WGM 3

We Got Married (Skybang Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When your ego surrenders to the Higher Self, you become a Human Angel: a radiating center of Light, an active and conscious part of the Uni-versal project of Love.” 

 

Hello my fellow readers, I have come out with another two new Skybang fics. Do check it guys and subscribe and comments to it. Thank you <3

Presidential Wars

Love in Shinhwa High

“What’s up we 2ne1.”, 2ne1 introduce themselves as they came face to face with their fans at the Korean Music Wave in Thailand, making the fans to be all hype and pump up as you can hear a long loud and live cheer.

Attracting the crowd with their debut and worldwide single, both Fire and I am the best broke the crowd as they were dancing and singing crazily to the girls, totally couldn’t deny the excitement that they were given to the crowd.

 

The other Korean music groups were all backstage listening and singing along to the girls, starting off with a few groups, 2ne1 is the girl group that will be ending the night in Thailand. Whether you are fan of 2ne1 or not, you would never deny the things that the girls has done for the Korean music industry.

The artist that were backstage were watching the girls as they perform their hit songs, moving around singing and dancing with the girls, is what happening at the back. Zelo and Jongup, both couldn’t contain their fanboy as they were jumping around singing. Youngjae and Daehyun had to close their ears because the maknae line were out of tune.

Himchan eyes were lingering around, and whenever Bom pops out his face lit up into a thousand smile. Yongguk were chuckling looking at s behavior. However his eyes were caught on the television as Chaerin were singing. A smile crept on his face.

“Unique.”, That’s what he thought.

 

The girls were backstage, right after the music festival, all carrying their own bags as they walk to the exit to take the car back to the hotel.

“Aigoooo, I am so tired.”, Bom pout.

“Tired but isn’t it is also fun Bommie?”, Dara ask happily.

Bom nodded happily as Park sisters talk about the crowd and Thailand.

Minji smile looking at her unnies behavior.

“They are funny aren’t they?”, Chaerin ask.

Minji nodded.

“Sometimes they go beyond that Chaerinnie.”, Minji chuckle which Chaerin nodded in agreement.

All four walking to the exit, they were waiting for their car but soon were been accompany by six boys. Bom and Dara who notice them first quickly give a smile and a low bow. Bap quickly stand straight and bow to the girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.”, Youngjae say with a smile.

Both Chaerin and Minji who notice it smile at the boys.

Both Jongip and Zelo broke into their fanboy mode.

“2ne1 sunbaenim.”, they smile all happily making both the Park sisters to laugh at the boys cuteness.

“You guys were jjang.”, Zelo say happily.

Bom smile.

“Thank you, I like your performance too.”, she brighten up.

“Well I like you.”, Himchan blurted out taking everyone attention.

He who notice quickly bow.

“I mean I like your performance sunbaenim.”

Dara laugh as she elbow Bom playfully making the older to blush.

“Hyung, you embarrassed us front of noona.”, Jongup added sighing.

“I did not.”, he pout.

“You just did.”, Daehyun state as he eye his hyung.

Both Chaerin and Yongguk look at their members and laugh, noticing each other as they both smile.

“Don’t be awkward.”, she smile.

“The atmosphere is good.”she added.

He let out his gummy smile which brought smile to hers.

“Good performance subaenim.”, he said.

“Chaerin will do and good performance too.”, she give thumbs up but were cut off when Minji say the car were there.

The girls smile as they wave at the boys and leave the area, hoping to meet sometime soon.

 

 

Ending the night with an encounter, both groups head back to the hotel to take a good night sleep before they head back to Korea. It was in the late afternoon that 2ne1 reach back to their dorm, all four members, were tired as they make their way to their room with their luggage to get a good rest before moving forward to any activities.

 

Like BAP who arrive Korea after a few hours from the girls, did the very same as they head back to their dorm wanting to be laying on the bed to rest as they were tired after a long flight and also a long tired day but worth it.

2ne1 members were away, Bom and Dara took the permission to head back to Apujeong while Minji decided to head back to the dance studio to practice while Chaerin were all alone at home, laying on her bed while hugging her rilakkuma, the leader was stuck, don’t even know what she should be doing when her door bell suddenly ring.

Standing up from the bed she walk to the front to open the door to only find a parcel which were wrap like a present, taking it with her to the room, she open it to find a card, from someone she is waiting for.

From : WGM

Dear CL,

We have a wonderful news for you. Tomorrow at 4pm you will be meeting your husband to be. Please do wear the dress that he had pick for you. Please be inform that you will be living in your new home tomorrow. Hope to see you soon and have a nice day.

Best regards,

WGM

Chaerin who had a surprise look at her face open the present to find a beautiful pair of mint green high low dress.

“I must say he has a good taste.”, she smile to the thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter