.5.

Roommates

Baekhyun woke up, looking over at the clock. He blinked a few times before shooting up and running to the bathroom. It was 13:00. He could not believe he had woken up so late. He splashed water on his face several times, brushing his teeth and hurridly rushing back out to the living room. He picked up his phone, only to see that it was Saturday. He sighed with slight relief but also out of annoyance as he was stressing himself over nothing. But speaking of how late it was, where in the world was Chanyeol?

"Chanyeollll?"

No response could be heard.

"Chanyeollie?" 

Still no response. Baekhyun felt a wave of worry wash over him. Of course, nothing bad happened (probably), but he couldn't help but feel worried that the male was no where to be seen. Chanyeol wasn't that deep of a sleeper and could surely hear if Bakhyun was calling him. It's not like he had a quiet voice. Baekhyun paced around the apartment, wondering what to do. There was no sign of a note left behind and he didn't have Chanyeol's number somehow. They've lived together for so long and neither of them had even thought to exchange numbers. Whatever, Baekhyun thought, there was nothing he could even do about it now and the other was bound to return later. Baekhyun just needed to distract himself is all. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to find there were some leftovers from the barbecue Chanyeol ordered. Baekhyun smiled to himself, sharing out a big amount of food and strolling over to the TV after heating it up. He turned to disney channel and began watching some cartoons, laughing to himself. It felt good to relax, yet, there was still lingering worry in the back of his mind.

 

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

 

Chanyeol strolled through the door with a girl basically attached to him. She was giggling and making a commotion while Chanyeol on the other hand seemed anything but amused. Baekhyun's eyes shot open. He had fallen asleep with the TV still blaring some childish shows. He stood himself up rubbing his eyes and making himself look semi-presentable. As he turned down the TV, the two walked into the room. Baekhyun felt himself relax when he saw Chanyeol, a dorky smile appearing on his face, but, instantly tensing back up when he saw a girl hooked onto the male's arm.

"Ah, Baekhyun.. This is Seohyun. She's my uhhh.."

Chanyeol quickly looked at Seohyun before looking back at Baekhyun.
"She's my girlfriend."
Baekhyun put on a smile and greeted the girl cheerily but couldn't help feeling... Jealous? He really couldn't understand why he was feeling this way. He didn't think he was falling for Chanyeol, or at least, he hoped he wasn't. He was tired of falling in love with men who were straight as it only hurt him in the end. He clenched his jaw tightly trying to keep himself composed.

"It's very nice to meet you, Seohyun. I'm Chanyeol's new roommate. You sure are lucky to have such a hunk to yourself."

Seohyun began to laugh, a faint blush crossing her cheeks. Baekhyun was glad that she at least seemed like she was a nice girl. His eyes slowly made their way over to Chanyeol. He seemed somewhat uncomfortable. Baekhyun averted his gaze to the ground and nodded. 

"Well, I'll just be hanging out here. Don't mind me. Unless you guys want the living room?"

Chanyeol was about to say that they were fine until he was interupted by Seohyun nudging him.

"Uh... Yeah, Baekhyun can you leave us for a while maybe? You can hang out in my room if you want."

Baekhyun looked confused for a second, before nodding. He felt like crying a little bit. He didn't want to feel sad by this, it's not like he could help that they wanted him gone. It's fine. This was normal for a couple. Maybe if Chanyeol wasn't the one kicking him out it would be easier. He swallowed, grabbing his phone.

"Yeah, no, I'm just gonna go. I can stay at a friend's house for the night."

Chanyeol was about to protest him going anywhere as it was already late, but, before he could even say anything Baekhyun was already walking to the door.

"See you later, Chanyeol. I'll be back in the morning or something like that. You two have fun."

Baekhyun opened the apartment door before turning on his heel to add,

"And don't forget to use a ."

Before either parties could respond, he scurried out of the apartment, sighing heavily. He began to text his friend, Junmyeon.
**
Sent, 19:30

I'm going to be at your house in 15 minutes. Make sure the door's open. '
**