On edge

On edge

Jihoon borrows a car from the store that Mingyu and Wonwoo owns and drives back alone to the base , his mind is not clear and he´s thinking about the answer he got from Mingyu when he asked "Mingyu, what exactly does Soonyoung do?"But he's so distracted that he doesn't see an oncoming truck, dust kicks up because the truck drives by and the next thing Jihoon knew was that he was swerving off the road. Jihoon lets out a bloodcurling scream as he careens down a hill and the car barely stops just before it goes off a cliff, front wheels dangling precariously over the sparkling diamond like ocean below.

"What do I do, What do I do"Jihoon says as fresh tears fall down his face."Hello, hello?"Jihoon hears from the phone that is now on the ground."Captain Kwon?"Jihoon is terrified he might die and never get to confess his undying love for Kwon Soonyoung."You listened to me well and borrowed the car , where are you? I finished my work and and I'm about to leave"Soonyoung says completely unaware of the situation Jihoon is in.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jihoon tries to reach for his phone and his trembling hand gets it.Just then the car begins to roll further off the cliff "Oh my god save me please save me"."Where are you? What do you see? Tell me what you can see now Jihoon".Jihoon's voice is trembling but he manages to get it out"My car is caught caught at the edge of a cliff".Soonyoung face hardens and his hands squeeze the steering wheel tightly"Can you hear me?"."Yes"Jihoons chokes out a reply."Hang in there I´ll be right there". "Hello?! hello? Kwon Soonyoung don't hang up"

Jihoon tries whatever he can and begins horning his car his face is a mess but he didnt care he just doesnt't want to die."Please save me , is anyone there?"."Please save me" Jihoon continues sobbing thinking about how unlucky he is.