Two

My Annoying Husband, Park Baek Hyun

Baek Hyun's POV

He waved at me?! *laughs crazily* It seems his ego melted a bit...you know, his ego is too high...even higher than Wiz Khalifa's building!

Actually, I married Chan Yeol to throw away his ego. I've promised at his parents. Oh, one fact you should know about this yoda. He's workhalic. In his brain, he would only think about work, files, papers and all things about his works. That's why he doesn't have any girlfriend or boyfriend until we got married last week. Many girls has been 'trying' him, but...you know...he's a stone-hearted. So, he would push away or decline them. Poor them...

So, I've been 'trying' too, by becoming his husband. Clever, isn't it? At first, his parents wanted me to marry him. But what would I say?

I said no. Because...what would you feel if someone's parents suddenly want you to marry their son or daughter? Plus, you even didn't know his or her name. But his parents appealed me and I can't stand if someone appeals me too much. They even kneeling in front of me. Haish...so, without hesitation...I AGREED. 

Chan Yeol didn't know our deal yet. It's hard to keep a secret from someone..because I never keep secrets. I'm just a housewife. Wait! No. I'm just a househusband. I'm not a wife, okay? And, I'm bored at this big mansion! Why did I married a rich person....yep, Chan Yeol was. He's the CEO of his appa's company, Park Co. Me? Before, I was a waiter at a restaurant. But after marrying Chan Yeol, I resigned. Why? Because Chan Yeol said he didn't want to bear the shame. What shame? Marrying a waiter like me. 

At first, we hate each other. Because, firstly, he included only his ego and like to force me to do his bidding. Secondly, because he thought that I'm just a beggar who wants to erode his money. But then, after I screamed at him and explained (create lies) at him why I married him. It was hard to lie someone when you never lie to someone before. That's me.                                                                      --

6:05 P.M

Where's this yoda? It's late in the evening and he still out there. He drives, okay? He said he doesn't like having maids and personal drivers. What an ego human! 

11:49 P.M

I'm worried now. Where's he now?! Aish! He doesn't message or even call me! I dialed his number.

''Sorry, the number that you dialed cannot been reach.' What the heck! 

I'm gonna be dead. I stepped outside. Whush, it's cold and dark outside here. But, I'm gonna wait for him! I sat at a bench in front of the mini lake. 

Slowly, I drifted to sleep...zzz....

A/N: Sorry, for the super short chapter. But if I gain 30 subscribers, I'll make the next chapter super long!