WGM 2

We Got Married (Skybang Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.” 

Guys, do check out my two new SkyBang Fanfic <3

Presidential Wars We Got Married (Skybang Version)

BAP has just finish their rehearsal and is currently resting backstage as they were watching their footage for the Music Wave. Chugging on the water, they were still laughing despite the tiredness when a male came to Yongguk and ask his permission to be interview. The leader nodded as he stands up walking to a room which he assume were the interview room.

Interview with Bang Yongguk 1

Interviewer: Hello Bang Yongguk, welcome to We Got Married. How are you feeling after knowing you are in this show?

Yongguk: I feel surprise to be honest but at the same time I am eager to know who’s my wife but I am scared at the same time.

Interviewer: We would just like to interview you and ask about the basis, as this information will goes to your wife too.

Yongguk: Okay.

Interviewer: What do you during your free time?

Yongguk: I write and prepare for BAP new album but at the same time I spend some time at the orphanage home.

Interviewer: That’s great. Do you love kids?

Yongguk: I really love them.

Interviewer: If you have to choose between this three, what will you choose and why? There is the garden, beach and amusement park.

Yongguk: Beach because it makes me feel calm.

Interviewer: What message will you like to pass to your wife?

Yongguk: Message, hmm, please do treat me well and I am waiting to meet you.

Interviewer: That’s all for our interview. A text message will be send to you for every now and then. Till we meet again Yongguk. Thank you.

Yongguk: Thank you and have a great day.

 

Yongguk look at the interviewer dumbfounded.

“Does this mean, the message will go to my wife?”, he ask and the interviewer nodded.

“Have she been to the interview?”, he ask again.

The interviewer smile.

“That is for you to find out Mr.Bang.”, she reply and leave leaving the guy stuck in his position.

 

Meanwhile, the 2ne1 members were resting in the hotel as they had just arrive an hour ago. Chaerin were on the bed listening to a music as she suddenly receives a text for the WGM crew asking her to meet them at the tenth floor room number 1004 for the interview.

The female lazily wake up as she drag her body to the luggage and pick a hoodie as she wore it and walk out the room.

“Where are you going CL-roo?”, ask Bom in a motherly tone.

“WGM interview unnie at the tenth floor.”, she answer.

“I will be done in half an hour.”, she smile as she headed to the door.

“Owh, have fun unnie.”, Minji beam.

“Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter