Four

My Annoying Husband, Park Baek Hyun

Akma's POV (;P)

Chan Yeol drove and arrived at the hospital. He lifted Baek Hyun into the building. "What's the matter, ssi?" a nurse asked panically. "Are you blind?! He's fainted!" "Sorry, bring him to the room A2." Chan Yeol, immediately ran towards a blue door and the nurse came to open the door. Chan Yeol put Baek Hyun gently on the hospital bed. "Don't worry, Dr. Jun Myeon will take care of him." "Yes, please make sure my husband safe." "We will,"

--

After 10 minutes...

Dr. Jun Myeon came out. "How's my husband?" "He's fine, just getting a high fever. Don't worry, after taking a rest, then he'll be fine. You can visit him now. I'l take my leave." he bowed. Chan Yeol sighed. 'Wait, why did I really panick just now? Am I..NO! You're just helping him, Chan Yeol! Or not, his parents will blame me for not taking care of his son. Right? Haha..' He walked into the room and he saw a petite figure was lying on the bed. "He looks...calm and relax.." 

Baek Hyun then whined like a puppy and Chan Yeol found it FREAKING CUTE. He awed a the sight. "Hmm...Chan-nie?" Chan Yeol quickly changed his face to the poker one. "What?" "Did you sent me to here? Aww...how sweet are you.." Chan Yeol just huffed. "Your parents will blame me if they found out their beloved son sick. That's all,"

"Whatever. But, thank you...Chan-nie. A-and sorry if I burdened you." Chan Yeol quickly shaked his head. Unagreed. "Yah, you're not a burden to me okay? I'm your husband and it's my responsibility to take care of you, Baek."

Baek Hyun blushed at the new nickname. Chan Yeol realized what he said and quickly faked a cough. "I..I didn't mean it. I took it from a drama." Baek Hyun smiled. "Yah, why are you smiling suddenly?"

"Nothing. Just you're actually a sweet husband." " No I'm not. I'm actually tasteless husband." Baek Hyun laughed. Chan Yeol can't help but smiling at Baek Hyun's cute laughs.

The next day...

"I miss this house~" Baek Hyun sang. "Tch, you're just leaving this house for 28 hours. How can you already miss it?" 

Baek Hyun said nothing. "Chan-nie, I just wanted to say something." Chan Yeol's face seems relax, but deep inside of his heart, the beating turns 1000 times faster. "Just tell me."

"I'm sorry for getting you into trouble. I know I'm annoying but I've been tried to be a good husband for you. I want you to live happi-" "Just shut up," Chan Yeol sealed his husband's lips with his then he pulled back. Baek Hyun became really speechless. "Ch..Chan-nie.." Chan Yeol smiled. 

"You are. You are a good husband to me, Baek. You don't know how much I love you." Suddenly, Baek Hyun held his shoulders before shaking it. "Chan-nie, wake up. Yah, wake up."

Chan Yeol opened his eyes. 'Was I just dreaming just now, phew..' "Are you tired?" Baek Hyun, with the hospital cloth, he woke Chan Yeol ."Ah? Ani...just sleepy, not tired So, let's go home. I'm bored here."

"Arraseo." Baek Hyun smiled sweetly at Chan Yeol. 

A/N: Hello! So, this is it. Chan Yeol just dreaming tho...don'tworry just hoping hat they'll have their second kiss on the next chapter. (Because they had their first kiss on their wedding) So..

KEEP CALM AND SHIP CHANBAEK!!!