Be Mine.

It Was You Who I Want.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost one year Sehun has work with Luhan. He's getting improve day by day. Luhan is quiet happy with his improvement. Well, he's getting more happy because of Chanyeol. It seems like they both are sharing alot of things with each other. Even Chanyeol always come back home late in the morning. What is more shock to Sehun is, Luhan is always come to the cafe like usual. Never late. 

It was recess for them. Sehun ask Luhan to go lunch with him. Luhan tried to refuse but then Sehun start to threat him. He sighs and have no choice. As they were eating, they are always argue about small things, even about food. What Sehun knows is, Luhan loves to steal people's food. “Oh, I need to ask you something." Sehun start to be serious. Luhan raise his eyebrow. “What are you and Chanyeol do when both of you going out? Chanyeol always come back home late in the morning.” Sehun explain. Luhan remain silent. He doesn't understand. 

“What do you mean, late in the morning? We always hang with each other until 12A.M, and go back home.” 

Sehun stares at Luhan as he didn't believe Luhan. “Im saying the truth.” Luhan added. “But he always come back home at 3A.M.” Sehun said, in a serious tone. “I don't know Sehun.” Luhan reply rather casual as he finish his food. 

As they done eating and Sehun paid the food, they went back to their cafe. When they are on their way to the cafe, Chanyeol stop them with a wide smile on his face. Luhan smiles at him. Sehun try his best not to puke. “Luhan, I want to use this opportunity." Chanyeol suddenly said. Luhan give him a questionable look. Chanyeol goes on his knees and take out a rose in front of Luhan. Sehun watch them two. “Luhan, will you be mine?" Chanyeol ask. Luhan laughs a little and nods. “Yes." Luhan hugs him tight. Chanyeol lift him up and place a kiss on his forehead. Sehun claps with a poker face. “Yay, congrats. Can we go now?” Sehun ask. Luhan laughs. “Don't be jealous, Sehun. You'll propose your Jongin soon.” Chanyeol said as he pats Sehun's back. Sehun roll his eyes. “I'll propose him better.” Chanyeol shrugs. He hold Luhan's hand and go to the cafe. 

As the cafe close, Baekhyun and Sehun follow Chanyeol and Luhan to somewhere that only god knows. Baekhyun keep mumbles, yet no one could understand what he said, except Sehun. Sehun try his best to ignore what that puppy said. As they arrive at the roof top, Luhan, even Sehun and Baekhyun are speechless. Chanyeol give Luhan his goofy smile. “I always went back home late in the morning because of this. I've been waiting this day for long. So..” before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, Luhan hugs him and give him a kiss. Chanyeol hugs him back as he caress Luhan's hair. 

“I love you so much, Chanyeol. I really really do love you.” Luhan mumbles as he is crying. Baekhyun sighs. “It's great to know that you love each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter