First Day at Work

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

No One P.O.V.

Teen Top huddle in the back of the kitchen. Some afraid to go out and the others not wanting to work if their fellow members won't. L.Joe checks himself out as the others talked.

"This is going to be boring." Chunji pouts. L.Joe looks up with a devious look on his face.

He chuckles and stands infront of the group. "I know how to make this fun." Teen Top looked at eachother with worried faes. "Two rules. Don't tell anyone and the prize can't be major or out of your hands. Like if someone said 'whoever wins gets a kiss from ~~~~~'. No, that can't happen......except for me." L.Joe scans their faces to see if they understood. They all yelled.

"NO! YOU CANT KISS HER!"

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

"YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BRAT!"

"Shut up pabo."

"No. NO WAY. THAT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I SHOULD GET TO KISS HER." Chunji glares at L.Joe.

"OKAY OAKY! Whoever wins gets to a kiss from her!" L.Joe raises his hands in defeat. Everyone nods.

"What are we going to do?" Changjo asks quietly. L.Joe makes them form a circle.

"Okay, so whoever collects the most tips wins." L.Joe smiled and a smile creeped upon Teen Tops faces.

"Alright! NOW GO LOSE! I mean...uh. IM GOING TO GO WIN! Errr, I meant TRY YOUR BEST!" L.Joe shouts loud enough to catch your attention. 

"FIGHTING!" CAP shouts. You rush over to them. 

"Get to work!" You chant back and Teen Top begin their game without you knowing anything.

 

C.A.P P.O.V.

Oh my god! I'm so nervous and I don't know why. Maybe it's because this is my first REAL job, maybe because this suit is really itchy. No, I think it's because all these rich people are looking at me like I'm meat. I curse my handsomeness.

"CAP! Focus, take this to table 8." ~~~~~ pushes a tray into my arms and points to a table with 4 girls sitting and talking. "I can't baby sit you all night!" She says and walks off with another tray. I heave a sigh and walk over with a fake smile. 

"Hello ladies." They giggle for awhile. "Who ordered Tak Toritang?" [A/N: Tak Toritang is spicy chicken and potato.] The girl with curly hair raised her hand. I smiled at her and put the plate in front of her. "Chap Chee noodles?" 

"Mine." The girl with a pink dress and a bow in her hair squeaked. If I smile enough maybe they will give me a tip. I smile more and put her plate in front of her. Before I pull back, I 'accidentally' brush my hand against hers. She turns red and I know I will get a good tip. As I pass out all the plates I try to make sure I get a good tip. Honestly, I hope no one gets better tips. I need to make ~~~~~ proud. 

For about an hour, I smile and pass out food, all the while getting tips from various people. Finally, those girls I served in the beginning are finished and I go to collect the plates. YES! I GOT A NICE TIP!

When I arrive in the kitchen I hear ~~~~~ yelling at Chunji "DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED?!" I think tonight will be a long one....

 

Chunji P.O.V.

~~~~~ is yelling at me just because I accidentily spilled the wine on the carpet. "It's not my fault! I'm clumsy you know!" I protest.

"Ugh, just clean it up before the manager sees." ~~~~~ sighs and goes on with her business. I sigh myself and get a towel to clean up the red wine I spilled. I personally don't think it's gonna come out...oh well I'll just wipe it up and leave it to the janitors or something. 

Now that I screwed up I doubt I'm gonna get any tips now. "Ugh, I hate you, you stupid red wine. Why won't you come out?!"

"Hello." I look up and see a cute girl who seems about my age, or maybe a little older. "Oh, hello. Can I help you?" I ask to politely, I am a waitor after all.

"Oh, yes. I was wondering if I could get a glass of red wine. Just like the one you're trying to clean up." She giggled and I stood up. "Sure thing. I'll be right back." I go behind the counter of the mini wine bar and grab a bottle of wine she wanted. I poured a glass and gave it to her.

"Thank you so much. Here's a tip for being so handsome. Heehee" She gave me about 5 dollars. WOW! She gave me 5,000 won! [A/N: That's about 5 USD.] YES! I bet the rest of the guys don't have this much. Muhahaha I'm definately gonna get that kiss from ~~~~~. As I walk to the spot where I was cleaning the red wine before, L.Joe suddenly comes up.

L.Joe P.O.V.

"Hahahaha! Messing up on your first day? Now you won't get any good tips." I laughed at Chunji since he spilled the wine all over the floor. Ha, I know I'm gonna win a kiss from ~~~~~. 

"Yah! For your information I just got a tip!" Chunji shot back at me. "Oh really? How much?" I asked in disblief.

"I got 5,000 won!" He stuck his tongue out at me.

"What?! How?!" I almost screamed. People looked at me. "Oh, sorry. Please excuse me." I bowed to the customers. They went back to eating and I looked back at Chunji.

"From a cute girl. She said I was handsome." Chunji stood up and got in my face. "You still think you gonna win?"

I scoffed at him. "Of course I am. I'm L.Jope."

Chunji rolled his eyes at me. "Just get to work before ~~~~~ catches you and you'll never get a kiss." Chunji walked away with that. 

I shrugged it off and went back to work. I gotta work hard for ~~~~~ so I can be the one to have those lips once again! Our first kiss was interrupted by those brats. Ugh.

Anyways, time to do what I do best...Kill girls with my looks! Oh good, here comes that annoying waiter boy.

"L.Joe, here take this to table 13." He shoves the plates into my hand and stalks off. I glare at his back and turn to face table 13. Two girls and an old guy. I'm guessing he is the dad and he is taking his daughters to dinner. Or maybe he's a ert.

I set the plates down, guessing who has which meal. "Did I get it right? I'm new here and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ask who has which meal or..." I rub the back of my neck and smile shyly. Playing innocent is always popular with the ladies. 

"Oh! No you guessed it perfectly! Thank you..." The girl with too much makeup looks at my name tag and back at me. "Byunghyun." She and her sister laugh.

"Great! If you need anything don't be afraid to call. Unless you prefer someone else then it's okay. I mean I'm not that cute or anything." Nervous people talk a lot right? I force myself to blush. Yes, I'm that good.

The other girl, the one with all pink on smiles at me. "No, we like you." She faces her dad. "Daddy, give Byunghyun a tip." He reaches into his wallet and glares. "A good tip!" She tells him. Her dad grunts and gets more money out.

"Here." He shoves the tip into my hand and I walk away with a thanks, bow, and wink. On the way back to the kitchen I bump into Niel, spilling food all over him and I.

Niel P.O.V.

"L.JOE! I'M SORRY!" I start wiping L.Joe's suit with a napkin. What if this stains it?

"YAH! Niel stop this is weird!" I shake my head and try to get the sauce out. Why am I so clumsy. How will I get tips? "Don't! I'll go clean it myself." L.Joe starts to walk off. I can see him shaking his head. 

"Sorry." I whisper. L.Joe turns around and shakes his head. Well I guess I have to go tell someone to cook the meal again. As I walk to the kitchen I rub my hands. Will they fire me? ~~~~~ will not be proud of me.

"Uh...Excuse me." I walk into the kitchen. No one turns to me. "HEY! EXCUSE ME!" I yell. Now everyone is looking at me. Good. "I dropped the order for table 5. So..." One chef nods and turn back to his stove. Everyone is still looking at me and some are giggling and talking while others stare at my face. Is something wrong?

"Bye..." I say akwardly and walk out. Oh jeez, that was embarrasing. Now I know how idols feel. I don't feel like working while waiting for the food, so I slip into the supply closet. Ricky, Changjo and I hid in here when our jobs started. 

~Flash Back~

"Niel, Changjo, come here." Someone whispered from the closet. Changjo and I look at each other then at the closet. "Get in here Pabos! Here comes CAP." We run into the closet and close it behind us.

The light comes on and Ricky is looking at us. "Look at this cool place. It looks like a closet but inside it's sooooo big!" His eyes light up with excitement that would make anyone smile, including me.

"Cool. I can practice dancing in here!" Changjo does some moves that if I attempted I would crash into everything. 

"Yeah and I could bring some ladies in here." Ricky winks and waves his body. 

I shake my head still smiling. "No, Ricky. But, lets not tell the others about this place. Okay?" Ricky and Changjo nod. Then we sit down.

"Remember that song we made? The new one?" I ask because I want something to do. 

Changjo looks at me and nods. "To you." 

"I don't like it because I don't have parts." Ricky pouts and I laugh at him. I start the song and Changjo joins in. Eventually Ricky joins in. We aren't using parts, just singing the whole song. Changjo gets up and dances his part. Once the other parts come me and Ricky dance to it.

~End FlashBack~

Well I think the food should be done. I open the door just a crack and look left then right. No one. As I slip out quietly I hear my name being called out.

"NIEL! This food has been waiting 15 minutes longer than it should have." ~~~~~ says once i get to her. 

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom." I make up an excuse and take the plate to table 5. A pretty woman smiles at me once I get to the table.

"Sorry it took so long miss." I bow and put down the food. 

"No, it's okay. You're quiet a show, Daniel." She says to me and I look at her questionaly. "Oh sorry, I've been watching you. There is just something about you that makes you special." 

I nod, still confused. "Is it my lips? My hyungs say they are girly." I look down on the floor. Then she starts to laugh! My head shoots up.

"Please excuse me." She laughs more and my face turns red. "No, it's not your lips. Anyway, thank you for...Oh my. I don't even know what." She giggles more and gives me a tip.

"Bwoh? No, no. Here." I put the money back on the table. But she shakes her head and gives it back.

"Take it and have a good night okay?" I nod and take it then I walk away. 

Ricky P.O.V.

This whole time I've been washing the dishes! How am I supposed to get tips now?! I'll just be stuck here all day. Sigh. Oh! I should try taking some orders too.

I grab a towel to dry my hands and try to act normal. CAP is in the kitchen with me but he's cooking with the other chefs. If he doesn't see me, my escape plan will work. Kekeke.

I put down the towel and tiptoe towards the kitchen door slowly so CAP doesn't hear me. He's facing the stove right now, so his back is towards me. Good thing!

I'm about half way there and I hear CAP all of a sudden,

"YAH! Ricky get back here!!!" I suddenly start to sprint and scream my head off.

"NUUUUUUUU!!!!!"

"Ricky! You're supposed to wash the dishes!" CAP keeps yelling at me as I keep running and running until I reach mine, Changjo's, and Niel's secret closet. I quickly open it and hide in there. 

"Phew! That was close." I try to catch my breath.

"Umm, Ricky?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you get off me? You're kinda squishin' me right now, heh."

"Oh! Sorry Changjo!"

Changjo P.O.V.

Once Ricky gets off me I turn on the light. 

"What were you doing in here with the lights off? You do know that no one outside can see that the light is on inside here, right?" He asks me with his head tilted. 

"Well...I was using my laptop. There is wifi here." I hold up my small laptop. I stole it from a rich house when we used to be theives. "I just signed up for something called 'Tumblr'. It's cool." I sit back down and start tagging a picture of Girls' Generation. Ricky sits next to me and points to Sunny.

"I like her." He says bluntly and I nod because I liked her too. I reblogged about 20 more pictures then got bored. 

"Ricky, here I'm going back out to get tips." I hand the laptop to Ricky.

Ricky looks up at me with his eyes filled with joy. "Really? You will let me play on your laptop?" I nod and walk out. 

"CHANGJO!" CAP yells at me once i walk into the kitchen. I flinched at his voice. "Have you seen Ricky? Where have you been? Here take this to table 16." Then he shoos me out the kitchen.

My head is still spinning from the questions CAP asked when I arrived at table 16. A girl and her date sat at the table acting all lovey-dovey. I put on a smile and set the plates where I think they should be. 

The girl looks up at me and stares. "Thank you." The guy says to me while his girlfriend stares. I nod and turn to walk away. 

Suddenly I hear a girls voice. "WAIT!" I turn around and face the girl at table 16. "Here, take this tip." I shrug and take it. As I walk away I can hear they guy sigh. I never knew getting tips would be so easy. 

The hour passes quickly and before I knew it, I had a bunch of money in my pocket. Ricky never did come out the closet...Maybe I should go check on him since it's almost time to go. 

"Ricky." I say once I enter the closet. He looks up at me with a smile on his face. "Um...It's almost time to go." Ricky nods and look back at the screen.  I sit next to him and look at the screen. He's still on tumblr.

"Changjo." He says while he reblogs a gif of T-ara. 

"Yeah?"

"30 followers." He says. I think about this. 30 followers...30...follow...ers? "I gained 30 followers." He says. 

"What?" I ask him. "How? On my blog? What?"

"I made a new blog...Because yours was lame." He says and continues to reblog things.

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE 30 FOLLOWERS ON YOUR FIRST DAY? My BLOG IS LAME!?" I yell at him and he shushes me.

"I posted a something called a 'Selca' and gained 30 followers." This kid...that is like....? No...ion? No...pedofiles. Maybe erts.

"Ricky...Uh...Can I get my laptop?" I ask with my voice wavering. He shakes his head no and walks out the closet with my laptop. 

No One P.O.V.

Teen Top and you were walking home. The boys were talking secretly about their bet. 

"How did everything go?" You asked Teen Top and they looked at you as if they just realized you were there.

"Good." They say in unison and continue talking. Except Ricky...Who was on Changjo's small laptop. 

You stare into the light of a streetlamp. "What are you talking about?" You attempted to join the convo. 

"Nothing." L.Joe says.

You glare at him. "I command you to tell me." You say and L.Joe gulps. Hyeri pops out of nowhere and says,

"Oooohhhh~"


A/N:

OTL I'm sorry we haven't updated in like....forever. Sobs we're horrible authors and we're lazy lol.

 

I hope you guys still love us ;n;

Oh and btw we made 2 new stories!!!! YAY! (lol not really because we are bad authors omg) 

My Universe - This is a EXO story haha. It has all 12 of them and you~

The Last Week - This one is a T.O.P/Big Bang fic!!! LOL since T.O.P is MalanaBear 's ultimate husband bias so yeah....haha.

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear