WHO'S THE THIRD WHEEL?

IT'S YOU THAT I WANT

Mark looked at his watch and quickened his pace. He jogged a little and he could see Jinyoung from a distance. As he came closer, he saw another figure standing next to the guy. It was Jaebum.

            “You’re late…” Jinyoung said with a glare.

            “Sue me if you want to…” Mark rolled his eyes.

            “Hey Mark…” Jaebum waved.

            “Hey…so, what are we doing here?”

            “Well, since I’m bored and I know you’re bored too…I thought maybe all of us can enjoy a day of fun together…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “Sounds fun…what do you have in mind?” Jaebum asked.

He was delighted just thinking about spending the day with Mark. He was unsure about the outing at first, but since Jinyoung said that Mark gonna join them, he agreed to it.

            “Theme park…what do you say? I know you haven’t been to one…”

            “Great…”

            “Now let’s get moving…”

Mark took out his phone and dialed Taehyung’s number. After a few rings it was connected.

            “What do you want?” Taehyung’s voice sounded raspy.

            “Be at Lotte World in 45 minutes!”

            “What?”

            “Get your at Lotte World in 40 minutes…”

            “Dude, it’s Saturday…I need to catch some sleep…”

            “No…you gotta come to Lotte World…or I’ll tell Jimin you went to the club last night…”

            “Is that a threat?”

            “Think of it as a friendly warning…now, get your up and be there!”

            “ you!”

            “Thanks for the offer but no thanks…”

Mark hung up.

            “What are you doing there? We got a train to catch! C’mon…” Jinyoung called him.

            “Coming…”

The subway was fairly crowded since it’s the weekend and the boys hustled to get into the train.

            “So, what do you do in Ulsan?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Not much…went to Busan sometimes for fun but that’s it I guess…I don’t have many friends to begin with…” Jaebum answered as he looked around. “I think I can get lost if I was on my own…”

            “Don’t worry…I’m always here if you need to go anywhere…I know the area like the back of my hand…right Mark?”

            “Yeah…”

The train stopped and another crowd of people get into the coach. Mark went to the farthest corner with Jaebum closed to his front and Jinyoung was standing next to him.

            “Why do you always picked the most occupied coach Jinyoung?” Mark hissed. His back was touching the pole and he was stuck.

            “This is the one that stopped in front us…do you have any other option genius?” Jinyoung glared at him.

Jaebum chuckled watching the bickering between the two.

            “What?” Jinyoung looked at him.

            “Nothing…I just think that you two are cute bickering like that…”

            “Cute? It’s not near cute when we fight…” Jinyoung punched Mark’s arm.

            “What was that for?” Mark frowned.

            “Nothing…” Jinyoung stuck his tongue out.

Jaebum almost stumbled when a man came through the connector door and dashed without looking. Mark was quick grabbing Jaebum by the arm, pulling the guy towards him.

            “Some people just have zero manners these days…” Mark shook his head. “You ok?” he asked.

            “Yeah…I’m fine…thanks…” Jaebum flushed at the brief closeness.

*Why do I feel like a god damn school girl right now? Get your mind straight Im Jaebum!* Jaebum mentally slapped his head.

            “Here…” Jinyoung pulled Jaebum to the side, letting him stand in the inner side of the crowded train.

They arrived in front of Lotte World 45 minutes later.

            “So, here we are…” Jinyoung said.

            “It looks bigger…”

Mark looked around and Taehyung was nowhere in sight.

*That kid better be here or I’ll kick his …*

They were heading to the ticket booth when someone called Mark’s name.

            “Taehyung ah…” Jinyoung said when Taehyung approaching them.

            “Hey guys…” Taehyung grinned, staring at Mark.

            “What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked, surprised to see Taehyung there.

            “Well…Mark…”

            “He called me asking what I’m doing today…” Mark cut Taehyung’s words. “I told him we’re coming here…so he decided to tag along…”

            “Is that ok? I hope I didn’t interrupt anything…” Taehyung glared at Mark but the guy just ignored him.

            “It’s okay…the more the merrier…let’s go then…”

Jinyoung was walking at the front while Mark and Taehyung at the back, talking together.

            “You drag me here for this?” Taehyung looked at both Jinyoung and Jaebum.

            “I just don’t want to be a third wheel…” Mark said, putting his hands inside his pocket.

            “What do you mean third wheel? For all I know, Jaebum could be the third wheel…”

            “Well, you’re wrong…”

Taehyung stopped and stared at Mark.

            “What?” Mark asked.

            “Jinyoung and Jaebum…”

            “Jinyoung likes him…”

            “For real?”

Mark just nodded.

            “And you’re ok with it?”

            “It’s not my place to say anything…besides, Jaebum seems like a nice guy…”

            “Dude seriously…I dunno how you could…”

Mark linked their arms together.

            “Just be a good boy to me for the rest of the day and I’ll keep that little secret from Jimin…”

            “You know…I hate you so much right now…”

            “Hate me all you want Tae…c’mon…enjoy a little…”

            “I would if Jimin was here…”

 The rest of the day went practically ok…Jinyoung was excited showing Jaebum various rides and tried different food from the vendors.

            “I’m not gonna ride that…” Jinyoung said as they arrived at the rollercoaster entrance.

            “Why not?” Jaebum asked.

            “I had a bad experience…” Jinyoung looked at the ginormous thing in front of him and he shivers hearing the people screams.

            “I’m not gonna ride either…” Taehyung shook his head.

            “Looks like I’m going solo then…” Mark walked towards the booth.

            “Hey Mark, wait up…” Jaebum ran up to him.

Jaebum was fidgeting in his seat next to Mark. It’s his first time riding this kind of things and it did scare him a little. As they lowered the safety harness, Jaebum was trembling.

            “You ok?” Mark asked.

            “I guess…it’s my first time on this…”

            “Don’t worry…it will be over before you know it…”

The ride starts and Jaebum did a silent prayer. It went up the track slowly and there’s already screaming and noises coming from the front. Without noticing, Jaebum reached for Mark’s hand and held it tight. Mark just watched as Jaebum grip on his hand got tighter as they reach closer to the drop point. Thinking that it’s because Jaebum got scared, he just let Jaebum held his hand.

Jinyoung watched as the ride goes along its track…the screaming and yelling made his heart beat faster and he wished the ride will end soon.

            “Aren’t you glad that we didn’t get on that?” Taehyung said.

            “Yup!”

            “Imagine what will happen if one of the screws got loose…it will be Final Destination all over again...”

            “Yaa Kim Taehyung!” Jinyoung punched Taehyung’s upper arm. “Can’t you stop talking nonsense? Mark is up there!”

            “You’re worried about Mark?”

            “Of course! He’s my best friend.”

            “Do you think you can be more than best friends with Mark?”

            “What kind of question is that?” Jinyoung frowned.

            “Just asking…”

            “Well…there’s no way I could be more than best friends with Mark…”

            “So you don’t mind if I make my move on him then?” Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

            “What do you mean?”

            “I like Mark…a lot…and I always thought that you and him had a thing together…but since you said that you’re nothing more than friends…I guess I can finally pursue him…”

Jinyoung was stunned with Taehyung sudden confession. He didn’t expect that Taehyung did have feelings for Mark…he admitted that Mark and Taehyung were close since they’re desk mates right from last year…but this is new revelation to him.

            “You survived dude!” Taehyung said, running towards Mark. He and Jaebum just walked out from the exit way of the ride.

Jinyoung watched as Taehyung hugged Mark from the side and being his clingy self again.

            “That was fun…”

Jaebum’s voice brought him back from his thought.

            “Did you enjoy it?” Jinyoung asked. His eyes were still on Mark and Taehyung at the back.

            “Yeah…I think I would ride it again…”

            “Let’s go to Vikings next!” Taehyung said. “And you’re gonna sit next to me!” he pulled Mark’s arm.

            “No way! You’ll scream and my ears gonna bleed!” Mark tried to push Taehyung away but the guy kept holding his arm.

Jinyoung can’t stop thinking about Taehyung’s words but the things he saw tells him that Taehyung is determined on doing what he intended to do.

*Why do I feel uneasy for a reason?*

 

Well, well...is Taehyung planning something? What could it be? Stay tuned for the next update!!!

Flood the comment box as usua and happy reading!!!

BBYONG!!!