Fate and Faith

Jar of Hearts

~~~~~~~~JUNSU POV~~~~~~~~~

Yoochun. Park Yoochun.  Yoochun. Park Yoochun.  Yoochun.  Park Yoochun. Yoo-

"YAH! Hyung, if you write another letter in that paper, I am gonna kill you right away."  Jaejoong said.  I was shocked to see him in my bedroom this time, it was about 9 o'clock in the evening.  I merely smiled and wrote "-chun" on the paper.  Jae approached and mocked to strangle me.  But then he whispered on my ear:  "Who is that Park Yoochun?  And his surname sounds familiar.  Ya, Hyung, what was the name of the former owner of the company?"

"I don't know and I don't wanna know.  The thing is that we are the present and future owner of the company and there is nothing that they can do about it.  Right, Jae?"  I whispered back.  He just nodded and kissed my forehead.  "Night, Hyung."  Then he left my room.  I continiued scribbling that fated name on my pad.

Yoochun. Park Yoochun.  Park Yoochun.  Yoochun.  Park Yoochun.

He had this certain charisma that made me jelly all over.  And his voice, that... ARGH.  I have never been so infatuated in my whole life.  He made me this flutter-y again.  You know the feeling when your heart beats fast and you just can't slow it down?  Is this...

 

I don't think so.  After filling that entire page with the fated name, I folded it and put it in my wallet.  And since I'm a big believer of signs, I said to myself:  "If in precisely 12 noon tommorrow, I see him again", I blushed, "This is IT."

 

--------------THE NEXT DAY--------------

----------YOOCHUN POV----------------

I slumped in my desk, waiting for my co workers to come.  I could use some sleep, ne?

 

Just then, the office sprung to life and I grunted.  Great.  WHAT THE LIFE. Here I am today:  The senior advertising officer for Korean Good Food, Inc.  I needed this position badly for Changmin to live a decent life.  That was that.  We just closed a deal with Xiahtic Group and now is the plotted time of the shooting of the CF.  My secretary, my one and only brother, Park Changmin, barged in and pulled me up my chair.  "Hyung, you are badly needed for the shoot.  Please go, I'll take care of your office while you're not around.  NE?"  He almost shouted in my ear. "Ah, ne. Changmin-ah, you are gonna pay for this later in the house.  ARASO?"  He smirked and I reluctantly stood up, got in my bike, and pedaled away.

 

It may be queer for you to see a businessman in a suit pedaling dowm the lane, but maybe that's me.  After 15 minutes (30 if by car, too much traffic), I reached the commercial place.  It was all set up, and I was about to pedal back to the office and shout at Changmin's ear when a voice caught my attention.

"YAH! What did I tell you?  This is a freaking food commercial!  The very core is food, not the freaking model!"

 

That was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.HIM.

Apart from my dream, I was having sleepless nights because of him.  The day we met, I couldn't go on.  I mentally smacked myslef for being stupid and not asking his name.  But my nights of mental smacking was over.  I could ask his name.  Except that he is in a bad mood.  So I decided to go along and watch when an employee of mine, apparently, had tapped my shoulder and said:

"Ah~! Park Seonsangnim! Good thing you're here!"

 

----------JUNSU POV------------

PARK?!

I immediately turned and my assumptions were correct.  The smile, the laugh, the stance, the same glasses, EVERYTHING.  IT WAS HIM.  I immediately turned to my watch.  It was 12:00 flat.  I so believe in signs.  I was worrying that the staff would be famished, so I shouted, "OKAY! LUNCH TIME! BE BACK BY ONE!!!!!!" 

One by one, the staff went to me and said, "Hyung, can we still apply for a position in your company?"  I was taken aback.  I was being so mean to them, and here they are, aking me for work?  What is happening to the world?

"Um, I'm sorry, no vacant positions are available at the moment.  May I ask why?"

"Hyung, you are more nicer than the person we are working for.  Please contact us if you have any vacant position.  Kamsahamnida."

Eh?  So there is someone more tyrannic than me?  WOW.  That's new.

"Um, hi.  I take it we've met somewhere?"

ARGH.  That unresistable voice.  I stopped the urge to take my wallet and brag about him the paper that contained his name.  I faced him and as usual, my heart was beating so fast, my palms were clammy, and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh, yeah.  Am I right? You are Park Yoochun, right?"

"So we've met before.  Right.  What's your name?  It's unfair.  You know my name but I don't know yours."

"I'm... Kim Junsu."  I feel my face go red.  Embarrasing. *____________*

"So, annyeong! I'm Park Yoochun."

"Annyeong! Kim Junsu here."

We laughed, and before long he asked me if I went for lunch.  I said no.  "Let me treat you, new-found friend!"

"Come on.  Call me Junsu."

"And you can call me Yoochun or Chun for short. :D"

THE SMILE.  The unfathomable shine of the smile. I never expected then that the lunch we were going to eat was the first of many.