothing and he would walk away. '

Hoseok opened the door. He wore some baggy sweatpants, a grey tanktop and a snapback. He lazily smiled at Yoongi who blushed slightly.

' Control yourself, Min Yoongi! '

" How are you feeling?" , Hoseok asked. His happy face replaced with concern.

" What do you mean? I'm fine. "

" Well, just asking because it doesn't happen often that you cry. "

He moved closer to the bed.

" Can I sit down? "

" S-sure... "

' Keep it together! ' Yoongi bit his lip. His heart beat faster as Hosek got closer. He was now sitting on the edge and Yoongi thought if he moved any closer, he'd have a heart attack.

" You look red. Are you OK? " Hoseok asked.

" Y-yes I'm fine. "

He put his hand on Yoongi's forehead and Yoongi's eyes widened. 

" Hmm.. You don't have a fever. But are you sure I shouldn't call Seokjin or managerhyung? "

" I'm fine really. " Yoongi now whispered. 

" Are you really? " Hoseok moved his head closer.

Yoongi's breath hitched. 

" Y-yes, really... " He managed to whisper out but it was almost not heard.

" You know, I really worry about you. You are very important to me and I don't want you to feel bad. " Hoseok said. He moved even closer. 

" ... " By now Yoongi was tongue-tied and probable looked like tomato right now.

" Yoongi... " Hoseok breathed against his lips.

Yoongis lips tingled at the hot air and he closed his eyes. Hand gripping his shirt, too scared his heart might fall out of his chest because his heart was beating like crazy.

A big hand found its way to Yoongi's chin and he automatically moved his face up a bit.

Then suddenly he felt a pair of warm soft lips brushing agains his and he opened his eyes out of surprise but closed them again because it felt sooo good. Their lips worked perfectly together. Hoseok pulled Yoongi closer by the hips and he drew little circles into his sides, which made Yoongi warm and fuzzy inside. Hoseok's lips tasted a little like soda and sweets. It was wonderful.

Yoongi whined on the inside as the warm feeling left him abruptly. Hoseok looked him in the eyes with an emotion Yoongi couldn't read. But one thing he knew was that he also loved Hoseok's eyes. They had so much passion and if he looked sharply he'd find a hint of a star inside his irises.

Even though their kiss was innocent and sweet they still panted. Little breaths filled the silence of the room. Yoongi didn't know what to say. He was still so stunned. He liked Hoseok and he just kissed him. On the lips. He slightly put a finger on his lips and he felt hot again. 

" Why... "

" You know I really don't lie about my emotions. I just wanted to kiss you. I know it may sound strange but I just had the urge. I'm really sorry if I offended you. " Hoseok now felt a little sorry because he didn't think about Yoongi, he just wanted to kiss him and forgot that quite possiby Yoongi could be angry at him.

But instead he didn't get a response. He just saw Yoongi looking him deep into the eyes, lips slightly apart and button nose slightly pink. 

" Hoseok, I ... "

" Hey, Hoseok-ah, you coming? "

They both turned to the door. Hoseok sighed. Yoongi just stared. The taller of the two stood up and walked to the door. He then turned around.

" You know I would really like to be more than just... A friend. But I know you'll need time to think about it and until you're ready to answer, I'll gladly wait.

With these words and a heartwarming smile he left the room.

Yoongi just stared at the door. He stared for another 5 minutes before he came back to the real world.

" What did just happen. Eotteokke? "

He buried his face in his hand, rolled on the bed and his heart just wouldn't stop beating. 

 

 

---------

Hey everyone! 💘❤

This is the first chapter and I haven't prood-read it at all yet but I think I will soon. This is new for me and i think my fingers hurt now. For the first chapter it is actually quite much but I hope you like it so far. 

Leave comments and we will see each other in the next chapter.

Btw I actually only planned a one shot but I can't stop writing about these two :)