Busy Day

Teen Top Thieves?!

 

A/N: GO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE READING THIS ONE BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN UPDATE BUT I DELETED IT AND NOW ITS A CHAPTER. OKAY? OKAY.

C.A.P =Red

Chunji =Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Your P.O.V.

It's Monday morning. Time for school. I take a quick shower and put on my uniform. I can hear some voices downstairs. Teen Top must've gotten up already. That's weird, they don't usually get up this early. Hmm, I should go make breakfast then. As I walk downstairs I can smell toast. *Did they cook for them selves? What is goning on?*

I enter the kitchen to see Teen Top all ready in their uniforms chatting away and muching on some toast and eggs. 

"Oh! Good morning ~~~~~" Ricky greeted me with a smile. 

"Good morning." I smile back. I noticed CAP was at the stove cooking. I walked over and peeked over to see him cooking eggs.

"Are you hungry?" CAP asks me. I look up at his face seeing him smile. He seemed to be having fun cooking. How sweet.

"I am hungry as a matter of fact." I nod.

"Then here, you can eat this." CAP hands me a plate with 3 eggs and 2 pieces of toast. I smile.

"Thank you!" I go to the table and sit with the rest of Teen Top. "How did you guys wake up so early?" I ask as I sit down and grab my fork.

"Well we were excited because we're going to that fancy resturant. I can't wait! I wanna see how it feels working at a five star place." Ricky wriggles in his chair a little too excited. He's so adorable though.

"Oh yeah. You guys are that excited? It's not that big of a deal haha." I laugh a little.

"But it's a fancy resturant. We've never been to a fancy resturant." Niel bites into his toast.

"Really? Well there's always a first to everything, right? We should get going too or we'll be late for school!" I get up and take my last piece of toast with me. Teen Top and I put our plates away and we walk to school. The trees were blossoming and I found it beautiful. [A/N: It's spring now, remember I told you in the previous chapter?] Nature always calms me down. Just something about it makes me relax. The rare beauty that it has just attracts me.

We reached school and i had to part from Teen Top. They were soon bombarded with fangirls. Yelling their names and some even asked for autographs. I've gotten quite used to it now. Teen Top are the school's kingkas.

I walked to my locker and was expecting Lili to come with her crew and bully me once again. And she did.

"Hey , where'd get that ring?" Lili spats at me. I look at her and show her my left hand.

"You mean this ring? It's none of your business. Oh and don't call me something that you are." I glare at Lili. She's not getting to me anymore. This is the last straw.

"Excuse me? Oh look, it sems that this little pig thinks she can stand up to us? The queenkas?" She yells out so everyone in the hall can hear. Soon a crowd formed.

"Maybe." I scoff at her.

"We'll see about that." Lili was about to swing at me when all of sudden someone grabbed her wrist. Everyone gasped.

"Ch-Chunji?" I stare at him surprised. He just smirks at me and throws Lili's wrist to the side.

"Tsk tsk tsk. When will you ever learn? Don't you remember our little threat? Leave her alone. Or else." Chunji said in a stern voice. His face obvious with anger.

"Uhh. U-umm o-of course." Lili shaked from the scary aura coming form Chunji right now. I would too if I were her.

"Then leave!" Chunji shouted.

"Y-yes!" Lili and her posse scampered away.

Ricky and Changjo appeared beside me.

"Omo! ~~~~~ are you okay? Those bad girls didn't hurt you right?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Thank you for caring." I smile at Changjo.

"Alright, everyone leave. There's nothing to see here!" CAP's deep voice rang through the halls. I look up at CAP with L.Joe and Niel beside him.

"You guys didn't have to that, you know? I can take care of my self." I frown.

"No you can't." L.Joe gives a 'yeah right' expression.

"What? Yes I can!"

"No you can't." This time Chunji said it.

"Yah! I totally can!"

"No you can't." All of them said in unison.

"Ugh, fine. Okay maybe I can't." I deflate my shoulders. We all laugh it off and head to our respective classes. I had Chemistry first, good thing Hyeri has that class too.

"~~~~~! Good morning!" Hyeri greets me with her hyper self when I sit next to her.

"Good morning." I smile. It's nice being around Hyeri. Her hyperness can make me happy for some reason.

"Are you ready for this afternoon? Me and Teen Top get to work with you! Yipee!" Hyeri smiled like and idiot that whole day. She's a wonderful girl and one of the bestest friends I could ever ask for.

~After school~

Hyeri and I waited outside for Teen Top, who seemed to be taking forever with their fangirls.

"Yah! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" I yell at Teen Top.

"We're coming!" Ricky squeezes away from the fangirl crowd and hides behind me and Hyeri.

"Ricky, it's okay." I pat his head like a little doggy.

"Those girls can be scary. You have no idea. They even try to touch us." Ricky gulped and whispered the last part. "In places you shouldn't be touched."

Mine and Hyeri's eyes widen. "Geez, they must be desperate." 

"Hehehe fangirls are very needy when it comes to things like that." Hyeri starts to laugh.

"Of course you would know." I look at her with judging face.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that! Being a fangirl is hard work you know." Hyeri sticks her tongue out at me.

"Okay okay. But anyways, kaja!" Teen Top finally came and I pull Hyeri along.

 

We arrived at the Ondal Resturant.

The ceiling was high and had chandeliers hanging. There were many tables with plates and glasses all set up for customers. There was a little place in the back where they had the wine. The wine was very expensive and cost about 56,980 won per glass (50 US dollars).

"Good afternoon ~~~~~." One of my coworkers came over wearing his waiter uniform

"Oh, hello Kyung." 

"So who do we have here?" Kyung looks at Teen Top and Hyeri.

"Oh! They're here to get a job. We were lacking some waiters and I was thinking they would do a good job. What do you think?" I look at Kyung with hopefull eyes.

"Of course. They sure are handsome. They could draw in some customers! Come this way please." Kyung led us to the back of the resturant and towards the manager's office.

"The manager is in his office. I shall get back to work. See ya in the field!" Kyung waved and left.

I knocked on the door of the manager's office. I was kinda scared since I've only actually met him a few times, and they were only very brief meetings.

"Come in." A low, manly voice from inside said. I opened the door and inside was a pretty decent office.

"Ah, ~~~~~, what brings you here?" The manager turned around in his chair to face us. He was about 50 years old but his face didn't show it.

"I was wondering if my friends could be hired and work along side me. We were lacking some waiters weren't we? And my friends have nice faces." The manager waved Teen Top over. I pushed them forward since they were hesitant. They had fear clearly in their eyes. The manager did seem intimidating.

"Hmm, their faces are nice. We'll see how it goes with the training. ~~~~~ get them the uniforms." The manager nodded at me. Teen Top smiled.

"Oh and my friend Hyeri wants to work here too. Remember Hyeri?" Hyeri used to come to work with me and help out a little. But only a little since she had to go home early sometimes.

"Oh yes, I remember. Of course, Hyeri is always welcome." Me and Hyeri highfive as we walk out of the manager's office.

"Okay guys, this way." I walk down the hall to the employee dressing rooms. 

"You guys go in there and Hyeri and I will go in there. There's uniforms in the closet. Don't worry, you'll find them easily." I wave to Teen Top and pull Hyeri in the girls' dressing room. We got our waitress uniforms (only the white one) on and went outside. Teen Top was already there, but they were already working. They looked so handsome in their uniforms. The way they worked with the customers was also very charming. 

"Oh my! Teen Top look amazing in those uniforms! Don't you think so ~~~~~?" Hyeri asked. 

"U-uh yeah. O-of course." I  stuttered a bit. Oh god why am I stuttering? I barely stutter. I only do that when I'm nervous. Aish, I need to focus on work.

"Well, let's get started!"


A/N:

Haaiiii. Lol is that considered a cliff hanger? xD And ummm is this chapter too long??? I feel like it's too long.. T__T I'm sorry.

LOL but yeah I just wanna thank you guys again for sticking with me<3 I love you guys. You have no idea. Oh! And I just wanna say, I am really liking EXO o__o. Like for real. I can't choose a bias...AT ALL. They are all so perfect D;

Okay anywayssss COMMENT AND SUBSRCIBE!

-GenaSaur