Lunch and Love.

Jar of Hearts

[A/N:  Yeah, sooo soooorrrry I haven't got time to update because of SOOO many activities.  And I really want this story to be building up on itself.   But I hope when I update, someone really reads... :D JOKE!  Any, this is the next update.  HOPE YOU LIKE IT!]

 

--------------------------JUNSU POV--------------------

Since he had came here riding a bicycle (I don't know if he just loves Mother Earth so much, but anyway),  I offered him a ride to the lunch he was to give me. He nodded, and we are off to one of his favorite places to dine:  XinQi Resto.  From what I know, this is a four-star dining place that specializes in Szechuan cuisine.  But it incorporates Korean tastes.

 

"Wow.  I've never been to this place before.  It looks simple, but-"  I was stunned to hear his voice matching mine.

"It's a four-star resto?"  We said.  I just smiled, and looked at him.  He looked back, and said:

"You know, I've got this feeling we are going to be good, good friends.  So, let's eat?  We only have 50 minutes left."

I felt my body going to jelly again.  It was just his voice, but he had the charisma to make my heart beat faster and my breathing rate uneven.  Let's just say I almost dragged my own stupid feet inside the resto, they are SO numb.

 

It was really a simple place, tables set up and cushions to act as chairs.  We sat down, face to face, and I can feel his aura- so strong, yet so comforting.  I pretended to look at the menu, but really, I was looking to him LOOKING at the menu.  He suddenly put down his menu, and I only got a millisecond to look back to tmy menu before he asked the waitress to bring us "Sweet tea, please.  Junsu?"

I looked up.  "Make that two."

He smiled, and it was good timing that we were sitting.  I looked at the menu, seriously, and silently picked a banquet.  I figured this would be the one Chun would pick, since we would save more.  The waitress came back with two glasses of sweet tea and  a bottle of wine.

"Miss, we didn't order wine."  I said.

"No, sir, your companion ordered this.  I take it you're a couple?"

I blushed, and Yoochun smiled.  "Miss, we're not a couple.  And please save the wine for later.  Oh, and cna we have the Banquet 1?"  He flashed his famous smile, and I can't help feeling jealous.  WAIT.  JEALOUS?  We're not even together.

[A/N:  If you like to see the entries in the banquet, see here: http://www.middlekingdomuk.com/menu/]

 

"Later, Chun?"

"Uh, I was just going to ask you if you like to have dinner with me later."  Then whisepered, "Not here, I'll just buy the wine."

"Oh, sure.  I'LL pick you up at 7.  Would that be okay?"

"No, Suie.  I'LL pick you up.  I'M the one taking you out for dinner.  Okay?"

"Sure.  7 it is."

 

We sure ate heartily, and we only consumed 30 minutes.  We got back early to the place of the shoot.  I saw that many of the men were, if not eating, just working.  Wonder of wonders, when we came in, they started to look... AFRAID.

"Uh, why are you not eating?"  I asked.  I started to feel guilty.

"Um, Park-sshi, can we go out?"  One of the people asked.  I majored in Pshychology, so I knew there and then that they were afraid of Chun.  Maybe he intimidated them.

"Ye.  Go out and eat."  Chun coldly said.  Suddenly, all the food I ate was gone.  I mothioned for them to go, and they bowed swiftly then got out.

 

"Chun, why are you cold to your staff?"  I swiftly saw "Korean Good Food, and some hypothesis more, I came to my conclusion.

"Not really.  I just want them to have discipline to handle jobs like these."  Some reason he had.

"Chun, can't you be slightly good to them?"

"I'll try, Suie.  But I can't promise you this."

 

You don't need to promise, Chun.  DO IT.