Chapter 2

How the love works
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days became week, week became months and months became year. Four years had passed when Jung Taekwoon became a reguler costumer in Hakyeon's caffee. For first Hakyeon was not annoyed of Taekwoon. But, as the time passed, Hakyeon had growing special feeling, that was annoyed feeling toward Jung Taekwoon. Because of what? Jung Taekwoon was a nuisance for Hakyeon. Imagined, when in the class he would hear people talking about Taekwoon, when he wanted to do his assignment he had to sit way far with his section books because Jung Taekwoon followers were occupied the entire seat in library, and it happened always same day when Taekwoon and Hakyeon in the Library, he had to take his books and went out to libary, when he was in the canteen ate with Ken and friends, the topic would about Jung Taekwoon, when he wanted to somewhere but his way was blocked with Jung Taekwoon and his follower, and it took time to Hakyeon to get his destination because he had to take another route which twice far from his destination, when he was walking in the hall way, he had pushed by some people because he was in Jung Taekwoon's way, when he was at coffe shop he would meet Taekwoon with a bunch of his follower. The time that he could release of Taekwoon effect was just in Dance Academy which he could release his frustration over Jung Taekwoon.

"Hakyeon, your dancing looked so fierce just now? You seem to take out your anger, what happen?" It was said by his friend, Minhyuk.

"Nothing, just I felt so angry for sometime now, and I wanted to put that anger into dancing,"

"Really? It is quite a look to see you let your guard down?"

"What do you mean?"

"You always send a happy-go-lucky charm everywhere, you never looked annoyed or out of control, but today it's different, it seems that certain somebody make the h

Please log in to read the full chapter