Dreams and reality

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Where am I?'

Zitao aimlessly roamed his eyesight around his surroundings. It's bright, with sunlight pouring all over the place. And when he glanced up, he swore his heart swelled with the beauty of the sky. Its blue expanse filled with soft cotton clouds. Also, it's just so bright that it's breathtaking.

Zitao is a simple man; when he's given a chance to witness something beautiful, he's quickly overwhelmed that he'll end up petrified or crying. He continued admiring, now turning his attention back down, and what he saw made his eyes widen. There's an amplitude amount of Snapdragons filling the whole area. It varies in color, but the most prominent color is peach.

'Peach?' Zitao thought mindlessly, questioning the fact that there are much more vibrant colors to choose from, yet whoever owns the place chose a more neutral hue. Not that he's complaining, because truth be told he adores the color peach very much.

"Aren't they beautiful?"

A gasp almost left Zitao's mouth when he felt someone's arms snaking around his torso.

'W-who?'

He immediately turned his head, only to be greeted with a face that's so familiar it made his eyes widen when he realized who owns such features.

Kris Wu.

He wanted to speak, but it felt like his vocal chords had been removed from him because he couldn't even utter a word. All that's left for him is to stand petrified, eyes drinking in all of Kris' appearance. From the smile adorning his lips, eyes filled with adoration, long ebony hair tied back, and imperial like clothing?

'Is he the ruthless painter I met earlier?' Zitao wonders, he can feel his knees weakening from his stare. He blinks in awe as he saw the elder giving out a gummy smile.

"But hey, it's nothing compared to your beauty." Kris' look-alike whispered, eyes beaming with so much love that Zitao's heart responded immediately, harshly thumping against his sternum as if it wants to come out and offer itself to the person who's holding him so dearly right now. "I'm so happy that we're about to get married soon."

Married soon?

Oddly, those words made the heavy throbs inside his chest painfully unbearable. Instead of euphoria that filled him earlier, it's now replaced with sorrow that's weighing heavily it's getting harder to breathe.

"You know, I wonder how many children we'll have in the future. I know they will be adorable."

'But I'm a guy?' Zitao wanted to argue, but when he touched his chest to at least placate the growing ache in him, he noticed something remarkably wrong. 'Why do I have s?'

He blinked several times, slowly lowering his gaze in the process to confirm his suspicion.

'Holy shiit!'  Zitao's cuss is a mix of bewilderment and a sudden painful tug against his heart.

The brunet could only stare at his body that belongs to a girl. Slim curves, red imperial clothing with the most exquisite silk, and of course—enlarged chest.

He's so shocked that he didn't notice the throbbing in his head, nor his eyesight that's getting blurry. When Zitao closed his eyes, darkness suddenly drowned him. He screamed because he's afraid of the dark. It's suffocating like someone placed a plastic bag over his head, and no one's there to save him.

Then he woke up gasping for air.


His first dream of Kris confused him, but at the same time, Zitao also left something in his dream that he couldn't remember in his waking hours. Something vital, a big piece of the mystery he's planning to unfold shortly; it was the pain he feels at the end of every dream that starts to haunt him every night.

 

 

 

" You look like since two weeks ago, peach." Sehun bluntly uttered while they were eating in the cafeteria.

Zitao groaned, massaging his face with his palm to ease the stress Sehun induced with mere words. He unceremoniously dropped the spoon he is holding with his free hand, making it clang against the bowl of soup he's been enjoying earlier until his best friend decided to let his smart mouth lose.

"Hunnie, please shut up." He replied, already dreading Sehun's oncoming barrage of questions. " Let's just finish this so we can go to the garden."

"But you haven't even told me why you are looking like , peachy boo."

Zitao cringed at the nickname but chose to let it go as he grabs the spoon once again. "You know Hunnie if you don't shut it, I'll leave you behind after I finish this."

Sehun huffed, jutting his lower lip out to show that he's sulking. It didn't miss his eyes that some students looked at him incredulously because of his gesture, but Sehun is a hundred percent giving zero fu-

"Okay, I'm done, bye Hunnie!" Zitao suddenly stood up, leaving behind a bewildered Sehun who looked at the brunet's soup in amazement.

"How in the hell did you not burn your tongue? Eyyyy! Wait up!" The younger of the two stoop up too, leaving behind a messy table.

"Clean up the table first! I cleaned last time!" The brunet shouted, finally leaving the area.

"Damn it!" Sehun cursed, but went back to their table and followed Zitao's command.

"Wow, no one can do that to Sehun but Zitao." Zhoumi stared at the scene in awe; he's sitting a few tables behind with his friends. "Actually, who could deny TaoTao anyway?"

"Stop fanboying over the kid Zhoumi." Jackson butted in, laughing out when Zhoumi gave him a pointed look. "We already know how much of an angel he is kay? Or how you can't get near when Sehun's around."

Bambam snickered, egging on Jackson's mockery for f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter