Settling In

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Your P.O.V.

I can't believe Teen Top tried to take my XBox, my Kinect, my games, and my stereo system! Before, they already took my flat screen TV. That cost a lot of money and I payed for it out of my own pocket!! They are gonna pay for everything by listening to my every command.

"So, can we leave now?" that L.Joe kid asked me.

"No! I don't trust you just yet!" I told them. They are gonna have to stay here. No matter how much both of us hate it.

"WHAT?!" All of them screamed at me. I jumped a little.

"Then are we staying here? With you?" Chunji asked pointing at me. I'm a little offended, does he think I want them to stay here because I want them to?! No way! I have to watch them.

"Of course. Is that a problem?"

"Yeah! We don't live here!"

"No, Really?" I said sarcastically. They stared at me with their jaws dropped. "And if you try to escape, then my alarm will go off. AND! I shall call the police." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"WHAT? Where are we supposed to SLEEP?"  L.Joe stared at me like I hadn't planned this while they shouted at eachother.

"I'll give you a tour of my house and you guys will decide. So, again if you try to leave I WILL call the cops." I opened the door with caution.

"I gotta ppppeeeeee!" Changjo stated while jumping up and down. He is such a child -.-

"Wait till we get to the bathroom."

No One P.O.V.

You walked out of your dads room with Teen Top trailing behind you in a tight group.

As you walked pass your room you told them "This is a Secret Place only I can be in." and glared at them.

"This is the guest room. It has a bed that fits 2 people ONLY! While in my dads room, 4 can sleep there." You told them when you guys passed the guest bedroom that has never been used.

Then before you went downstairs, you show Changjo the bathroom.

"YAY!" Changjo said, it looked like he could almost cry.

"Anyone else have to go to the bathroom?" you asked. Everyone raised their hand slowly. You sighed.

You stayed there for almost half an hour while everyone went to the bathroom. When everyone finished you brought them downstairs.

"Can we have cake?" Changjo asked.

"NO!" CAP yelled at him.

"AWW hyung!!!" Ricky pouted. Then you brought them upstairs.

They all walked into the guest bedroom because it had a TV.

"This will be my room!" CAP declared proudly.

"NO! It can have two people! It will be Mine and Ricky's!" Changjo faught back.

"Im the leader so I choose! This room is mine and....L.Joe's!" CAP jumped on the bed, now staring down on Changjo.

"Fine, so mean." Changjo muttered the last two words under his breath. You all walked out of the bedroom "You guys go to your rooms now. It's really late and I'm tired." you told them, not caring who got what bedroom.

~Your Dad's Room~

"So who's gonna sleep on the bed?" Chunji asked Niel, Ricky, and Changjo. "Aren't we all gonna sleep on it?" Ricky asked dumbfounded.

"EW! NO! I'm not sleeping on the same bed as all of you!" Chunji pretended to throw up. "Why not hyung? Your so mean." Ricky pouted.

"Why don't two people sleep on the bed while the other two sleep on the floor? And then tomorrow we can switch." Niel suggested. "Oh, that sounds good." Changjo agreed with Niel, nodding his head.

"Okay, well we should get some shut eye." Chunji layed down under the covers. Niel jumped onto the bed next to him. "Goodnight~!"

"YAH! Why do you guys get to sleep on the bed first?!"

"We're older, so we have top priority" Chunji stated.

-30 minutes later-

Ricky woke up Changjo. He had a idea in mind and he wanted to share it. "Whaaaaaaat?"  Changjo moaned.

"SSSSHHHHH!!!! I have an idea." Ricky whispered. "What?" Changjo repeated.

"Let's sneak into the bed with them. It's cold on the floor and we might get sick!"

"OH! Yeah, you're right. Let's go!" Ricky and Changjo quietly sneaked under the covers next to Chunji and Niel.

"Kekeke~! We're so clever!" Ricky giggled. Soon, both Ricky and Changjo drifted off to dreamland with their hyungs.

Your P.O.V.

~Next Morning~

I woke up early besides how late I stayed up with those brats. I quickly got up to get ready and make something to eat. After getting dressed I rushed downstairs to make some breakfast for the boys. They're gonna need the energy for what I have planned for them. Muhahaha >:)

I made some pancakes, sausages, and bacon. I wanted to do an American special today. I went upstairs to tell  Teen Top the food was ready.

I opened the guest bedroom door just to make sure they stayed here. "YAH! You have 5 minutes to get ready or I'm eating all your breakfast!" I yelled at CAP and L.Joe.

They quickly got up but L.Joe's eyes were still closed. I then walked to my dad's room and yelled the same thing.

"YAY! BREAKFAST!" Changjo jumped up. "Why are you in our bed?" Chunji narrowed his eyes at Ricky and Changjo.

"Uhhh....we thought we would get sick since the floor was cold and hard." Ricky innocently blinked.

"It was Ricky's fault! He made me!" Changjo pointed at Ricky with the cutest puppy eyes I've ever seen.

"WHAT?!? You didnt have to sleep in this bed if you didnt want to!" Ricky shot back.

"HUSH UP!!! GET OUT!" Chunji yelled at them both. 

"I call shower first!" Niel yelled.

"But you have no clothes to change into..." Chunji pointed out.

"Oh..yeah..."

"Oh how about after breakfast we go to your guys' place. BUT, Im bringing my bestfriend to help me watch you guys!" I glared at Ricky and Changjo.

"AWW! Another bossy girl, pooh." Ricky pouted in the corner. "YAH! I heard that!" I glared at Ricky, again.

"2 minutes." I said and ran downstairs.


A/N:

HEY! I have Chapter 3 up now! Haha I decided to make Ricky and Changjo act like little kids xD

Me and my friend have decided we're gonna update more since it's winter break and stuffz :3

~SPOILER ALERT!~

When it says you have something in store for them. It will be revealed in Chapter 5. So anticipate!!! Hahaha

Comment & Subscribe!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear