Prolouge

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you ask Zitao if he loves to dream, he will look at you with a smile on his bow shaped lips, his eyes forming into crescents, almost hiding behind his ebony hair that seems like he takes care of so well by the way it looks so radiant with the specks of sunlight reflecting on it from the window beside him.  You will usually spot him at the end of the row. Earpods stuck on both ears as he waits for his last class for the day to start, looking outside the window as if he's thinking about how the world works, or how he'll work out his life since he's almost done with college.

You'll think that he's unapproachable, especially if you know that he's an expert in wushu that he even competed and won third place at the international competition. With such thing under his belt, most people would be too intimidated to go and talk to him. But no, he's actually pretty harmless. Almost everyone inside the campus knows that he's a person who'd never use violence, instead he'd give you the warmest smile that'll make you feel like you've known him for years.

People loves him. Zitao's polite and kind to everyone and only ever shows his other qualities to his best friend Sehun, a person who you don't want to mess with because he'll give you the violence and death stare the brunet won't provide. To be honest, the only time people can flock to him is when his best friend is not around, and that is rare. So you can say he's popular but unreachable because of a certain person.

Anyway, if you happen to not spot Sehun which is your golden chance to befriend the brunet, you can ask that question and receive a warm smile that will accompany his words which are; 

"That's a funny inquiry there! But since you asked kindly," He'd giggle and you'd feel like getting caught and glared at by his best friend won't smother the pleasant fuzzy feeling settling inside your chest. " I'd say I do, and I love dreaming of gaining money by performing the crappy handwritten raps I pen on the back of my notebook!"

He'll then give off a high pitched laugh, and you'll probably be smitten by such childlike gesture. There's nothing wrong with that, just don't let Sehun catch you looking at him like that or your safety won't be secured. 

Now, that is the response you'd hear if you had asked him that question two weeks ago.

If you happen to ask hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter