Chapter 3

How the love works
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday came fast, Minhyuk was ready to pick Hakyeon up. They promised to meet in the Caffee shop. Hakyeon wore a black button shirt with really tight pants which wrapped his body so oh perfectly.

“Wow, Hakyeon, you look fabulous,”

“Thanks, come on, I want to end it fast, become drunk and sleep peacefully in my room,”

“Okay,”

“Have a nice night Hyung, I hope that you will meet that unwanted person,” Said Ken playfully.

“Don’t forget to say my hello to him,” Continued Hongbin.

“Oh, shup up, both of you,”

Ken and Hongbin were really had a good day to tease his lovely Hyung.

“Let’s go,” Said Minhyuk finally.

There was a blasting music from University hall. Hakyeon and Minhyuk were walking to the entrance of University Hall. Hakyeon and Minhyuk walked to the corner of the hall that changed to be a mini bar. Hakyeon had a determined in his eyes that he would lose his sober right after entering the hall. He was indeed wasted after his third sloky. He walked down to the dance floor and dance like there was no tomorrow. There were so many people looked at Hakyeon with a predatory eyes. It seemed that they wanted to eat Hakyeon up. Minhyuk just shoke his head because Hakyeon was literally did not care. He swayed his body graciously. He pushed anyone who wanted to get near him. Minhyuk just smiled with Hakyeon’s action. It seemed that he had to have his own fun. Then, Minhyuk drank his beer and flirted with random boys and girls.

Hakyeon was the center of attention that night. He even did not care. He wanted to lost in music and his dance. He did not want to think about his parent and he did not want to think about a certain someone, who actually set his eyes on Hakyeon for this entire time. Hakyeon seemed to lost his balance when he wanted to go through the crowded. A pair of hands gave a help to make Hakyeon straighten up his body. Hold him tight on his waist and pressed Hakyeon body to him. Hakyeon was not focus, he did know who was it. He was really wasted at that time but he still had a little bit of consiousness left. He wanted to push that person and free himself, but that person had really strong grip and did not let Hakyeon go away.

“Let me go,” Asked Hakyeon with the annoyed face.

“You are drunk, let me help you freshen up,” Said that person near Hakyeon ear, the soft and calm voice just above a whisper that Hakyeon would know everywhere. It was the certain someone that Ken talked about, the one that Hakyeon avoid the most, Jung Taekwoon, God bless Ken, it seemed that Ken’s wished was granted by God. Hakyeon snapped on his daze and struggled to let himself free.

“Let me go,”

“Come,”

Hakyeon helped Hakyeon to go out of University hall with stumbling. When they arrived in the parking area, Hakyeon pushed Taekwoon until Taekwoon collide against a car parked near his body. Taekwoon who also

Please log in to read the full chapter