Chapter 1

How the love works
Please log in to read the full chapter

The gift is not mine so credit for the owner.

What do you think if someone was really annoyed you a lot, every single time of your precious college days, but that certain someone never knew that he or she made you upset whatsoever. Even if you met that person coincidentally, you would like to take another route which was literally would be twice far to get where you want. Or you have to hide behind your friends back when both of you and that certain someone unintended share a glance. Or to the extreme case, you have to be at one place with that certain someone, you would choose to go straight away when you felt that person presence. And literally, you would sense first that certain someone was around you.

To that extent, that was what Cha Hakyeon felt about that certain someone. You might call that certain someone Jung Taekwoon, or preferably to be called Leo, the major business top class senior student over the Seoul University. And here, Cha Hakyeon, he claimed himself as 'nobody' who always found himself annoyed over that handsome boy that literally worshipped by almost of human being in the University. How can you not worshipped him if he had all what people wanted, from head to toe he looked so perfect, not to mention that he had his own business started from high school. And it was a multinational one, a JL corp. The company which branding famous clothing line all over the world. Even now the company growth to other people need other than clothing, for both men and women, it was cosmetic. Based on his experience management from his father, who owned the biggest pharmacies company in South Korea, he was indeed had a blood of businessman.

Back to our lead heroine, Cha Hakyeon, he actually was not literally 'nobody' after all. He was a senior in Dance major who had many achievement over four years of his college. His dancing could be innocent, alluring, even y. His body movement was gracious. He was a gemstone of Dance major. He was praised by his professors because his talent, he was respected by his junior because his great reputation, he was adored by his fans because his lovely, warm and cheerful character, though he was a chatter box.

The beautiful tanned man, was indeed beautiful. But, he never felt that way, he always felt insecure inside. He was an optimistic guy, but when it came to term of word 'family' it would hit him hard. He never felt the warm embraced of his family. He had parent of course, but everyday he would get beaten up instead of warm hug. He never knew the reason. Every single word that he uttered would be mistake in front of his parent. Her achievements were merely nothing. He had never been praised by his parent. His parent never considered him as a son. His every day in his house was a hell. He would get slap all of sudden without reason from his Mom, he would get beaten up by his father without any reason. Just because they liked it. Hakyeon was a son that came because of forcing marriage. Both of Hakyeon grand parent were came from respected family in the town. His parent was forced to be married because his mother was pregnant and his father had to take the responsibility. It was the hell started. His parent always fought.

Hakyeon never fond to be stayed at home, so he would like to take any extracurricular class. He fell in love for the first time of dancing when he was 13 years old. He was falling hard with dancing and his parent though that it was a disgrace of the family. On that day on, Hakyeon was not financial supported by his parent anymore. In that young age, Hakyeon tasted a bitter life of work. He was still fortunate, even though he still young, someone wanted to hire him as a helper as a florist assistant. He had always love flower since he was a child, to help in the flower shop was really fortunate for him. He had work after he finished his school until 7 p.m.

Please log in to read the full chapter