On edge part 3

On edge

They both crash into the ocean after the seemingly endless jump,Soonyoung pulls himself and Jihoon out of the car and swims to shore.He administers CPR until Jihoon responds and Jihoon wakes up."Are you okay?You arent hurt? cough somemore theres still water".Soonyoung questions with a concerned tone in his voice."Why wouldnt I be hurting you crazy son of a bitc-"."Even if you saved us how could you do that to the car , ha youre crazy youve gone mad."Aish im unstable what am i supposed to do."Jihoon says hitting him hard as if he was a puching bag.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Soonyoung looks at him lovingly letting him continue his rant,"I'm okay, and looks like you're okay too since you have the strength to hit me","Lets go"."Wait a moment I cant get up Im not a soldier you know I'm a doctor,"Jihoon says while glaring holes into him."Did you know how scared i was i really thought i was going to die"Jihoon continues to rant."How can i send you off alone again, hanging from the edge of a cliff just from sending you off alone who knows where you would be if i put you on a train alone"Soonyoung teases and smiles cheekily."Dont make me laugh you idiot i really dont have the energy to."Soonyoung pats his back comfortingly while staring at him and leaves Jihoon a warm feeling in his chest and a blushing mess.