Prize Is Collected

Teen Top Thieves?!

LMAO this picture is so old but yeah idc it's still Teen Top :D

WARNING: You may die of laughter...and the word is used...once.

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

No One P.O.V.

Teen Top stood there nervously. They didn't want to tell you that they played a game to see who could get the most tips and then get a kiss from you, especially since you were the one who had to kiss them.

"Uhh, umm, well, you see we uh- okay we had a competition to see who could get the most tips and then the winner gets a kiss from you." Changjo blurted everything out. The rest of Teen Top groaned, well of course except for Ricky, he was still on the little laptop. You stood there with a blank face and blinked.

"What..." You eyed them. They stared back with fear in their eyes. You could be super scary and unpredictable so they had no idea what was coming. 

"If it's just a kiss I don't mind. It won't hurt right? You guys could of just asked." You rolled your eyes at them. They looked at you with relief and confusion on their faces. Ricky finally looked up with a curious expression. He glanced at everyone's faces.

"Wait, what's happening..?" He asked innocently and everyone gave Ricky a look. 

"B-but-" Chunji stuttered out knowing he probably wasn't the winner. I mean...There is L.Joe with his perfectness, CAP's manlyness, Niel's lips, Changjo's muscle, and Ricky's adorableness. How could a meercat win this? 

"We'll decide who won once we get home." You said and turned back to talk to Hyeri. 

 

-HOME-

L.Joe rushed in, took off his shoes, sat on the couch, and took out all his money. The rest of Teen Top did the same...except Ricky. CAP eventually pried the laptop out of Ricky's hands. 

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" Ricky complained as CAP sat on the laptop. "Your is too big." He whined and started counting the money he earned.

THE RANKS:

6. Ricky - $9

5. Changjo - $17

4. Niel - $20.25

3. Chunji - $21

2. L.Joe - $24.50

1. CAP - $26 (how is this even possible when he cooked?)

CAP P.O.V.

"I won." I said flatly. I looked quickly at L.Joe knowing this must be a disapointment. When I see his face I can't help but think about why I'm so hot these days. I'm older, manlier, stronger, and a better cook. L.Joe is pretty, photogenic, and a good rapper. I mean I have everything! EVERYTHIIINGGG! MWHAHAHAHAHAHDfdlsvknsdkjfhdjf

~~~~~ looks at me with her head tilted. Does she not see this iness? "Weren't you cooking though?" She asked. I shake my head.

"I didn't cook the whole time." I lied but it's okay. It seems that my confidence has been boosted tonight so I'm going to use it. She nods slowly and I stand. Once I did, Ricky grabbed the -warmed laptop and ran upstairs.

"MY PRECIOUS!" He yelled once he was at the top. Changjo glared and ran up there too. 

"MY BLOG ISN'T LAME! IT'S COOL!" He screamed as he slammed their bedroom door. Then it was just ~~~~~ and I...Along with L.Joe, Chunji, and Niel. They are all silent and I decided to show them how you are supposed to kissu. 

I sighed and moved closer to ~~~~~. "I didn't make this bet...But I plan on collecting my prize." I said romanticlly....

[JK!!!!!!!!]

PLEASE WAIT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your P.O.V.

Wait, CAP just kissed me! Aish, I'm such a pabo! But CAP's lips are much softer than L.Joe's. Also, the way CAP moves his lips is better than the way L.Joe does....

WHAT AM I THINKING OMFG NO THIS IS NOT WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO THINK!

But...CAP is a better kisser than L.Joe okay, I can't deny that. L.Joe .

"Yah! Why do it in front of me?! CAP you !" L.Joe yelled at CAP. Jeez no reason to get so angry.

"L.Joe calm dooowwwnnn. It's just a little kiss. You guys made the bet right??" You soothed.

"Ugh whatever. He didn't have to kiss you infront of me." L.Joe crossed his arms and frowned like a little kid. You laughed a little.

"Oh is it because you're jealous L.Joe~? And upset that you didn't win~?" CAP teased L.Joe and laughed in his face. They're both acting like little kids right now. -_-

"What?! NOT TRUE!"

"Oh really?" CAP said it mockingly.

"Yes really!" L.Joe retorted.

"I don't believe you." CAP stuck his tongue out and darted up the stairs.

"Hey! You come back here you !!!" And with that L.Joe ran after CAP. I just stood there with a small smile. They're such idiots. Why do I love them?


A/N:

This is a very very very short chapter.... We died for a while just fyi. But we're kinda back! :D I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :-((((

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear