THE OWNER AND A CONFESSION

IT'S YOU THAT I WANT

Mark tried his hardest trying to guess the owner of the notes he kept getting this past week…but no matter how hard he tried, it came to a dead end. He stared at the piece of paper in his hands; looking closely at the handwriting…the sender has a nice writing he gotta admit…

     “Still trying to find who the lucky sender is?”

Mark looked and saw Taehyung standing at the bottom of the staircase. He walked up and sat next to Mark.

     “I think this is just a prank…”

     “A prank? Really? I don’t think so…what are you doing here anyway?” Taehyung asked.

     “Nothing…just not in the mood for lunch…”

     “You mean you’re not in the mood to see the sight of Jinyoung and Jaebum together?” Taehyung raised an eyebrow when Mark stared at him. “That can be avoided if you make the first move…”

     “Jinyoung doesn’t see me that way…”

     “Are you sure about that?”

     “Positive…”

     “Maybe he needed a little push so that he could see it…”

     “What do you mean?”

     “Nothing…so, about the sender…do you have any idea who it might be?”

     “I dunno…Jinyoung kept saying that it could be someone that close to me…but I don’t see who could it be…”

*So Jinyoung did suspect me to be the sender…this is getting interesting…* Taehyung smiled.

     “Why are you smiling?” Mark frowned.

     “Nothing…well Jinyoung might be on something…did you ask him?”

     "I tried…but he wouldn’t say anything…I think I might have to beat it out of him or something…”

     “Good luck with that then…”

     “Will you help me find the sender?”

     “Why me?” Taehyung frowned.

     “Well, you know a lot of people and have a friend in every class…”

     “What am I? A private detective?”

     “Could be…help me?”

     “Sure…I’ll see what I can find…”

     “Thanks man…I know I can count on you…”

After lunch…

     “Yaa, where have you been? I didn’t see you in the cafeteria…” Jinyoung said when Mark went to his seat.

     “Not in the mood to eat…”

     “Are you sick?” Jinyoung put his palm on Mark’s forehead and then on his own. “No fever…”

     “I’m fine…no worries…”

     “Are you sure? Let’s go to the nurse’s office…”

     “There’s no need for that…but Jinyoung…about those notes…can’t you just tell me who is it? I mean…I’ve been racking my brain out trying to find out who’s the owner and something tells me that you know about it…”

    “I don’t…”

    “You know you can’t fool me right?”

    “It’s up to you then…”

***************************

The final bell just rang and the students were busy packing up their stuff before going home.

     “Remember the assignments that I gave you…I want it on my desk before noon tomorrow and any late submission will have their marks deducted…” Mr. Jang said, followed with groans from the students.

     “Dude, you’re going to the library after this right?” Taehyung said looking at Mark.

     “Yeah, why?”

     “Can you return this book for me? Jimin is waiting for me…got a date…” he winked.

     “Sure…”

     “Thanks man, you’re the best!” Taehyung hugged Mark.

He grabbed his bag and dashed towards the door.

     “Where is he going?” Jinyoung asked.

     “He got a plan with someone…you’re coming to the library?” Mark said, putting his stuff into his backpack.

     “Yeah…I need to borrow some books…Jaebum ah, are you tagging along?”

     “No, I don’t think so…I need to get back home…need to run some errand for my mother…”

     “Okay…see you tomorrow…” Jinyoung patted his shoulder.

      “Bye guys…”

Mark and Jinyoung walked together towards the north building where library was at.

     “So, are we still on this weekend?” Mark said, glancing over at Jinyoung. “I already have the tickets…”

     “Sure…but do you think you can get another extra?’

     “Extra? Why?”

     “Well, I was planning on asking Jaebum to come to the exhibition with us…”

     “Jaebum?”

Mark was a little hurt to hear Jaebum’s name…he hoped that he could spend the day alone with Jinyoung.

     “Yeah…I must be fun to bring someone else along don’t you think? The more the merrier…” Jinyoung grinned.

     “Sure…I’ll try what I can do with the ticket…”

      “Thanks man…”

Mark reached inside his bag and realized he had left his book back in his class.

     “Damn it…” he cussed.

      “What?”

     “Taehyung's book…I left it on my desk…just stay here, I’ll go get it…”

Mark ran back towards second floor. He made his way to his class and when he arrived, he saw Jaebum standing at his table, with his hand inside his desk.

     “What are you doing?” Mark asked, staring at Jaebum.

     “Mark…what…what…are you doing here?” Jaebum stuttered. He didn’t expect to see Mark. He was sure Mark left just now.

      “I should be the one asking you…”

Mark walked towards Jaebum and saw a familiar folded paper in his hand.

      “Was that you?” Mark frowned.

       “I can explain…”

      "You’re the one who kept sending the notes?”

Jaebum was like a deer caught in the headlight. He never thought he would get caught in the act.

      “Is this some kind of joke? If it is, it’s not funny…at all…” Mark’s word sounded stern.

      “No, it’s not a joke I swear…”

      “It has to stop…”

Mark took his book and before he could walk away, Jaebum grabbed him by the arm.

      “I like you Mark… a lot…”

Leaning against the wall, Jinyoung’s breath hitched hearing Jaebum’s sudden confession.

 

Hey guys....It's been 3 months since I last updated this story...I'm sorry for taking so long for this...my life has been busy since I have a small business to take care of...I hope you guys understand...I won't abandon this story I promise...

Double update to make up for lost time...thank you for staying with me...

The boys had a comeback and I'm really loving the new album...but let's be honest I would like even if they sang Tellytubbies songs...kekeke...

Enjoy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box...

BBYONG!!!