Cookies

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Your P.O.V.

~Morning~

My alarm went off. Wake up time. Today is Friday. We have school since the snow melted and the roads are now safe. But last night..I was not safe. At all.

~Flashback~

"OMO! L.JOE!!!" Hyeri blushed at the scene. Changjo just gasped with his hands up to his mouth. "I want a kiss too!!!" He whines.

"L.JOE!!!! WHAT DID I SAY IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO ~~~~~!!!!!!!" Chunji stormed over to L.Joe. Chunji grabbed his collar and dragged him out of the room. CAP followed him while yelling random things of how he would hurt him.

"NOOO!!!!! It wasn't meee!!! It was her fault!" L.Joe screamed. *Bwoh?! MY fault??? Who does he think he is?!?!*

"Tsk! I doubt that!" Chunji hisses at L.Joe and then looks up at me.

"I didn't do anything! He came onto me!!!!!" I yelled with my hands in the air.

"See! Why would I believe you?!?!!" Chunji still drags L.Joe out.

"NUUUUUU!!!!!!!!" L.Joe tries to resist by holding on to the door frame. While Chunji is about to kill L.Joe, Hyeri is in a corner fan-girling her head off.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!! OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO!!!!!!!!! BO DID YOU SEE THAT!!??!?" Hyeri talks to Bo like he's a fan-girl boy too. Bo just barks in response and then runs off to chase L.Joe who is still being dragged by Chunji. Bo nips at L.Joe's pant legs.

"YAH! Get away! These are my expensive pants!!!" L.Joe tries to kick Bo off.

"Don't kick him!!!! You monster! That'll just make him more mad!" Hyeri chases after Bo, who is still chasing after L.Joe, who is still being dragged by Chunji.

*Why is this my life?* I facepalm. Then Ricky runs over to me and craddles me like a baby.

"OMO! My angel! Are you okay?!!?! Did he hurt you!!??" Ricky rocks me back and forth.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a brow raised.

"Holding you. I'm trying to be a helpful oppa. Or as you would say, a helpful slave." Ricky smiles.  I nod and smile. *Omo! I'm so embarassed.* I start to blush. *Why did L.Joe do that?*

~End Flashback~

I blush at the thought of L.Joe. *AAH! No! I can't be like this! L.Joe is just a slave! Yes, a slave.*

I shower and get dressed. Make breakfast and we're out the door. We reach school and I run off to my locker. I don't want to face them right now. Those fan-girls will probably kill me. Well, I'll just wait for my fate to come sooner or later. First class, here I come.

I just sat in class boringly. I already knew all this stuff. I started to doodle on my paper. Unconsciously, I started to draw Teen Top's names. *Wha?! What am I doing?!* I'm still drawing hearts around their names. I stare wide eyed at my paper. I snap out of my daze and rip the paper into a million pieces. *Whew! I hope no one saw that!* I look around and I sigh out of relief.

School went by fast today. Nothing unusual happened except for Lili and her posse giving me death glares. Oh, and they didn't slap my locker closed this morning! Yay. Now that I think about it, Teen Top robbing my house was the best thing thats ever happened to me. Ironic, huh? A couple months ago if you told me Teen Top would be my friends I would've laughed and called you crazy! I guess thats how life is, huh?  

After school, as I'm walking out of the school gates I finally got the courage to turn around and stick my tounge out at Lili. As I did her face fell, she looked mad. I turned around and almost ran, until I bumped into....CAP! 

"Omo, I'm so sorry CAP!" I dusted off his shirt. I think I saw him smile for a minute.

"It's fine. Where you going?" All his sentences are simple.

"Oh, work...Didn't you know I had a job?" I ask. "I need money to take care of you guys you know?" Although I haven't been going for awhile, you know with all thats happening lately.

"No I didn't know. You go through all that just to take care of us?" He asked me.

"It's no problem. Well, you and the boys make yourselves useful at home while I'm gone, kay?" I run off to work.

"THAT'S A COMMAND!" I yell behind my back.

I ran all the way to work, not wanting to be late. I hope CAP listens and tells the boys.

No Ones P.O.V.

~Back at the house~

"Bwoh? She said that?" L.Joe wondered. *Aren't I useful aready?*

"Yes."

"Mkay, well what should we do then?" Niel thought staring around the perfectly cleaned house (thanks to Ricky's punishment last week).

"Ah! We should make cookies! It will make the house smell good. Also, it will taste good!" Changjo suggests.

"Yeah! That would be cool. I've never made cookies though..." Chunji adds to the conversation.

"Cookbooks." CAP says walking into the kitchen to search. He finds a cookbook in a cupboard (he saw Hyeri grab one once). It's titled "Cookies for idiots"

*Perfect.* CAP thought.

"Come here!" CAP called out to Teen Top. They walked in shocked to find CAP in a apron.

"BWAHAHAHA! CAP umma!" L.Joe laughed and pointed at CAP. CAP glared at L.Joe and Teen Top fell silent.

"Okay, let's cook." CAP was excited, but didn't show it.

"I want an apron CAP umm- I mean, CAP hyung." Ricky looked around for one. CAP threw 5 more aprons at Ricky. He passed them out and most had girly thing on them. L.Joe didn't want his but put it on because of his fear of CAP.

"What kind of cookie we making?" Changjo asked at CAP opened the book. CAP thought as he skimmed though the pages.

"Snickerdoodles."

"Bwoh? What's that?" Niel asked CAP, who was smiling deeply.

"They're good." CAP grabbed a tray out of the cupboard.

"Get the things on this page." CAP tapped the page and gave it to Chunji. Chunji raced around the kitchen grabbing things and occasionally looking at the book.

"Uhh, we don't have butter..." Chunji looked in the fridge then back at the book. CAP shrugged and grabbed bowls.

"Wash your hands." He grinned at Teen Top.

"This will be fun." Ricky was first to wash his hands, he shared CAP's excitement.

Teen Top started adding ingredients.

"How much cinnamon?" Changjo asked ready to dump the cinnamon into the mixing bowl.

"A lot." CAP answered mixing. Changjo dumped half of the bottle into the bowl. Then, they started making little round balls of dough.

"How big?" L.Joe asked picking up some dough.

"An inch. They're supposed to be one inch!" Chunji says enthusiasticly. Ricky finished his first and plopped it onto the pan.

"They stick to my fingers! It's to hard to shape them." L.Joe complained trying to shape it. He gave up an let the dough fall off his fingers and onto the pan. He shaped it on the pan.

"It's too small." Niel emphasized the 'small', refering to L.Joe's size. "Like you." He chuckled.

"OOOOH!!! You wanna fight pretty boy?" L.Joe stood up with his chest puffed out. Then, Niel grabbed some dough and threw it at L.Joe. It hit CAP's face instead.

"Hey! Watch it!" CAP picked up some dough and threw it at Niel. While this went on Changjo, Chunji, and Ricky continued to make cookies. Still wanting to please you.

"YAH! You got it in my hair!" Niel complained. Then, he grabbed A LOT of dough and threw it at CAP and L.Joe. Soon, a whole cookie dough fight was in motion. But, Ricky, Chunji and Changjo continued peacefully.

"CAP hyung, can you put this in the oven?" Ricky asked once all the cookies were done. CAP nodded covered in dough. He slid the cookies into the oven and looked around. L.Joe was covered head to toe in cookie dough. Niel's hair was caked with it. The kitchen though, was horrible. Cookie dough was everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

*Oh jeez, ~~~~~ will be so mad.* CAP thought as he set the timer.

-10 minutes later-

BRINGGGGGGGGGG! The cooking alarm rang. Teen Top alsmost ran into the kitchen. The smell was making them drool. CAP brought out the tray slowly. He set it on the counter and Teen Top looked at them nodding.

[A/N: This is actually our cookies. LOL we failed so we decided to use them in the story xD]

Teen Top patted eachother on the backs.

"We did good. Yes." CAP said patting L.Joe and Niels back.

"You guys barely did anything!" Chunji scolded them. "Except fight! Now say sorry and hug." Chunji pushed them together and they hugged.

"Sorry." They say in unison.

"Good, now we are a big happy family." Ricky smiled and joined the hug. Chunji followed with Changjo. Now everyone is covered in cookie dough. "All we're missing is ~~~~~."

Right then they hear a CLICK from the door.

Your P.O.V.

I just got off of work from the Ondal Restruant. It's a five star restruant and it's top notch. Very classy and elegant.

I'm on my way home and I unlock the door. Once I inserted the key into the lock I heard some voices.

"You guys barely did anything!" I heard Chunji's voice. "Except fight! Now say sorry and hug." I raised an eyebrow. *What the-?*

"Sorry." Multiple voices said in unison. *Why are they sorry?*

"Good, now we are a big happy family." Ricky's high voice rang. "All we're missing is ~~~~~." I decide to finally go in and I turn the key causing CLICK noise.

I open the door and I smell something sweet. Like cookies baking and it's really strong. There's also a little burnt smell. I cough. "Geez. What did you guys do? It smells like cookies."

I set my jacket down and walk towards the kitchen, where the smell is coming from.

"~~~~~!!!!" Ricky yelled running out of the kitchen and glomped me with a hug. He was covered with cookie dough. "I missed you!!!"

"AH! Ricky calm down. I was only at work." I laugh and hug him back since I'm too tired to resist. He snuggles his face into my hair.

"Yah! I don't want to be covered in cookie dough. Speaking of cookie dough, why are you guys all covered in it?" I ask Teen Top as they all walk out of the kitchen.

"We were just baking some cookies for you!" Changjo comes over to me and grabs my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

"Ta-da! See! You like?" Ricky asks showing the failed cookies to me.

"Uhh. You guys failed. No offence." I start to laugh. Ricky, Changjo, and Chunji pout.

"Aww! It's okay. They may look horrible on the outside but they might be deicious on the inside." I smile. "It's the thought that counts. Right?"

"Yeah!" Ricky nods and grabs a cookie. He then shoves it into my mouth. "Is it good?" Teen Top all look at me with curious eyes. I chew the cookie, it tasted like cinnamon. Nothing else. I start to cough.

"Oh god! What did you put in this? Cinnamon and more cinnamon? Geezus." I spit the cookie out into the garbage can.

"What? Is it that bad?" Chunji asks. He picks up a cookie. Well, more like pries it off the pan and takes a bite. Once he chewed it a couple times he started to cough and spit it out right after.

"Ugh! You were right! What is this?" Chunji raises the cookie and inspects it. "It's like a cinnamon death trap!" Chunji makes a gross face.

"Let me try!" Ricky also tries to take a cookie off the pan, but fails.

"CAP hyung! I can't!" CAP peels off the cookie with ease and hands it to Ricky. Ricky bites it and instantly his face turns to a frown.

"Eww! This is the worst cookie ever. Let's just go buy some." Ricky looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"No, I'm not wasting my money on things you can make yourself. Try again tomorrow." I start making dinner and Teen Top cleans out the cookies.

"Now all of you go take showers!" I point to the stairs. They all groan and walk up the stairs.

"Not all at once!" I facepalm.

-45 minutes later-

I cooked dinner and served it to my hungry children Teen Top.

"Yum. This will taste better then those nasty cookies!" Changjo as usual is the first to come to the table. We eat in silence. Except for Changjo pigging on his food.

After we eat I make L.Joe clean dishes. He groans and complains but, I'm done with this work, I have slaves and I will use them! Anyway, everyone already took a shower to clean off that cookie dough. Niel decided to wait for hot water so he still isn't clean.

"Okay, I think the hot waters back, Niel. Go shower." Niel practicly runs upstairs.

The shower ran for awhile while we watched T.V..

"YAH! It won't come out!"

"What won't come out?" I ask walking upstairs worried.

"The cookie dough! It won't come out my hair!" I could tell by the sound that he slumped against the door.

"Put on a towel and I'll help you." After all, I've had long hair all my life. I hear movement in the bathroom then a click of the lock unlocking. His hopeful face was obvious on his adorable face.

"Okay, help me." He sat down on the toilet seat as I close the door behind me and start the shower. I grab the bottle of condtioner.

"Put your head in the water." Niel did as told. I rub his long-ish hair to soak it.

"Your hair is so soft." I tell Niel over the roar of the shower. He nods.

"I know." I smile to myself at his voice. He should be a singer, I swear. Then, I add conditioner.

"Pull your head out." He does and looks straight at me. I observe his features. His lips are more full than mine. No fair! I touch my own lips. I'm jealous of his. His hair (even though wet and caked with cookies) is perfect.

"Okay. Put your head back in the shower." He smiles and hugs me. I smell conditioner.

"Thank you." I feel something drop around us. I look down to see what it is. OH JEEZ.

"Niel...uh"

"Yes ~~~~~?" He asks calmly.

"Your uh...towel fell." I try to keep calm because he is and were hugging. Let me die.


A/N:

MalanaBear: YAAAHHH!!! Do you like my Niel moment? :D I think it's awesome! Anywayyyyyyzzzz, leave comments! I like them >:D Oh, and our cookies were such a fail! They didn't taste as bad though >.<

GenaSaur: Yeah, our cookies were a fail u___u Hahahahaha but they were okay :)

Comment & Subscribe!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear