We're Sealed with a Promise

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

Lili =Purple

Other Characters =Highlighted /Different Colors

----

-A week later-

Your P.O.V.

A week has passed and I'm fully recovered. My cuts have healed and the bruises are gone. I told Teen Top and Hyeri what exactly happened in the bathroom the day I almost died. They were all so furious. I thought they were gonna kill them. But I can go to school now and carry on with my not normal highschool life.

I woke up to my wonderful new alarm tone. (LOL) After I got freshened up I only made toast and put out some cereal. For I wasn't in the mood to be all cool and cook a big breakfast. We were walking to school and when we arrived at the gate the fangirls were crazy. As usual.

Then, the crowd seperated and I could see Lili coming towards Teen Top and me with 4 other girls trailing behind her. Bravely she walked up to CAP and wrapped her hands around his neck. Then, she tried to kiss him but he avoided. Acting natural Lili kissed his cheek. While she did this the rest of the her posse tried to get a kiss from Teen Top. But they also failed.

"Oppa! Why didn't you call me yesterday? I gave you my phone number!" Lili tried to act cute and pouty. She failed.

"I didn't want to call you." CAP said in 1 flat tone and tried to escape her grasp. But, Lili just held tighter. I tried to make myself un-noticable, it worked for the most part.

"Aww...oppa! Were you busy?" Lili pouted again, she looks like a pug with her face smashed in.

"No...I just didn't want to call you." As Lili and CAP were talking I tried to back away slowly but then I bumped into Changjo and Lili noticed I was there.

"Is it because of this girl! Did she tell you not to call me?" Lili wrapped her arms around CAP who grabbed her arms and shoved her softly.

"No."

"Op-" CAP heard enough.

"I'm not your oppa! Stop calling me that." I glance up at him and I can tell he is mad.

"Did she brain wash you? Are you ok? Why are you acting like this?" Lili walked up to me and slapped me...out of nowhere! The rest of Teen Top tried to help but were blocked by the Queenkas. Then, CAP came towards me and grabbed my waist.

"Oppa! Don't touch that nasty girl! You belong to me, silly." Lili giggled 'cutely'

"He doesn't belong to you, Lili. He belongs to me. Sealed with a promise. ALL of them do." I can't take this anymore. I've had enough of Lili and her stupid followers. I looked at her face and she was mad, really mad. Then, out of pride I guess...I....grabbed CAP's head and kissed him. The crowd gasped. Teen Top were also very shocked. But for the most part, they looked jealous too. The kiss was short. But, I got my point across.

"Sorry." I whispered so only CAP can hear me. CAP nodded.

"How dare you kiss my oppa!!! You ugly *beep*!" Lili screamed at me and pushed me. I stumbled back but then I slapped Lili just like how she slapped me. That serves her right.

Lili glared at me as she covered her red cheek. "How dare you! You little nasty pig! Teen Top don't belong to you! They're ours!"

"No! We were never yours. You act like we're your toys or something! If that's how it is then we'd prefer ~~~~~!" L.Joe said. Teen Top all nodded their heads agreeing with him.

Then, Teen Top gathered around me and we walked into the school as Lili and the fan-girls stared at us. Suddenly, Ricky turned and faced me.

"Can I have a kiss?" He smiled.

"What?" I lifted a brow.

"You gave CAP a kiss, we should get one too!" Surprisingly L.Joe said this.

"Yeah! No fair!" Changjo whined.

"Fine." I gave in and kissed Teen Top on the cheek and ran away laughing. *I can't belive I stood up to Lili! And I even kissed TEEN TOP!*

I ran to class and I was greeted by an excited Hyeri.

"YAAAAHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT!!! OMO! SO LUUCCCKKKY!!! YOU STOOD UP TO THE QUEENKAS!!! I SAW EVERYTHING! AAAAHHHH!!!! I EVEN SAW THE KISS!!!!" Hyeri screamed in my ear. My ear drums feel like they're gonna die.

"YAH! Keep it down! What is wrong with you?!" I hiss at her and put my hand over . "Don't go yelling stuff like that!"

"Oh. Hehehe sorry~" Hyeri zipped her lips.

We walked to our seats by the window. When we sat down Ricky and Changjo walked in and sat next to us.

"Hey ~~~~~! Hi Hyeri!" Ricky waved at us with a smile.

The teacher walked in and we continued our lesson.

~Lunch~

Ricky and Changjo decided that they'll walk with me to every class. They said they wanted to keep me close and protect me if anything happened. But, I think they also wanted another kiss.

We walked into the cafeteria and all eyes were on us. The girls murmured while the boys stared at me. I scanned the room to see if Teen Top were here yet. A waving hand caught my attention. It was Chunji waving us over to Teen Top's table. We walked over there and sat with them.

As we were all talking and having little conversations about different things, Hyeri suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"OMO! ~~~~~ you have to tell me what else happened this morning!!!" Hyeri stared at me with intent eyes.

"What? Why? Nothing else happend." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"But do you know what this means?!" Hyeri waved her finger for me to come closer. I leaned in.

"This means we could become the next Queenkas!!! AAAAHHH!!!!" She screamed in my ear.

"What the heck?! Don't scream in my ear! And no way!!!! I'm not even pretty!" I roll my eyes. What a stupid idea.

"Fine." She pouted.

"What are you talking about?!?!? You are super pretty ~~~~~!" Ricky said as Teen Top and Hyeri agreed.

"Yeah! You just always hide it. You never show your true beauty!" Hyeri said dramatically as she flipped her hair and acted like she was a model.

I stared at her. "No."

"Aww come on! ~~~~~! We should totally go shopping!!!" Hyeri jumped up and down in her seat.

"No." I said in a mono-tone.

"We'll come with you if that makes you feel safer?" L.Joe suggested as he tried to flex his biceps.

I just blinked at him. "No."

"I'll pay?" Hyeri suggested with puppy eyes. I contemplated that for a little.

I sighed and finally gave in. "Ok, fine."

"YAY!!!! I can't wait! We're gonna get you a dress! And some new shoes!" Hyeri said daydreaming about other clothes she would buy.

"Yah! Are you saying I have no fashion sense?!"

"Weellll, you could use a little help.......Actually, yes. I am." Hyeri started to laugh.

"What?! Nu-uh! My fashion is just fine." I scoff at her.

"Well, between you and me. You're gonna need to put on a little more ines to get guys to notice you. Especially Teen Top." Hyeri whispered with a wink.

I playfully punched her arm. "But I don't want guys to notice me. ESPECIALLY TEEN TOP."

"What about us?" Chunji asked. Oops I siad that a little too loud.

"Oh nothing~! We were just talking about the shopping trip." Hyeri winked at me again.

"Oh yeah. FIELD TRIP!!!!" Niel jumped up and made a fist pump.

Teen Top were having their little party when Lili and posse came by our table.

"What do you want?" Hyeri asked with a disgusted face.

Lili ignored Hyeri and went towards CAP and tried to sit next to him but he didn't budge.

"CAP oppa~ When should our first date be?" Lili acted as if this morning never happened.

CAP pushed her away and tsked. "Don't you remember what I said this morning? DON'T CALL ME OPPA!!! Now leave you freaking rats unless you wanna die." He hissed. I never knew CAP could be so mean to a girl.

"No one wants you around. Plus, we only want and belong to ~~~~~." Changjo stuck his tongue out.

"You're not serious are you?" Jihye scoffed.

"Yes. We are." L.Joe glared at all of them.

"We're sealed with a promise!" Teen Top chorused at the same time.

"What kind of promise? Did this pig force you?!" Lili glared at me. "I bet she was just trying to get your attention and blackmailed you guys. I feel so sorry."

"Well you shouldn't because we agreed out of our own will. And we're glad we did." Chunji smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Now leave!" CAP yelled one last time.

Lili and her posse walked away. Scratch that, more like ran away.

"You guys, I kinda did blackmail you." I looked down embarassed. Lili was right. But I don't really want the attention. I don't like being the center of everything. It's too overwhelming.

"I'm actually glad we agreed to this whole thing. You're really fun to be around." Ricky beamed and poked my cheeks.

"Yeah. We don't mind." CAP smiled.

"Well, it's more of your benefit than ours." L.Joe did a hairflip and winked. "You get to see my iness every morning."

Chunji slapped the back of his head. "You retard."

"And you're pretty!" Niel smiled.

"Plus, your cooking is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G." Changjo skipped around. "Hey, can you make more cake?"

We all laughed at Changjo's love for food and walked to our next classes.


A/N:

Sorry for short chapter! Longer chapter later :)

Oh and all i gotta say is TAKE THAT LILI!!!! hahaha xD

I hope you guys give me more motivating comments!!!! I love you!!! <3

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear