.1.

Roommates

Chanyeol let out a long yawn as he let his feet fall from the bed. Another dreary day for the male. He just wanted to curl up inside even though he knew he had work to do. He always thought about using the free days off that he had been given every month, yet he never did take a day off. He needed to get paid after all. He dragged himself to the bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He looked down at his hands for a while before deciding to turn on the faucet. The male ran his hands underneath the cold water before splashing it onto his face. He then picked up his toothbrush, getting to work on his morning breath. Once he was done with his usual routine of brushing his teeth, washing his face and such things, he put on moisturizer and got himself into his suit. He never did wear a tie with his suit since he never did learn how to put one on properly. He sighed as he grabbed his briefcase, shoving his keys and phone into his pocket before walking out of the apartment. He greeted his neighbors, as he usually did, no matter how reluctant he was to do so. With that, he headed out of the building.

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

The keys jingled as Chanyeol pushed open the door to his apartment. It was around 18:30, which meant another long day was coming to a close. He kicked off his shoes to one side as he walked towards the couch. He ed his shirt while picking up the remote and turning on the T.V. His phone began buzzing like crazy in his pants pocket. He quickly took out his phone while looking over the messages from his girlfriend. How tiring relationships were to him. It's not that he didn't like his girlfriend, he just had a lot on his plate which sometimes made it annoying getting so many texts to respond to when he was so tired. Just as he was about to respond, he had to leave her on read as there was knocking on the door. Chanyeol let out a loud sigh as he tread towards the door. He opened the door, annoyed.

"Yes?" Chanyeol said with a slight attitude.

"Helloo, Mr.Grumpy Pants. Good to see you. Just letting you know we have someone who's interested in the offer you put up looking for a roommate." Sehun, his landlord, was as calm as ever. Sehun had to get used to Chaneyol's snappy behavior as it was the only way he ever behaved. He always had an attitude towards everyone, even if he had no ill-intent.

As those words slid off the tip of his landlord's tongue, a much smaller boy with a large suitcase peeked out from behind him with a wide smile on his face. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow wondering what the stranger could be so happy about as it was obvious that Chanyeol didn't have a very tolerable personality.

"His name's Byun Baekhyun. He's been travelling a lot, lately. He just came back from Japan, but he's ready to settle back down in his home country. He writes for a living, so he'll be here in the daytime while you're out." Sehun explained things quickly as he just wanted to get to his bed and sleep.

"Baekhyun, this is Park Chanyeol. As you can tell he has quite an annoying personality but I hope you two get along. Chanyeol works at XXX and Co. which means he won't be here to keep you company during the day. Anyways, here's a key. Good luck, have fun. Don't fight and bother anyone. Neighbors will be coming over tommorow evening to greet the new resident so don't be rude, Chanyeol. Goodnight, both of you." Sehun yawned as he strolled away from the scene.

Baekhyun bowed, looking up at Chanyeol. "Please take care of me!"

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes, pulling the boy into the apartment in which they now shared. How strange was this new character that just entered his life.