LOVE NOTES?

IT'S YOU THAT I WANT

Mark walked out of the gate and saw Jinyoung leaning against the brick wall looking at his phone.

        “What are you doing here?” he asked.

        “Waiting for you…” Jinyoung answered, putting his phone into his back pocket.

        “Why didn’t you come inside? I was wondering if you went to school without me…”

        “Have I ever done that to you?” Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

        “Who knows actually…you’ll start dating soon enough, you won’t have time for me…it could happen…” Mark said casually, shoving his hands into his pocket and started walking.

Jinyoung just stood there in his spot trying to digest everything that Mark just said. Mark was jerked backwards a little when Jinyoung suddenly grabbed him by the elbow.

       “Hold up! You’re saying that I’m gonna abandon you when I’m dating someone else?” Jinyoung frowned.

       “There’s possibilities…I mean…I don’t think that your new boy gonna like the idea of you spending most of your time with me right?” Mark shrugged.

Well…he was prepared for that day to come although he’s been praying that it will arrived later than sooner…Mark didn’t know if he was strong enough for it though.

      “You know I won’t do that to you…” Jinyoung stared at Mark.

      “Maybe…but who knows right?” Mark pulled his arm back and continued walking again.

Jinyoung was fast on his heels walking next to him, matching their pace together.

      “Seriously dude…you really think I’m gonna ditch you just because I’m dating someone?” Jinyoung asked, staring intently at Mark.

      “Like I say, it could happen…well, maybe we don’t be apart like losing contact with each other or anything like that…but you got the idea right? No man in their right mind would want their partner to spend time with their friends more than themselves…”

      “I could say the same about you…”

      “How could that be when the one I wanted to date is you…” Mark said under his breath as he looked away. He stopped breathing for a second, realizing his tongue slip. He was mentally slapping his mouth in his head.

      “What? I didn’t hear you…”

      “Nothing…” Mark felt relieved that Jinyoung didn’t hear the thing he just said. “I said, I won’t let that happen between us…”

At school…

Mark and Jinyoung walked into the class and saw Taehyung and Jaebum were already at their seats.

       “Good morning…” Jaebum greeted them. His eyes went to Mark.

The guy gave him a small smile and went to his seat.

*You’re mine soon enough…* Jaebum got all giddy up upon seeing Mark. He was really falling hard for the guy.

Jinyoung looked at Taehyung and he just grinned when Mark sat next to him.

      “You’re early…” Mark frowned, surprised to see Taehyung at his seat earlier than him.

      “Is that a crime?” Taehyung stared at Mark.

      “Not exactly…but you’re never early…ever.”

      “I just missed you I guess…” Taehyung side hugged him.

      “You just saw me on the weekend…and we texted last night…”

      “I know…” he grinned, showing his perfectly white teeth.

      “Did you eat the wrong medicine last night?”

Mark took out his book from his bag and put it inside his desk. A piece of folded paper was there. He took it out and looked at it.

      “What’s that?” Taehyung peeked.

     “I dunno…”

Jinyoung and Jaebum turned around.

    “Something wrong?” Jinyoung asked. He saw a paper in Mark’s hand. “What’s that?”

    “I dunno…it’s in my desk…” Mark opened and there was something written on it.

I like you…from the first time we met…

Defsoul

     “Ohhh…a love letter…” Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows. “Someone has a secret admire…” he nudged Mark’s shoulder.

Jinyoung eyes went to Taehyung and his words over the weekend played instantly inside his head.

*So you don’t mind if I make my move on him then?*

*Did Taehyung really mean what he said?* he thought as his eyes were on that piece of paper.

Jaebum were smiling in his head. One step closer…this is just the beginning…

Lunch…

     “Still thinking about the anonymous sender?” Jinyoung said as he set his tray next to Mark.

      “Kinda…it’s not like I’m expecting it or anything…but I’m wondering who the sender might be…” Mark sighed, taking a sip of his milk.

      “It might be someone close…”

Mark stared at Jinyoung.

      “You know who?” he asked.

      “No…I mean…it could be one of the girls…” Jinyoung said, trying to conceal his mistake.

      “I made it clear that I don’t swing that way…”

      “Or the boys…”

Jinyoung was sure that Taehyung was the sender although he couldn’t understand why he would use such way instead of telling Mark directly…but something was bothering him…he just can’t kick away the uneasiness that slowly creeping inside him.

***********************

It’s been a week and the notes never failed to make their way inside Mark’s desk every single day.

     “Another note?” Taehyung asked.

     “Yeah…”

Mark opened the latest note and that similar writings were on the paper.

Will you be mine?

Defsoul

       “Hey, you have any idea who sent it to you?” Taehyung took the note.

*I dunno who you are but you’re making my mission a lot easier…* Taehyung were smiling. He knew Jinyoung was suspecting him to be the sender by the looks that guy was giving him the entire time the notes appeared.

       “I dunno…it’s not like I would do anything about it…” Mark folded the notes and chuck it into his pocket.

       “But at least now we know that there’s someone out there that actually interested in you…”

       “Sorry to disappoint but I only had my eyes on one guy and one guy only…”

Mark watched as Jinyoung walked into class together with Jaebum. They were talking and it sent a painful pang right at his heart. He saw the way Jinyoung’s face lightened up and his smiles…only the blinds couldn’t see the affection he had for Jaebum.

*He really liked that guy…*