Her lips, His lips

I want you

 

"Yo! Zico! What’s up" Kyung shack hand with him.

"Hyung, already?" he asked.

Kyung nodded "I told you right?"

"Dae~" "but-but"

" There’s nothing to worried for" he said but then he stopped when he meet eyes with you.

"Yah! Your sister?" he asked.

"No. She-she is.. uhhmm.. her girlfriend" jiho pointed to Myungsoo.

"H-HYUNG! " Myungsoo smiled to jiho, jiho innocently smiled back to him.

"Oh, hey nice to know you" Kyung greet her. "Myungsoo long time no see you. You already grown up. You grow well, and you already had a girl but your hyung" he looked to jiho and shook his head.

"Hehe" Myungsoo giggled.

"Hyung stop it" jiho say to kyung because he kept teasing jiho non-stop.

"Annyong" PO greet and bow, then, Taeil. After that followed by ukwon, b bomb, jaehyo.

"Myungsoo, why so many?" krystal whispered.

"Don’t know" he shook "they all jiho hyung friends"

"Woahh~ is this for us" PO said when he saw a food on the table.

"Ha? Aigoo.. how can we forget about that" jiho said to them.

"One big problem for us" jiho said and he go to his friends. "already eat?" he asked all of them were shook.

"Humm, Myungsoo help her prepared a bowl of rice for them" he said.

"Yah~ lets go" myungsoo pull krystal.

"but wait, why they all looked so scary" she asked.

"They looked scary but they all is kind-hearted like jiho hyung" he said then dragged krystal go with him to the kitchen.

 "So, till when you guys stay here?" jiho asked.

"Hyung! " PO called jiho. Jiho looked at him "Hyung seem didn’t happy with us" he pretend to sulks.

"No it’s not like that, just want to know"

"till’ we found the right place for all of us to stay" kyung smiled.

"I don’t mean to say that, but you guys can stay here and comfort yourself like your own house" jiho smiled.

Then, Myungsoo and Krytsal came with a full bowl with rice.

"Here" jiho pass to them.

They all eat hungrily and finish their food.

"Hyung, I felt so tired. Where are we going to sleep tonight?" PO asked.

"Myungsoo can you go take a blanket for them" jiho told Myungsoo.

"Haishh! This thing really make me" myungsoo mad but then krystal smiled to him and pull him to go take it with her.

They both entered Myungsoo room and take the blanket with them.

"Myungsoo! I think, I want to go back to my house tomorrow" krystal said.

Krystal make Myungsoo stopped. "But, why all of sudden?" he asked.

"Because I don’t want to burden you and your brother anymore. Also, I’ve decide to continued my study to overseas" she said and smiled to him.

Krystal get out leave Myungsoo stand there.

"Hurry, they need this thing" krystal called myungsoo. Myungsoo walked slowly behind her.

They all slept in front of the television.

Only myungsoo who didn’t felt asleep yet.

"Why? Why she want to go back all of sudden?" Myungsoo kept thinking.

On the room, Krystal who also still didn’t sleep. "Is it right for me to say that to him? Would he mind?"

She go to the kitchen to take a drink. At the same time Myungsoo also there.

"Ouh! Krystal? What are you doing here?" myungsoo said.

"I’m thirsty" she said take a drink with her.

"Wait" myungsoo stopped her. He go closer to her and face to face with her.

"Wait, are you really going"

"Yeah" she nodded.

"I’m gonna miss you" he said but then he put his hand gently over her, and gazed deeply into her eyes.

His face move closer, closer and closer to her. She started to felt his warm breath. He kiss her lips deeply with full of passionate.

"Aigoo, what a nice scene" jiho who want go to the kitchen and he change his mind. He don’t want to interrupted both of them.

"Myungsoo, it’s late now. " she pushed him back. "I want to go sleep. Have a nice dream" she smiled and leave him.

"KRYSTAL!!!!!! Wae!! Wae!! Why you don’t even refuse it!" she kicked her bear and throw it anywhere. "I’m shy! I’m shy… Why I’m so nervous. I don’t know how to face him tomorrow."

"KIM MYUNGSOO!! You-you kiss her lips!! You stole her-her ity!! But! She didn’t even pushed me before she knew that I would do that to her. Why? Is she felt the same way like me? Sometimes it felt better when I do that but aghhh! I don’t know what happen to me. Is it the good step?"