EVIDENCE

IT'S YOU THAT I WANT

     “What are you doing home alone on the weekend? You’re usually out somewhere…” Mrs. Tuan asked as she saw her son lounging around at the living room watching TV.

     “Nope…I just don’t feel like going out…” Mark changed the channel, but nothing caught his attention.

     “Jinyoung’s coming over?”

     “I don’t think so…he’s busy I guess…”

     “I haven’t seen him lately…you two usually go to school together…you guys had a fight?” his mom was concerned.

     “I don’t exactly call it a fight…more like misunderstanding…”

     “So that’s why I saw you’re so down these couple of days…should you two talk about it then?”

     “Maybe…I just want to let him cool off a little…”

     “I hope you two resolve it quickly…by the way…the ticket had arrived…”

     “It did?”

     “Yeah…your visa, everything…dad is missing you…”

      “I missed him too…”

     “And he can’t wait to see you…” Mrs. Tuan patted her son’s head. “Should we order out lunch today?”

      “Sure…”

Maybe a trip could do the trick for Mark to think about his next move on Jinyoung.

      “Can you at least smile a little?” Jinhee said, glaring at her younger brother.

      “Here…” Jinyoung smiled, showing his pearly white teeth.

       “Now that’s fake…”

       “C’mon noona…this is the 7th store we visited today…is it that hard looking for a business suit?” Jinyoung whined.

He began regretting agreeing to accompany Jinhee to go for a shopping trip. He didn’t want to go out but his sister made him to and he just can’t say no when Jinhee made puppy eyes…so he agreed.

       “I have to find the perfect one Nyoung ah…it’s an important interview for a promotion and I have to look the best…” Jinhee ruffled Jinyoung’s hair.

       “But you look great in any business suit…”

       “Thanks for the compliment but I still need to find the best suits…tell you what, lunch is on me…BBQ…how that’s sound?”

       “Okay…” Jinyoung knew he can’t win with Jinhee.

A while later…

They were walking on the third floor of the mall when Jinyoung saw Taehyung coming out from the male bathroom.

*Is Mark here?* he looked around and Mark was nowhere in sight.

His eyes trailed Taehyung’s movement and he let out an audible gasp when he saw Taehyung kissed a guy…he was couple of inches shorter than Taehyung and had pink hair…which is definitely not Mark. A hand on the shoulder, the pair walked away.

     “Noona, I gotta go…” Jinyoung handed the shopping bags he was holding to Jinhee.

     “Jinyoung ah…”

     “I’ll see you at home later ok?”

     “Is everything alright?”

     “Yeah…I just need to do something…later ok?”

Jinyoung ran down the escalator while his eyes scanned the area.

*Where the hell are you Kim Taehyung?*

A few moments later he saw Taehyung and the other guy walked into a small café on the ground floor.

     “Gotcha!”

Jinyoung entered the café and spotted the pair sitting at a couple booths at the corner of the café. He lowered the cap he was wearing and made his way to a table behind them, trying to be as discreet as he can.

     “So, I heard about the dance competition in Gangnam…are you entering it?” Taehyung asked. His hands reached for Jimin’s small fingers and played with them.

      “No…Hobi hyung said it’s just a small competition…we have to prepare for the main event at the end of the month…” Jimin giggled when he saw Taehyung were so occupied with his fingers.

      “What?” Taehyung looked at him.

      “Nothing…”

      “Your hands are small compared to me but these fingers…they could drive me wild…” Taehyung kissed the knuckles.

       “I’ll take that as a compliment…”

       “It is babe…” Taehyung grinned.

Taehyung’s phone rings.

        “Hey man…me? At the mall…yeah…I don’t think so…might be late…how about tomorrow? Okay…I’ll see you tomorrow then…bye…” Taehyung hang up.

        “Who is it?” Jimin asked.

        “Mark…”

Jinyoung stiffened.

       “What does he want?”

      “Hangout I guess…but I had to say no…you’re far more important…”

      “Aren’t you the considerate boyfriend?” Jimin smirked.

      “Of course…I’ll see him tomorrow so it’s no big deal…”

      “Are you staying over tonight?”

      “You know I always do babe…”

      “Just asking…”

      “Aigoo…my mochi Chim Chim…” Taehyung pinched Jimin’s cheek.

      “Don’t call me that…” Jimin blushed.

      “What? Chim Chim?”

     “No…mochi…”

     “Why not? You’re my mochi…my sweet, tasty mochi…if only I could smack that of yours right now…”

     “Behave Tae…we’re in public…not at my place or yours…”

     “What can I say? Everything about you drives me crazy…”

     “Likewise babe…likewise…”

Jinyoung couldn’t stop thinking about Taehyung and the other guy when he got back home. Taehyung obviously seeing another guy behind Mark…it sounded like they’ve been together for quite some time now. He hated to imagine how Mark would feel if he knew about this. The guy would be devastated…this was his first relationship and he got cheated on.

*I need to do something…*

 

Just a short update...the end is coming soon TT TT~~~...stay tuned for the update!!!

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!!

BBYONG!!!