Leaving.

It Was You Who I Want.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?!” Wu Yifan ask, as he was really mad after hearing Sehun. Sehun take a sip of the coffee, remaining calm. Yifan can't really believe his ears. Sehun is not that type of person who will leave something behind for nothing. 

And he knows this is because of that tan-skinned guy.

Yifan sighs a little. “You're my favourite worker. How am I suppose to let you go?” explain him, as he sit and calm himself down. Sehun was about to puke. “Like seriously, uncle? We're related. It's not like we can't met each other anymore. Don't be ridiculous, Yifan.” Yifan is Sehun's step-uncle. He is his dad step-brother. “Yeah, true. But it's not like we can see each other everyday, stupid. Aside from that, who's going to help me to catch these dogs?” replied Yifan, as he throw document in front of Sehun face. 

“You can ask Jongdae or Baekhyun to do it. They are good too.” 

“How about, Chanyeol?" Yifan ask, as he smirk. “Goodbye to your life first, before taking Chanyeol as your assistant.” thanks to god, Sehun is good at threatening people. Because its his hobby to threat people. 

Yifan gulping as he lean on his chair. “Then, what should I do now?” 

“I'll help you a little. Call me when you need me and I'll settle them down." Sehun replied. Yifan stay silent for a moment, he stares at Sehun as he thinking about something. “Deal.” Yifan reach Sehun's hand for a handshake. “But, I'm not going to say that you're completely leaving this company, because you'll still be helping me.” added Yifan. 

“Do as your wish. If Junhyung is looking for me, tell him I already left.” 

Yifan nods as he is okay with Sehun's idea. 

After he left the building, he straight away went to find a guy called Luhan. He calls Chanyeol and tell him to find the information about that guy. After Chanyeol found it, Sehun went to a small but a nice and a comfortable cafe. 

He enters the cafe and looking for Luhan. He really didn't know how he looks like. But thanks to Chanyeol because he send a picture of Luhan. The guy looks so innocent and have an angelic smile and face. But he can't beat Jongin. 

“Excuse me.” Sehun approach the petite guy. “Uh, yes?” the latter replied. “Are you, Luhan?” Sehun ask as he scanning the latter. "Yes. And, who give you the permissi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter