Told ya.

It Was You Who I Want.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday, and it will be a new life for Sehun. No more guns, no more knife, no more killing... No more.. No more victims. 

Sehun cried. He pulls his blanket to cover himself, trying to sleep back.

“BOSS WAKE UP. YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORKING WITH LUHAN!" and there goes Chanyeol, the mood wrecker. 

Sehun curse him in silents and still pretending that he's sleeping. Chanyeol give him a dead glare even the other can't see it. It is his duty to take care of that lazy . For Chanyeol, Sehun is both. Sehun is his boss and Sehun is his friend. He sighs a little and went to the toilet. Then he came back with a bucket of water and pour it all over Sehun's head. “Wake up fat . We both will die if you're late.” 

Sehun then awakes and run to the toilet after that without saying anything because of too cold. Chanyeol was laughing happily because Sehun is finally awake. Sometimes he wonder, how can he be a good husband for Jongin if he is a lazy . He shook his head as there's someone knock on the door. “Wait, I'm coming!” Chanyeol yell as he went to the door. 

“Hey!” 

“Uh, hey. You're the guy with Luhan- Excuse me. I don't remember your name.. I-” before Chanyeol could finish his words, Baekhyun is already cut him first. “Baekhyun. Hey, don't feel guilty because I don't even know your name. Aha, anyway, this is for your breakfast. I convince Luhan to make the most delicious food for you two.” Chanyeol blink and tilt his head. “Or should I say just for you, because you know. That guy is always smiling when you show up your goofy smile. And ya know what? I don't like it.” Baekhyun being honest as he enter the house without being invited.

“Why?" 

“Its because, Luhan is too cute! I don't want him to get into relationship when he's just in his 20's. Pardon me— soon, he'll be in his 20's." Baekhyun serves the food. Suddenly Sehun interrupt. “Excuse me, what are you doing here? Dude how can he get in here?” Sehun ask as he look at Chanyeol giving him a questionable look. As Chanyeol was about to open his mouth, Baekhyun cuts him as he pointed a knife at Sehun. “Excuse me, you young man. You need to tell your friend to invite your guest before talking. Where are your manners, kids?" Baekhyun tilting his head. 

Sehun look at Chanyeol and Chanyeol does the same. They are talking using face expression. It seems like they are using telepathy—what?

Is this guy crazy?

I don't know. Maybe he is.

Isn't he is that 'Lulu' gay friend? How can he gets here? More important, how can he knows our address? Wtf is going on?

I know right. Maybe he is on the spies or something that we don't know about him and Luhan.

“Are guys done making those face?” Baekhyun squint. “Actually, no. Who are you honestly? How can you know my house?” Sehun ask. Baekhyun sighs. “You know, I used to work at this one agency being spies and I know how to search or find this people. Yeah, creepy. I know. That is why I'm fine when Luhan told me to send these food to you, dummies. But, hey. Luhan doesn't know what is my job and stuff.” Baekhyun rather replies casually. 

“Are you done talking?” Sehun ask as his mouth was full with food. “Honestly, n- WHAT THE HELL. I WAS TALKING AND YOU GUYS JUST EAT WITHOUT TELLING ME?" Baekhyun yells. Sehun sighs. He then stand up and lift Baekhyun up. “Although you're more older than us, you need to gain more weight and your height is too. Why? Because, it'll be easy for us to pick you up and.." Sehun walks to door and open them. He throws Baekhyun out from the house. Thanks to god because there's somethings soft outside Sehun's house. And sure it is pillows. “Thanks for visiting!” Sehun said as he close the door. 

Baekhyun mumbles and curse him. “If one of you ever be Luhan's, you'll die soon. Say bye bye to your first night.” Baekhyun keep swearing and walks back to the cafe. 

Back to Sehun and Chanyeol, Chanyeol was laughing after watching Sehun throw away that puppy. He never thought that fat would ever do that to him. Because Sehun is someone who will deal with s with a smile. But not today. Maybe it is a hell day for him, that is why. "What time is now?" Sehun ask. "Soon will be 10:30. You promise him to be there at 9." Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter