.4.

Roommates

four weeks later

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜ 

Chanyeol got up, like usual. It was around 10:55, considering it was a weekend, so of course he wasn't going to get up early. He walked to the living room in no rush. He already knew Baekhyun was up since the boy always woke up early to start on his writing, no matter what day it was. He plopped himself down on the couch, switching on the TV.

"Ah, Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol turned towards Baekhyun who was seated on the floor left to him.

"Yes? What's the matter?"

Baekhyun fiddled with the carpet he sat on as he spoke.

"I'm going to go out later, okay? I know it's unusual for me of all people to go out but I really need to and I'm sorry I won't be he-"

Chanyeol put a finger to his lips, shaking his head.

"You really talk too much. You don't need to explain yourself, just go out. It's fine."

Baekhyun still looked troubled, for some odd reason. Chanyeol placed a hand atop the male's head as he continued to watch TV. Honestly, even Chanyeol himself didn't understand why he was showing so much affection to Baekhyun. They still didn't know each other that well, yet he just felt an urge to comfort the other.

 

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜ 

 

Baekhyun stepped into the house, returning from his little night out at around 20:30, sighing as he removed his shoes. Chanyeol was still sat on the couch with his face buried in a book.

"Welcome back."

Chanyeol's voice was muffled by the pages in the book. Baekhyun put on a tired smile, making way his over to sit next to the taller male.

"I'm tired, now."

Chanyeol lowered the book, staring Baekhyun dead in the eyes. He shrugged.

"You should eat if you haven't already. I ordered some barbecue earlier, it's good. Eat some before you sleep. I'll be in my room if you need me before you head to bed."

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol walked away, his book still in hand until he heard the door shut. Baekhyun shot up, a tad confused at why Chanyeol was suddenly warming up. Maybe he was finally taking a liking to him? It sounded kind of crazy, considering the male's personality but it wasn't impossible, he assumed. He walked cheerily over to the fridge, sharing out the fair amount of food Chanyeol left for him. He warmed it up before digging in. It did taste delicious. Chanyeol knew he couldn't finish this all by himself, so he ordered some for Baekhyun just in case he came home hungry. It was still sort of a risk to order all this food since he didn't know where Baekhyun went and if he was just going to eat where he was. But Baekhyun really appreciated the thought Chanyeol put in for him. He had to remind himself to ask how much it was going to be to pay him back for the food. He really needed to rest off from that meeting with his cousin. It was always tiring talking to her, he didn't like it at all. Yet, he couldn't deny when she asked to meet up again after all these years as he was too nice. He really wouldn't have picked a spot so close to her if he knew where she lived. However, he wasn't just going to pick everything up and leave as he really liked Chanyeol a lot, and Chanyeol just started to warm up to him, too. So he just decided to tough it out. 

Baekhyun slowly creaked open Chanyeol's door, peering in to see the other just sitting cross-legged on the floor, still reading.

"Ah, goodnight Chanyeol! Just wanted to say that I'm going to bed, now. Also, how much do I need to pay you back for the food?"

"Don't worry about how much it costed. As long as you enjoyed it. Goodnight, Baekhyun. Sleep well."

Baekhyun smiled to himself as he washed up the tableware which he used, drying them before putting them back in the cupboard. He shuffled back over to the couch, stripping himself before putting on a large sweater. He made himself comfortable on the couch, realizing he hadn't showered. Yet he figured he might as well just do it in the morning since he was so tuckered out. He just wanted tomorrow to come quicker.

 

 

 

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜ 

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜ 

 

 

A/N:: I'm sorry this is so short, but it's kind of a filler chapter. I'm doing this at 01:24 so please excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes + repetition + confusion :>>.
SORRY!!!