Three

My Annoying Husband, Park Baek Hyun

Chan Yeol's POV...

Aish...it's freaking late! I'm sure Baek Hyun already sleeping. I drive as fast as I could. After 8 minutes driving finally, I arrive! I drive into MY car garage. After that, I locked up the gate. When I stepped out from my car, I saw something on the bench. Don't tell me that..it's a ghost...

Silently, I walked towards the object. Then the object became more familiar. Wait, isn't that...

Baek Hyun? He looked so calm in his sleep. I carressed his beautiful face.. Hey, Park Chan Yeol! Stop! Haish...

I carried this midget in bridal-style towards his bedroom. Gently, I put him on the bed and covered him with a blanket. He looked so cute. What I'm thinking? I just shrugged it. Don't mind it.

1:29 A.M

I can't sleep! I'm hungry....so I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Hmm...salad, fruits, mayo? There isn't one thing that I like! I need Baek Hyun to cook for me...but he's sleeping! Hmm...

I don't care whether he's sleeping or not! He's my husband so he must cook for me! I marched towards his room and opened the door. I walked at him and wake him up. "Yah...I'm hungry.."

"Cook by yourself..." his eyes still closed. I groaned. "I don't know how to cook!" "Aish..don't eat then. Just go to sleep." What?!

I pulled off his blanket. "Yah! You're my husband and you should cook for me! Now!" but he still sleeping. So, I hae to use plan C then. I closed the gap between us and press my lips on his. His eyes automatically open and pushed me away. "Ch..Chan Yeol! What are you doing? You should ask me first!" I made a pokerface. "Well, it's your fault. You don't want to cook for me." He sighed. "Ara, ara! I'll cook for you! Haish!" I smiled in victory. What if...I use plan C everyday...hmm...

"Yah Park Chan Yeol! The food is almost done!" Baek Hyun's freaking loud voice woke me up. I took a seat at the dining table. My stomach already waiting for food. "Here." Baek Hyun put a plate of..toast?!  "Just this?!" "Be grateful, Chan Yeol." I sighed. "But I'm too~hungry.." I whine. Do I care? I want something that can make me full! "I hate you Chan Yeol." I looked at him. "So why did you marry me? Because of my money?" I yell at him. "Who do you think you are huh? You think that I'm too desperate for money? I still can make a living for me even if I didn't marry you!"

Oh really? I stood in front of him. "I'm a CEO. A freaking CEO! And you, you're just a beggar who wants my money!" 

SLAP! What the-

"Watch your mouth Park Chan Yeol! I don't want you to insult me anymore, understand?!" and I saw something running down his cheeks. Wait, is he crying again? "I ing hate you Park Chan Yeol!" he ran towards his room and once again slamming his door. I sighed. What have I done? Let's use plan B again. I knocked his door and talked in a 'soft' voice, "Baek Hyun..open this door, okay? I'm sorry for saying that to you.." no response. Maybe he already sleeping or just ignoring me. Hmm, let him be. This morning he should be okay...I hope so.

07:19 A.M

I walked to the kitchen, hoping Baek Hyun was there too. But no. Did he still mad at me? I walked towards his door and knocked it. "Baek Hyun-ah...are you in there?" I twisted the knob, but it's locked. Hmm..he's silll in there. I took spare key and unlocked it. The first thing that I saw was...

"Baek Hyun!" 

Baek Hyun was lying on the floor. I quickly ran at him. "Baek Hyun, yah...gwaenchana? Baek?" I held his pale cheeks and checked his temperature. 

What the hell! He's burning! I lifted him and grabbed my keys. I went to my car and put him gently at the backseat. I sat at the driver seat before rushed to the hospital as fast as I could.