WGM 1

We Got Married (Skybang Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Falling in love is not a rational process. It can't be planned or avoided. It happens--for good or bad it simply happens. I knew he'd eventually leave. I knew we couldn't be together, but I fell anyway.” 
 

Two years ago, at the exact date and time two people met each other. But two years now something else happen to them. Before we let you all know whether it is a happy or sad ending, let’s move in to the story without further a due.

2NE1. World phenomena. Four powerful magical girls, which were nothing but rocks that transform themselves to jewels. A girl group that broke the common stereotype of all female groups. I called them my girl group crush.

BAP. World Wide. Six best absolute perfect boys, that broke the common stereotype of male group. Six boys that work hard to where they should be now. I call them my crush. Six absolute good looking boys that I swear could sweep you off your feet.

Then you have We Got Married. A Korean weekly reality show. A show where each week, couples have assigned missions to complete, with candid interviews of the participants to reveal their thoughts and feelings.

 

Unlike every day, today everyone in MBC We Got Married, were in an actual chaos.

“Ratings are going low PD-nim.”, say a guy.

“It is been four weeks in a row, and none of the ratings are going up.”, say a brunette.

“So far we had five couples in the show, what happen to them?”, another PD-nim say.

“Do all the viewers hate the show that much or the couples that we put on it?”, say another PD-nim.

“I think we need a different quality of WGM, a different quality of couple.”, say the older PD-nim.

“The reason why we are here, is to discuss about a way we could change our show or a way that we could bring a new couple.”, he added.

“Instead of changing our show, we need a new couple that will make people to be attracted. Couple that will have lots of fans and a couple which is unpredictable.”

“Looking at it, do anyone of you guys have any nominees?”, ask the female PD-nim.

“Shall we put EXO?”

“Too mainstream.”, say a female.

“Seventeen?”

“To young.”, say a PD-nim.

“Twice?”

“Too cutesy.”, answer another PD-nim.

“We need a strong powerful group, quite bad but all dorky.”, say a man.

“How about BAP and 2NE1?”, say a lady.

Everyone look at her.

“2ne1 has always been the baddest girl group, world-wide phenomena, that has break the common stereotype of all girl groups. BAP is one of the baddest boy group with six best absolute perfect boys.”

“If we put them in, who should we put in the show?”, ask the male PD-nim.

“Yongguk and CL.”, the lady reply.

“Both baddest on stage, rappers and leaders yet cute and dorky off stage.”

“If you have watch 2ne1 TV or any BAP show, you will know that.”, she answer.

“I kind of like the couple. Why not we try put them in. What do you say head of PD-nim?”

They all look at him.

“If we never try we never know.”

“I will give a call to the companies, while everyone get a ready. It is time to think a theme for them.”

 

Due to the PD-nim hard work, both TS and YG agree on the show to feature their idol. To the CEO it is a way, that people will be knowing their idols far away off stage. This time WGM will be going old school, back to the basis but in a different way.

 

BAP were on the Korean Music Wave Festival in Thailand with a few more boy groups that were in the same changing room as them. The boys were busy chattering and laughing with one another that they didn’t know a figure walk by and pass a parcel to the stylist team and left leaving a camera with them.

The stylists were leave dumbfounded for a moment but after knowing it was from WGM, BAP stylists walk to where the boys were and gave them the parcel with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter