Chapter One

He's The Right One

 


Jaehee's POV

 

"What is it now, Halmeoni?" I asked at the old lady who was a fortune teller.

 

(Halmeoni - Grandma)

 

"You're about to meet him. It could be months, weeks, days, hours." she held my hand as she closed her eyes,
"The guy who will cry in front of you, it's him. It's your soulmate. He will be the guy who will love you eternally..."

 

After what the fortune teller had said, my eyes suddenly opened for no reason. The first thing I saw was the ceiling of my bedroom.

 

'Eh? It's just a dream?' I thought.

 

I rose up and sat on my bed.

 

'...but it felt like it wasn't just a dream. It felt like it was real or something.'

 

And since that day, that dream had never been forgotten. I knew not all dreams came true but I don't care. I still hope to meet him.

 

I was very eager to see what he might look like...very eager to get to know him.

 

It's been 5months and I'm still waiting for the guy that will willingly grow old with me someday but he never came.

 

I'm slowly losing my hope.

 

It was the 8th day of school. Our professor asked me a favor to get the test papers that he left in his table at the basketball court. He's a coach and at the same time, a teacher.

 

And so, I went straight to where our professor left the papers. At the indoor basketball court. When I entered, it was empty. There were no students or teachers or even basketball players. It was so quiet. So quiet that it could make ears deafining?

 

Well, as expected nobody's going to be here since it's class hours. All students and teachers must be in their individual classrooms right now.

 

I went straight to professor Jin's table and searched for the papers. There were a bunch of books and papers in his table though.

 

Finally, I found the papers I was searching for and took it.

 

I almost jumped in surprise when suddenly I heard a ball dribbling.

 

The dribbling of the ball is a little loud since it echoed around the court. Plus the windows were closed that's why the echo had gone louder.

 

I turned around and found a guy playing basketball alone. He's wearing a red jersey.

 

He's a bit far away from where I was standing. The court was kind of big though. I could barely see who he was but I could tell he's good looking by just seeing the figure of his body and face.

 

He's continuously playing basketball with no idea that someone's already watching him.

 

I narrowed my eyes and looked at his face clearly and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


O_____O

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


". IT'S BAEKHYUN!"

 

 

 

 

 

How the hell did Baekhyun from Exo came here?! How can an idol come here in our school just to play basketball?!

 

It's not that loud that I shouted his name but since the surrounding was so quiet, the words that just escaped from my mouth echoed around the court.

 

:3

 

He stopped playing and looked at me. I could still remember his facial expression back then. He always has a blank expression. As he walk his way towards me, his face was slowly getting clearer.

 

And I just found it was not Baekhyun. He just looks like him.

 

He stopped in front of me, "What did you say?" I was a little scared at that time. He stared at me in serious face, his eyebrows had met and his voice were so deep.

 

My eyes went down and read his name written on his jersey...

 

Taehyung
95

 

And now that I know his name, I felt more ashamed because of what I said earlier. Why did I even call him 'Baekhyun' like, seriously? What did I just eat to said it out loud?! :3

 

I said, "N-N-Nothing." I really tried to avoid those stares. I was too shy to look straightly in his eyes.

 

I said sorry and ran away.

 

Yep, I ran away. I left him there standing alone.

 

I knew it's kind of rude but I don't want to keep our conversation much longer.

 

I really thought he's Baekhyun. If it really was him, then I wouldn't mind jumping on him and hug him and fangirling over him but? It's not Baekhyun. It's just an ordinary guy in our school.

 

And then, later on, I just heard from a friend that he's not just an ordinary sudent here in our school. He's one of the bad boys! I guess I could say he's kind of delinquent. He has a gang. He's dangerous. He's violent.

 

I've thought about that moment so I avoided him on purpose but one day, it was lunch time, I was standing on a line to the cashier for our foods to pay but little did I know, that day was actually one of the unlucky day in my life. I just found he was standing on a line behind me too. =_____=

 

I bet he knows that I was the girl who ran away from him at the court the other day. They were even laughing so loud behind me, with his guy friends.. which is expectedly those guys belong in their gang too.

 

They were all wearing a black leather jacket. They look so baddas with it.

 

I lowered down my head while standing on a line. I remained quiet at that time when I felt a hand the back of my head.

 

"Hi? Jaehee."

 

With that, it felt like my heart skipped from beating. I was thinking nothing but...

 

'How did he know my name?!'

'How did he know my name?!'

'How did he know my name?!'

 

He called me by my name though I've never let him know my name.

 

I did not reply. I remained my head low. Still not taking my eyes off the floor. I don't want to look directly in his eyes. I could feel my knees shaking in fear.

 

'Lord, help me please?' I could still remember that statement I was thinking during that time.

 

His friends were still laughing at the back as he continuously my hair. I could see him in the corner of my eye smirking down at me.

 

I felt like I wanted to run away from them.

 

And so, I moved his hand away from my hair and ran outside the cafeteria.

 

I did not see his reaction when I tried to escaped from them. I thought he forgot about me. But I'm wrong! He did not forget about me and he even know my name!

 

How and where the hell did he know my name anyways?????