Five

My Annoying Husband, Park Baek Hyun

ATTENTION: ChanBaek are going to have their SECOND KISS. ^_^

Baek Hyun's POV

And now, we're at our house! Wow, Chan Yeol drove very fast y'know? I'm dizzy right now...ugh...

In OUR house...

Chan Yeol plopped on the couch with a heavy sigh. I went at him and sat beside him. "Yah, are you okay?"

He smiled, but I guess it's a fake smile. He's hiding something from me. "I'm okay." "Chan-nie, just tell me if you had any problem okay?" he just nodded and closed his eyes. I looked at his face. His perfect nose, his pink lips...make him complete. "Like what you see huh?" Chan Yeol said. He...didn't sleep?! "Ani...it's just-no..nothing." I blushed and stood. When I about to walk away, a big hand grabbed mine. I looked at the hand's owner. "Chan-nie?" "Pl..please...just stay here-with me..." I touched at his voice and sat back beside him. "Gwaenchana?" He just silent. "I'm..sorry.." I'm puzzled. "What..are you talking about?" Looks like he's already threw away his ego. But..I felt something inside my heart...

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you yesterday..yo-you don't deserve me, Baek. You're too kind f-for me. I shouldn't have mention about my money and your life. I shouldn't being too harsh to you. And now, you're sick because of me. I'm totally a jerk!" Chan Yeol hit his head with his hands. I stopped him. "I'm sorry too..for being too clingy at you until you felt uncomfortable. And I said I hated you, yesterday. It's my fault too..." my eyes teared. I don't know, but I felt sad inside.

"Shh...don't cry, crying doesn't suit you." Chan Yeol embraced me. I felt warm and safe in his arms. I hugged him back, while tears rolling non-stop on my cheeks. "Chan Yeol-ah, please forgive me..I'm just a burden to you. I'm full of flaws, I'm not perfect for you..." 

Suddenly, Chan Yeol pulled back and grabbed both of my shoulders. His eyes looked into mine. "W-wae.." 

"So what you full of flaws? I don't care because to Park Chan Yeol, Park Baek Hyun is perfect!" 

I blushed, And...speechless. "I love you so much, Baek Hyun-ah. You make me melt, everyday. Now, close your eyes."

I closed my eyes, who knows what will he do? Bu then, I felt something soft on my lips. It's his lips, isn't it?

Then I felt he pulled back. I opened my eyes. "Saranghae, Park Baek Hyun."

A/N: JJANG~ sorry for the SUPER-SHORT chapter~