Chapter 4

How the love works
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the breakfast thing, Hakyeon and Taekwoon was sitting on the carpet while Taekwoon’s parent were sitting on the sofa. Hakyeon was hanging his head down low. He was so embarrased for what happened before. When he was in that state.

“We don’t expect thing will be going like this,” Said Mr. Jung

“But, it already happened,” Said Mrs. Jung

“We have a name to protect Jung Taekwoon, how could you do a reckless thing,”

When they had breakfast Mr. Jung looked so nice and seemed a warm person, but now Mr. Jung looked a little stern to Taekwoon.

“You should make it official first then you can take him home,”

“.............,”

“Ok, will you take the responsibility Taekwoon?” Asked Mr. Jung

“I’ll take the responsibility, aboji, I will marry him,”

“Then, it’s decided that you two will be married,”

“Ne, Abeoji,”

In instance Hakyeon lifted his head then looked at Taekwoon with surprised face.

‘No...no...no...,I don’t want to end up like mother, no...no...’ Hakyeon said in his head then he voiced it out. “No,” He shoke his head many times, “No, I don’t need you to take responsibility of me,” Said Hakyeon determined, “I am also at fault, I’ll take responsibility of mine alone, I was wrong because I was drunk at that time, I lost my focus, so... so... he doesn’t have to take responsibility, I’ll never want to marry him,”

“But, dear, how if you are pregnant?” Asked Mrs. Jung.

“How did you know that I am special?” Asked Hakyeon with horrified face.

Taekwoon’s now had a surprised f

Please log in to read the full chapter