Namsan Tower

I want you

 

"So bored!" krystal shouted.

"You’re not going to be so bored today~" myungsoo said.

*where’s this boy came from, suddenly shocked me.*

He came from his room. He go beside her and sit. 

"Yah! You will going to be bored if you just want your body to stuck with that couch. Palli! Get up and came with me!" myungsoo said.

"To where?" *going with you?*

"To Namsan Tower! With Jiho hyung" he said.

*Whats wrong with him. He looks like reading my mind.. How can he answer what I want to know* "Okay" you agree with awkward tone.

"What do you waiting for?"

"What? Now?"

"YE!" he shouted.

"Ouh" you gulped "hehe.. I go now"

"Where’s Krystal? " jiho came from outside.

"Ouh hyung, she’s still in her room" he said.

Krystal came out with her simple style.

*Why was she wearing that kind of style!!!. I hate to see her when she kind of so natural and pretty with that kind of fashion* Myungsoo scratching his head for no reason because he don’t know what to respond.

"Yah! Palli! I don’t want to froze standing here cold because both of you" jiho tease while look them and go to the car.

"Here we are" Jiho said and pull out the seatbelt.

They arrive at the ‘Namsan Tower’ one of the famous tower at Korea.

"Lets go eat first! " Jiho cheer Krystal and Myungsoo who still in awkward position.

"Yah! Are you both really going to keep doing this? " at last jiho sound.

"Wae? What? What did we do wrong?" myungsoo shrugged .  

"Aishh! You guys! must be kidding me" jiho said and go to Myungsoo.

"You! You start first! You should be the one who responsible to her! " jiho said, make Myungsoo freeze a while.

"Do you still not understand? Do I have to continue?"

"No! no need!" Myungsoo scold Jiho.

"Okay! Now you already understand! Don’t be so awkward! You have to learn more from me next time.." jiho drag him with his arm hang on myungsoo shoulder.

 "Here!" an old lady give the spicy rice cake and kimchi beef stew.

"Woahhh~" jiho jaw drops when he saw that delicious food.

"Eat well!!" all of them excited.

"Emm!! ma sit-da!!!" jiho said while his mouth full with a spicy rice cake.

They were so happy because they didn’t eat that kind of food for a long time.

"Woaah! This thing really killing me" jiho said while putting many more on his mouth.

"I’m full" krystal suddenly said after her long time she been so quiet for that day.

"Jiho Oppa! " krystal said and drink her water a bit before she continue.

"Later, can we go to the namsan tower lock! " she said and she make jiho and myungsoo choke.

"Wae yo? " she asked innocently.

"That’s-that’s place is only for.. Nothing"

Actually the place that krystal want to go is a place known as the “Locks of Love”.

*Is she fall in love with somebody?* jiho wondered and keep staring krystal from up to down.

"Why? Is there something that you want to say to me? " she asked.

"No, nothing" jiho denied and shook his head.

"Lets go together" jiho said.

They all already excited to go there and make their step to namsan tower.

"So high! " Jiho said and they fastest their step.

"Lets take a ride the cable car first! " jiho said and look to myungsoo reaction because he know that myungsoo is the one who really don’t like the great high.

"Hyung! " myungsoo shook and do what-the-hell face.

"Its gonna be a good thing for us" krystal reply make jiho smiled to myungsoo.

When their turn to buy the ticket "Give me 3 adults tickets" jiho give his money to the cashier.

"Hyung! Why three? I don’t want to.. You know right?"

The cashier give the ticket to jiho "opss, to late" jiho with evil smile said to myungsoo.

"Oh god, let me die here, let me die here"

Krystal look to myungsoo because he can’t even sit calmly on the chair and kept wandered in front her.

"Are you okay?" she ask

"Pss.. myungsoo" jiho called him and call him with his hand. Then myungsoo go beside jiho and sit. He whispered "Are you really want to tell her that you are scared?"

He think back jiho words *I’m scared but* look back to krystal "I’m ……I’m … okay" weird tone.

After they came down, myungsoo quickly ran to the rest room.

"Whats wrong with myungsoo, oppa? " she ask jiho.

"Don’t know" he smiled.

Myungsoo finally came out from there and they go to the place that krystal want.

"Woaah~" jiho excited said since it’s his first time came there and he saw so many lock at there.

They go enter the gift shop and buy their locks.

*if I buy this, what should I wrote on this thing hum??* krystal go to the place that have so many locks follow by myungsoo and jiho from back.

"ah~" she sighed since she don’t have any idea to write on it.

"Should I write.. "*I hope my second dreams come true* she start to write on that things.

"She’s the best that I’ve ever meet. I want her to be mine" myungsoo wrote on that things too.

"Yah! Jinjja!" jiho who secretly put his face behind myungsoo shoulder watch what myungsoo wrote from his back.

"Hyung! YOU ReALLy !! the real jerks ever" myungsoo shouted since he so mad because jiho always teasing him "no wonder I felt someone breath near my ear"

"HAHAHA!! I don’t care what you gonna say.. but I’ll make sure.. I’ll tell her soon!! " he say.