walking with me~

I want you

"Hello !!" 

L.joe and Myungsoo look back to see. L.joe hurry up pull Myungsoo with him and go at kitchen when he heard the step of people that so many and the voice with a high-pitched.

"Wae ?." Myungsoo ask because L.joe drag him without telling him anything happen.

"Shhh! listen to me. Do me a favor please~" suddenly he begging to Myungsoo. 

For Myungsoo it was the first time he saw L.joe was not being so cool when he do that. Not like usual, he will do man face to people.  It seems like that was so important to him. Myungsoo just nodded. 

"Okay! I want you to go sleep with Krystal for one night at Krystal room."

"What? What hyung ?."

"Yah! I'm not telling you to go sleep with her. You have to bring Krystal to stay at your house. Later I'm going to tell you why. Just go. BUT please do not sleep beside her. Sleep on the couch at her room. Remember that!" 

L.joe is going to leave, he then come again to Myungsoo and cover for him to go upstairs.

"Hyung!! Where's Hyung ?" Ricky shouted with his high-pitched voice. L.joe then came when he heard someone is calling him, and bring some drinks with him. 

"Ouh, Hyung, you welcoming us with a small party. Yeayyyy!! Are you already know that all of us are going to coming here?" Niel suddenly open his mouth said. 

L.joe shook his head, "Why you guys all of a sudden come here?" L.joe ask. 

"Hyung look like don't like our unexpectedly visited..." Ricky mumbling slow, but still loud because his voice was loud even when he say that he was whispering.

"No, no, i mean, i just want to know.."

"Okay! let's party then. Woohoooo..." ricky and niel shouted while others shut off their ears because they already know their both little noisy brother will do that. 

They are not going to have a party because CAP not let them to mess up with L.joe 'beautiful house'. *Are they going to sleep here tonight? I think i already know the answer.* he then saw Ricky, Niel andChunji now coming and wearing their cute animal pajamas. L.joe then called the maid to bring the mattress for them to use. Cap and Changjo just wearing their thick sweater. They all already standby in front of the LED TV and watch the late night movie. 

Myungsoo feel so uncomfortable to sleep since it was his first time sleep one room with a girl. He keep wandered and thinking what will happen when she wake up and saw him. She would be shock and shouted. He then sit on the couch and start to shut off his eyes. Finally, he fell asleep.

"ahhhh~"  Krystal yawn. She want to get up but her head is still dizzy.

"Ouch! My head! " she yelled.

"Shhh! " he came from behind and put his hand on Krystal mouth. She struggled with Myungsoo and told him to let her go. He have no choice, so he hug Krystal to make her stop and stay.

"I’m not do bad thing at you, just listen to me this was your brother message" he whispered to her ear.

"Your brother told me to bring you go with me. You have to packed the important thing and just leave it here later he will bring it to you at my house. "

"What ! Mwoh! Why? Why I have to do that! ."

"Shhhh! Can you slow down your voice. I’m not even 100 meter than you. Why you have to shout. Later they will wake up because of you. We have to go now, let me show you" Myungsoo open the door.

"Show what? What are you going to do? "

"Can you just come with me. Let me show you if you don’t believe my words."

Both of them slowly tiptoed and crane to downstairs. Krystal see them and shocked.

"Who are they? " she slowly whispered.

"Hyung friends." She nodded.

L.joe from the kitchen heard someone was murmuring something. He look upstairs and see Myungsoo and Krystal were spying his friends. Krystal can’t see their face because they all cover their face with a blanket and pillow. Myungsoo heard someone was calling him. He look around and saw L.joe was looking what are they doing from upstairs. He show a scary death glare to him. Myungsoo hurry drag Krystal to go back at her room.

Krystal take a shower while Myungsoo wait outside her room. Krystal finally open the door and done packing all her thing. L.joe go upstairs to see them. He pull Myungsoo and Krystal waist to go his room beside Krystal room to talk a bit.

"Oppa! Why are you doing this to me? " L.joe smiled.

"Sujong-ah , now you have to stay with Myungsoo at his house. Just for a while."

"I know, but why ? " Krystal refused to accept what his brother saying.

"I just do this for your benefits. Can you just listen to me once. For this time. Please ~ don’t be so stubborn. " He Krystal hair.

Krystal feel so guilty because she never listen what her brother said to her every time. She had no choice and just follow since it also for her benefits too. Myungsoo and Krystal secretly sneaked outside and success. They happily walking side to side.

"Ahhhh~ Finally I can feel the real happiness is coming in my life this morning" Myungsoo happily inhaled and exhaled his breath.

"Yah! " Krystal turn around and look at Myungsoo.

"Don’t we have to go school for today ? Your brother won’t scold you ?" he said.

"It’s already late, I think today is special. I never do like this before. It’s my first time to go out, while all student were busy study at school. "

"What did you mean we already late for that? "

"Myungsoo.. Don’t be so stupid. Hahaha~ I mean, let’s go shopping at Apgujeong!!!" she excitedly said, pull Myungsoo hand and take him to a subway.

They go at a really really wrong time. It was early in the morning and time for people to go work. There was like pulling, pushing and pressing each other. Myungsoo protect Krystal with his hand laid on the wall to make sure that she have space to move.

Myungsoo saw a mystery man, wearing a black hood and cover his face with cap. He look and glance at Krystal for a several time. He start to act and want to touch Krystal. In second Myungsoo pull Krystal to his chest and change a place with Krystal. Myungsoo look back and give a death glare to mystery man since he put his hand on Myungsoo . That mystery man quickly removed his hand and make a poker face to Myungsoo. Krystal was chuckled, she saw that. Myungsoo forget that he was hugging Krystal tightly at his chest. He then step one backwards from her to give some air for her to breath.

#damp, damp, damp# Myungsoo heart beat so fast when he saw Krystal is looking at him. He try so hard to cover his face.

"Why you look so pale ? " Myungsoo just give a small smiled to her.  

"Thanks~" she murmured. Myungsoo didn’t really sure what she said cause she said it to slow.  Eventually, the door open and they get out from the subway. She excitedly pull and drag Myungsoo to a near store.  

*She love to make me feel this feeling, but she didn’t ever feel the same for just once.*

"Wooaaahh~ this bracelet so beautiful. Myungsoo ?" she give to Myungsoo to look. Myungsoo just nooded. She look for her money but she forgot that her purse was in her luggage. Myungsoo giggled to see her behavior. He gave the bracelet and nooded to that workers but she didn’t see that cause she busy looking for her purse.

"Finish? let’s go" Myungsoo pull her and go away from that shop. She walk like she has been forced and she was in a bad mood. She feel so sad.

After that, they both going to noraebang. Myungsoo sing a song happily while Krystal was not in her happy mood. Myungsoo stop sing and sit beside her.

"Yah! Little girl, Cheer up! " he pinched Krystal cheek.

"Aww~ Yah! " she shouted at his face. Myungsoo jumped, he never thought she would act like that. She bad mood cause she can’t go shopping. It was hard for her to get here (apgujeong), because L.joe won’t let she go there without him. But L.joe never want to go there if Krystal want to.

Then they reach at the same subway to go back home.

"Wait for me okay, I’ll come here again. Just wait, I promise I’ll be back I won’t be late. " He just left Krystal standing there. In 15 minute then he come back again. He stop to catch a breath, maybe he was running on his way to get here.

"Let’s go."

"What? You didn’t buy nothing ? I thought you are going to buy me an ice cream. HUH. Just forget about it." She slowly walk behind Myungsoo. Myungsoo got to her back and push her to walk quickly or later they will miss their subway.

"Later you’re going to be kidnapped if you not walking in front me."

***************************************

Credits : Babysyoo , Nielover 

***************************************

THANKS FOR SUBSRIBING ME AND DO COMMENT , MY LOYAL READERS.. LOVE YOU..