TWO TIMING

IT'S YOU THAT I WANT

3rd period…

Guilt was eating Jinyoung alive. He had to admit, he liked the kiss…that forbidden kiss occupied his head for the rest of the day. He knew it was wrong but then again it felt so right.

      “Dude, what is wrong with you?” Jaebum frowned.

      “What? Nothing…”

      “Did something happen? You wanna talk? You seem disturbed since this morning…”

      “It’s okay…it’s nothing serious…” Jinyoung just laughed it off.

      “Are you sure? It looks pretty serious to me…”

      “Nahhh…don’t worry about it…”

Mark stared Jinyoung intensely and cursing himself for getting carried away that morning.

      “You’re burning a hole in his skull Mark…” Taehyung nudged him.

      “I can’t help it…”

      “Talk it out with him…end of story…”

      “Easy for you to say…I don’t think he’s gonna talk to me at all after this…I totally freak him out.”

      “Then who told you to do that?”

      “I dunno Tae, you should ask my lips…” Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance.

      “Mr. Tuan, Mr. Kim…is there something you wanna share to the whole class?”

Jinyoung felt his body tense when the teacher called out the names.

      “Um…no sir…” Taehyung said, grinning.

      “So cut the chit chat and do your work…”

      “Yes sir…” both of them answered.

Jinyoung glanced over his shoulder and saw Mark is concentrating with his work. It’s gonna be a long day ahead.

It’s lunch time and Mark was in no mood to eat, so spend his free time roaming around the school trying to clear his mind. Taehyung’s words ringing in his head.

*Maybe I could just confess to him like Tae said…*

He was walking past the field when he saw Jinyoung sitting alone near the shade by the fence.

     “Jinyoung ah…”

Jinyoung looked up and surprised to see Mark standing in front of him. The kiss they shared that morning flashed inside his head.

     “M...Mark…”

     “I saw that you’re alone here…so I thought maybe I should stop by…there’s something that we need to talk about…”

      “Actually…I was just leaving…Mr. Lee wanted to see me…”

Jinyoung got up but before he could walk away, Mark held him by his wrist. A sudden volt of electricity surged throughout him…something that never happened with him before.

Mark was taken aback when Jinyoung snapped his wrist from his grip that quickly.

*He hated me that much huh?*

      “Jinyoung ah…actually…”

      “It was a mistake…” Jinyoung said, turned as he faced Mark.

      “What?”

      “The kiss…this morning…it’s a mistake…I get it…”

      “Jinyoung ah…let me explain…”

      “There’s nothing to be explain…the kiss was a pure mistake…I know you love pulling tricks on me so it’s nothing new, I’m not mad…although I felt a little guilty towards Taehyung since you two are dating…but don’t worry…it won’t happen again…”

      “Jinyoung look…I just wanna say…”

      “Let’s just forget about it okay? I felt nothing actually…” Jinyoung chuckled. “More like a slug being slap on your face actually…”

Mark stiffened.

       “I’m late to see Mr. Lee, he will chop my head off…um…and I think I’m gonna stay at school longer today…later…”

Jinyoung walked away in hurried pace. He turned around and saw Mark just stood there. He lied…he wanted to say that he enjoyed the kiss and it felt right to him but he couldn’t possibly ruin a relationship just his greedy self. It hurts to see Mark with another man but that was his fault…realizing his feelings way too late.

Mark on the other hand tried to process the whole thing that just happened. He wanted to confess but Jinyoung’s words…it left him speechless. He knew Jinyoung just don’t feel the way he did to the latter…their friendship took a blow for one of his stupid mistakes.

**********************************

      “Good morning…” Taehyung said when he saw Mark walking towards him. He looked around and saw Jinyoung was nowhere to be found. “No Jinyoung?”

      “He went to school without me…like yesterday…”

      “Well…that’s a first…”

      “Thanks to my stupidity…”

      “He’ll come around…”

      “I’m not so sure about that…” Mark sighed.

       “So, what’s your plan?”

      “I dunno…my best friend hate me…and I dunno how to salvage our friendship…”

      “Maybe it’s not that bad…”

      “Maybe…but who knows…hey Tae…”

      “What?”

      “I think we should stop this…” Mark looked at their intertwined fingers. “It’s no use…”

      “If you say so…”

Jinyoung avoided Mark, he didn’t want to but he had to do it. He’s afraid that his feelings for the guy would go stronger if they’re together…so avoidance was the best solution.

       “Hey, did you and Mark have a fight or something?” Jaebum asked when they were together in the library.

      “Huh? What do you mean?”

      “Well…you two seems like avoiding each other…not that I’m observing the both of you…it’s just…its obvious…”  Jaebum said.

      “It’s complicated…”

      “If you want to talk, I’m here ok?”

      “Thanks Jaebum…”

      “No problem…anything for a friend…”

Later that day…

Jinyoung was about to get out from the cubicle when he heard someone entering the male bathroom.

      “Hey babe…whatcha doing?”

It was Taehyung. Jinyoung could recognize his voice anywhere.

      “Me? Still at school…in the bathroom actually…meet? Sure…I’ll see you later ok? Who’s my mochi? Love ya Chim Chim…”

When Taehyung entered the cubicle next to him, Jinyoung quickly got out.

*Is Taehyung seeing someone else behind Mark’s back?*

Back in the class…

      “Hey, you okay?” Jaebum asked as Jinyoung took his seat next to him.

      “Yeah…just thinking about something…where’s Ms. Jun?”

      “She’s gonna be late…”

Taehyung walked in.

      “What took you so long?” Mark looked at Taehyung.

      “Got a call…what do I miss?”

      “Not much…the teacher is still not here…”

      “Lucky me I guess…”

Jinyoung couldn’t help but to eavesdropping to their conversation.

      “So, are we still on for today?” Mark asked.

      “I’m sorry…but something came up…how about we go tomorrow? It would be less people around…”

     “Sure…”

Jinyoung took a deep breath.

*It can’t be…Taehyung is cheating on Mark?*

 

Another update!!! We all know that Tae is not cheating on anyone but Jinyoung didn't...let see what happen next.

Anyway, the story have another two chapter left...I know it's short but I told y'all that this story would be a short one compared to my other MarkJin fics...but I'll be back with another story soon...

Don't forget flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!