Finding A Job.

It Was You Who I Want.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

". This is hard." 

Chanyeol who was playing video game, pause for awhile and turns to Sehun. "What's up?" Sehun throws paper on the table. "That old man ask me to find a good job, so that Jongin won't die." Chanyeol nods as he drink his soda. "So, what's the problem?" Chanyeol ask. Sehun give him a glare. "A stupid question from a stupid guy, that's it." replied Sehun. Sighs. He kinda hate himself because agree with that old man's nonsense rules. 

"Well, since you're going to learn how to cook with that Luhan guy, why not just work with him?" Chanyeol tilting his head as he examine those paper on the table. "Honestly, why I need to get a job while in my account I have a lot of zero's." Sehun being cocky for awhile. "Show off brat as always-" Chanyeol sighs. "Because, at least when you're broke, you have a job to do. Stupid." Sehun get up from his couch and take a fresh air at his balcony. "I swear I'm going to kill that old man after Jongin and I get married."

Chanyeol just nods. 

The next day, as they are awake from their sleep, they get ready to go to Luhan's cafe.

"Good morning! Wel-" as Luhan see Chanyeol and Sehun, his smile disappear. "Wha- What with that sudden changes on your face, you brat?" Sehun ask as he glares. Luhan return the glare back to Sehun. "Ah- Cut it out, Boss. Luhan! We need your help." Chanyeol said as he hold Luhan's hand and begging. He even make that puppy face. "Scratch the 'we' part. I can only help you, not that fat ." reply the latter. "Awh, come on~ I'll treat you some candies and ice cream if you want." beg him again. Luhan tilt his head, same goes to Sehun.

"You treat him like a kid" 

"How can you know I like sweets?" 

The bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter