That boy

I want you

 

 

"Morning you guys" Jiho waved to both of them Since they both were late and came at the same time to the kitchen while the others already there waiting for her and myungsoo.

Myungsoo sit next to krystal. Krystal felt something strange when she sit beside him because she felt some feeling that make her nervous sat next to him.

"Jiho oppa! Can you change the sit" you suddenly asked him.

"Ha? Ouh, okay" he said and sit beside myungsoo.

Now, she felt safe but not so save when myungsoo asked something to her.

"Can you pass me that milk" myungsoo asked krystal because that milk was beside her only.

"Here" krystal hand it to Myungsoo but her hand were freeze when she recall the thing about last night. Myungsoo pull it to take it from her but it doesn’t work

"_______! ________!" Jiho said.

"Ha? " she wake. She was about to discharge that milk but Ukwon take it first and give to Myungsoo.

"What’s wrong with you" jiho asked.

All of them looked at her and blinked their eyes for several time wait for her answer.

"em…Nothing. " All of them were disappointed with her answer and continued to eat their breakfast.

"Jiho, we all go first. Don’t wait for us if we’re late okay" Kyung said. "Bye" he waved.

"Bye bye noona!! " PO said to krystal and bow. Others also did the same but they didn’t call krystal noona.

Krystal smiled to him. Myungsoo looked at her with a jealous expression "Noona? ".

Krystal smiled but then she was turn her head to myungsoo and saw him because she was use too it. If anything happen she will turn her head to looked at him.

Now she changed. She don’t want to see his face because when she see his face, she will see her y lips. Then, she will remember about that. 

"emm…" he looked to krystal.

"dae?" she said.

"Would you like to go out with me today?" he asked with his face full of hopes.

"em…" she nodded.

The atmosphere in the car was so awkward. Myungsoo, doesn’t even talked with his loud voice. Krystal, also didn’t disturb myungsoo as usual like she always pinch myungsoo cheek.

After that, they arrived at the one of the most famous shopping complex at there.

"em.. yah~ I go to that shop first okay" she said.

"okay. " he nodded and follow her.

She walked, touched and looking for beautiful dress. Then, she saw a really beautiful dress for her. She take and showed that dress to myungsoo.

Myungsoo shocked when she turned back and showed the dress to him and he just nodded for it. She go to the change room.

Myungsoo waited and he saw a chair. He go sit there while wait for krystal to go out from there.

Suddenly, krystal came out from there and walked to him.

"Is it nice? " she asked.

He nodded "em! It nice. Suit with you. Beautiful! " he said.

She smiled and go change back. She get out and go to the counter to pay but myungsoo hold her hand.

"Let me pay" he give his credit card to the cashier.

*He remind me to Minho. Who always not pay for me and told me to pay for his thing* krystal smiled.

"Lets go" he said and bring that thing with him.

"Miss! " someone called krystal.

Krystal looked and see to the cashier "what?"

"You have to be so happy because you have that kind of husband" she tease krystal.

"Ha? what?"

"Don’t be so shocked, I just said that you both looked good together. Be happy! Hwaiting!" she cheered a bit to krystal.

Krystal leave that place because she can’t hold her pink cheek from blushed anymore.

"YAH! CAN YOU CARRY IT MORE CAREFULL THIS TIME" a girl shouted to the boy while he was carry that girl thing full on his hand were dropped because that girl pushed him so hard till he fall. That boy have to collect that girl thing back.

Many people were watching them at there but no one help that boy. Myungsoo was about to help him but krystal hold myungsoo back.

"Why?" he asked because krystal hold his hand.

"Can’t you see behind him is a girl who always followed you around but she no more followed you around because I always with you. "

Myungsoo stopped and he looked " Minyoung?"

"em" krystal nodded.

"But why you don’t give me to go there?"

"Can’t you see that two fat boy wearing a glasses behind that girl ?"

"Ouh. okay now I see" he froze there.

Then, Minyoung saw both of them. She intentional go beside krystal when she saw krystal were there.

"Ouh, nice to meet you again. How are you now, ?" she whispered.

"Haha, nice, coward" she smirk.

"What?"

"Do I really have to repeat? Miss lame"

"This kid really don’t know what she said. "

She looked around and saw behind krystal "Myungsoo? I miss you, you know! Bye! See you again but not now. I’m busy"

"What are you doing with that boy?" he go in front.

"Hah? Nothing. He is my brother. My little brother"

"Are you sure. I never know that you have a little brother till now. He didn’t ever looked like your brother" he said.

"He. Myungsoo, em.. I’ve to go now. Bye. See you again" she waved and pushed that boy again forced him to walked fast.