Snuggles

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Your P.O.V.

~Next Morning~

I need a gir-

Instantly, I turn off the alarm. Don't wanna wake up the rest. The sun is shining through the window. *TIME FOR A DAY OF SNOW!* I fist pump the air then walk to the shower.

After I shower, I practiclly run down the stair and unpack the food, which no one bothered to unpack yet. Well, from looking at the food we have, I decided to just make eggs and fruit. I'm guessing each member will eat 4 eggs, Hyeri always eats 2 and a half, I eat her half and another one. So I have to make 28 eggs total. *HOLY MOLY! These people will eat me out of my house and home.*

On about my 25th egg, Changjo ran down dragging Ricky downstairs with him.

"MORNING ~~~~~~!!! I heard the eggs!" Changjo is grinning ear to ear. Ricky looks tired.

"Heheh...morning! I couldn't make anything else." I serve Changjo and Ricky their plates. Once they were on their 2nd egg, I hear Niel and L.Joe.

"GET OUT THE SHOWER PUNK!" L.Joe shouted at Niel.

"IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO WASH MY AWESOME HAIR, YOU KNOW!" Niel shouted back.Then, I heard L.Joe running down the stairs.

"HEY, PABO!! IMMA EAT YOUR EGGS!!!" L.Joe shouted up the stairs.

"NOOO!"  Then, I could see Niel run out in a towel. *Oh god, not again.* He ran to catch up with L.Joe who stopped halfway down the stairs. Of course with his clumsy self, Niel slipped and fell all the way down the stairs. L.Joe grinned and ran up to the bathroom, locking Niel out.

"Owwww!" Niel rubbed his and stood up.

"Uh...Niel we have two bathrooms." I point out. Niel looks gratefully at me.

"Yes!" He shouted and ran up to the other bathroom, which he seemed to find easily.

After 5 minutes, all of Teen Top were down including Hyeri. Hyeri was the only one still eating.

"HURRY AND EAT HYERI!!!!" Niel screamed at Hyeri.

"You eat it." Hyeri pouts. Niel shrugged and ate her eggs.

"DONE! Let's go play in the SNOW!" Ricky yelled right when Niel finished. Everyone got their coats and snow gear on and headed outside.

No One P.O.V

You guys made snow angels and labeled your name next to them using cardboard for signs. L.Joe's the smallest one, even smaller than Hyeri's!

"Haha! You shorty!" Ricky laughed at L.Joe. L.Joe lunged at Ricky and tackled him in the snow. They faught for awhile because no one could move, laughing too hard. Finally, CAP caught a hold of himself and pulled Ricky up. "Ricky, we all know L.Joe is short. Don't need to tell it to his hair." CAP laughed at his joke.

"I'm not that short! Geez." L.Joe pouted. He made a snowball and threw it at CAP. All hell broke lose and BAM! You guys had a full on snowball fight. Snow flying everywhere, people falling or getting pulled into the snow. Hyeri was hiding behind you the whole time.

"Hey, ~~~~~~ I'll protect you." Ricky whispered in your ear and pulled your wrist taking you away from Hyeri.

"HEY! RICKY'S STEALING ~~~~~~!" L.Joe pointed at you and Ricky. Hyeri ran away and hid behind a tree.

"YAH!" Ricky screamed and ran with you across the snow covered yard. Giggling you two dived into a bush before anyone could find where you went.

"Shh! They won't find us!" Ricky told you putting his finger over his mouth. You nod, feeling like a little kid. Ricky smiled and sat back.

"Ricky, we see you." Niel says staring down at you. "It's winter, there's no leaves on the bushes. Pabo."

Ricky's eyes open wide. "CODE RED! RUN!!!! ABORT MISSION!" Ricky gets up and grabs your hand again. You two dash around the yard.

"Woah woah woah! ~~~~~ stop!" Ricky suddenly holds you back. "When I went to boyscouts they said never to run on a frozen lake!" Ricky says matter of factly.

"Lake? What lake?" You ask raising a brow. *He went to boyscouts?*

"UH! That lake, DUH!" Ricky points to a lake.

"I didn't know there was a lake here." You tilt your head. "I guess I didn't explore enough when I was little."

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE! RICKY LEAVE HER ALONE!" CAP shouted.

"We have to go! We don't have much time! Come on! Run!" You try to drag Ricky along with you across the frozen lake. He hesitates at first but then starts run with you. You two try to run across the slippery ice cover but then you feel a weight holding you back. You turn around and see that Teen Top have finally caught Ricky.

"AAAAHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!" Ricky tries to crawl away.

"You little squirt! You're gonna get it when we get back to the cabin!" L.Joe spats.

"NUUUU!!!! I was just trying to protect my precious ~~~~~!!!" Ricky whines with pleading eyes.

You sneak away little by little and once you thought you were far enough, you started to run again. It was hard but you managed.

"YAH! She's getting away!!!" Chunji pointed to you and all of Teen Top looked to your direction.

"AAHHH!!! NOO!!! IGNORE ME!!! I'M NOT HERE!!!" You still try to run but you slip and land on your .

"AH!"

All of Teen Top's and Hyeri look at you. "~~~~~! Are you alright?!" Hyeri tries to run towards you but Ricky stops her.

"No don't! You'll make the ice weak and break it with all the weight we're putting on it." Ricky warns everyone.

"Owwie!" You tried to get up and rubbed your . Then, you hear a crack.

"What was that?" You eyes widen.

"Uh...The ice." Ricky points to the ice underneath you. You look at the ice.

"~~~~~! Carefully walk bac-" Before Chunji could finish, the ice cracked more.

"YAH!" You screamed as you fell through the ice.

"~~~~~~!!!" Chunji ran across the ice to your rescue. Your head was coming up but since it was cold you couldn't keep it that way. You sunk at least 5 times before Chunji could get there.

"~~~~~! I have to make a bigger hole so I can get you!" Chunji yelled at you. But, you couldn't hear because you were underwater sinking down. Chunji jumped on the ice.

"CHUNJI! I'M COMING!" CAP yells across the ice.

"NO! Too much weight! Only one of us need to do this! I don't want to put anyone else's life at risk, only mine." Chunji tells at CAP and continues breaking the ice. Finally, he broke through and dived down to get you. He grabbed you by your arms and swam up with your lifeless body.

"~~~~~ we made it. Please be alive." Chunji did CPR.

"CHUNJI HYUNG! IS SHE OKAAAAAAAAY?" Niel yelled across the ice.

"I don't know! I HAVE TO DO CPR! LIKE IN HIGHSCHOOL!!" Chunji yelled back to Niel and continued.

"Ch-Chunji?" You ask staring back at Chunji. "What are you doing?"

"I saved you. Be quiet. I'll take you back." Chunji picked you up bridal style and press you to him for warmth.

"YAY! SHE'S OKAY!" Changjo screamed when he saw Chunji carrying you back. Teen Top and Hyeri cheered.

"Let me carry her back." CAP stretched out his arms.

"No." Chunji walks on. Teen Top and Hyeri follow behind him. Chunji looks at you and moves your hair out of your eyes.

*I have to get her to the cabin....Now.* Chunji sprinted into a run.

"WAIT!" Hyeri screamed. Chunji shakes his head.

"Almost there ~~~~~." Chunji says as he is 2 feet away. Once he makes it in the house, he charges upstairs and lays you in his bed since your room is farther. He places you in the blankets and runs to get a towel. When he gets back to you he puts the towel around you and covers you up again.

"~~~~~. You still there?" He asks and you can hear the worry in his voice. You nod ad open your eyes.

"Chunji. I'm cold." You say in a shaky voice. Chunji nods and puts his coat around you.

"Still...Cold." You say again and shiver a little.

"What do I do?" Chunji asks you. Too scared to go with his instinct to cuddle you.

"Huh?" You ask. Chunji shakes his head and gets into the bed with you. He wraps his arms around you pressing his body against yours. You turn to face him and snuggle back into his chest. His face turns lightly red.

"Chunji oppa. Thank you." Chunji nods, blushing more as his heart beat starts to increase.

"You never called me oppa before." You nod, drifting off to sleep.

"NO! You can't sleep. It's not good." Chunji shakes you. Alarmed you open your eyes really wide. Chunji hears Teen Top opening the door.

"RICKY! CHANGJO! GET SOME HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!" Chunji yells from the bedroom. Downstairs, Ricky and Changjo search the kitchen and find hot cocoa.

"Quick, quick." Ricky tells Changjo. Once they finished, the rest of Teen Top brought it up for you.

"Chunji! Why are you in bed with ~~~~~?" Ricky whined with a cute angry pout.

"She needed warmth." Chunji replied sticking his tongue out at Ricky.

"I WANT TO SNUGGLE WITH HER!" Changjo shouted and scooted you over. He smiled as he snuggled with you.

"Hi Changjo." You say snuggling back with a smile. "You're warm."

"NO! CHUNJI SAID I WAS WARM!" Ricky moved Chunji and hugged you.

"What? Did not! Let me snuggle her! I saved her!" Chunji pulled Ricky away.

"Yeah, so we should get to snuggle her." Ricky told Chunji and pushed him off the bed.

"Let her drink her hot cocoa!" CAP yelled at the boys and pushed them away. He put a straw in it so you didn't have to sit up. CAP sat next to you and put the straw in your mouth. You sipped the beverage gratefully.

"~~~~~, don't worry about those pabos." CAP glared at Ricky, Changjo and Chunji.

"Guys, I'm okay." But, of course they ignore you.

"I want to help ~~~~~ too!" Niel says and sits next to you.

"Hey, is ~~~~~ okay? I had to take off my boots. They may be cute but-GEEZUS! Why are all of you in bed with ~~~~~!?" Hyeri yells at Teen Top.

"It was Chunji's idea!" Ricky and Changjo point to Chunji.

"Ugh, men." Hyeri shakes her head and walks to her room. 

"Hey you guys, I'm tired." You tell them. They were all already asleep. You giggle at their angel faces.

"Good night ~~~~~" CAP whispers in your ear.

"G'night CAP...oppa." You reply sleepily and snuggle into his warm chest.


A/N:

YEY! ANOTHER UPDATE~~~~! \(^o^)/ WOOHOO!

MalanaBear: GIMME ME MORE CREDIT! NOMNOMNOMNOM!

GenaSaur: Oh be quiet. People give you credit too geez >__>

OMFG. Did you guys see BigBang's new MV BLUE!??!?!?!? AAAHHH!!! Did you like it?? :O

MalanaBear: YAY! My T.O.P is back!!! :D

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

-MalanaBear & GenaSaur