Wanna Get Coffee Sometime? Because I Like You A Latte

What If? | MiChaeng Drabbles & One Shots

🌸 Fluff // Mina meets Chaeyoung in a coffee shop 🌸


 

 The smell of caffeine lingered in the air, Mina slowly inhaled the familiar scent as she walked into the cafÊ. The bell rung as she opened the door. She could see different sorts of people sitting on their seats. Some office workers chatting idly and some college students studying while drinking coffee. Mina continued walking until she reached the empty counter to order her favourite coffee. 

 

"Hello! What would you like to order?" A girl with short hair with the most adorable smile she had ever seen asked, Mina saw the way her dimple appears whenever she smiles. She shook her head at the thought and continued, "I would like a Vanilla Latte please."

 

"Sure! What's your name miss?" The girl asked as she shot her another dimpled smile. Mina felt her heart beat faster as she hastily answered. "M—Mina. My name is Mina."

 

"Okay! Your drink will be ready soon, why don't you take a seat while you wait?" She suggested as she pointed at a nearby empty table.

 

"Alright, thank you—" Mina glanced at her name tag, "Chaeyoung." She gave her a small smile as she sat down at the table. Chaeyoung beamed a smile at her in return as she prepared the drink.

 

After a few minutes, she heard Chaeyoung call her name. "Order number 8! Mina!"

 

Mina stood up and got her drink, bowing her head a little as she thanked Chaeyoung again. Chaeyoung returned the gesture and told her that it's fine. "Come back again soon Mina, by the way, look under the cup." Chaeyoung added as she winked at Mina.

 

Mina blushed profusely and looked down.

 

"Wanna get coffee sometime? Because I like you a Latte ;) xo" Mina looked around the cup and saw her number clearly written at the side. Mina froze as she looked at Chaeyoung in shock.

 

"Well? What's your answer?" Chaeyoung asked charmingly as she patiently waited for Mina's answer. Mina was still frozen as she stared at Chaeyoung. "Hey, Mina? You still alive?" Chaeyoung waved a hand in front of her face and looked at her in concern.

 

"O—of course, I'll go." Mina finally broke out of her trance and answered her, blushing in embarrassment. Chaeyoung chuckled and told her to text her soon.

 

"Okay, see you later Chaeyoung!" Mina waved as she exited the cafĂŠ, she saw Chaeyoung waving back at her and smiled to herself. Mina couldn't wait for her date with Chaeyoung.

 

"I'm glad I went out today." Mina thought happily.

 


Omg this is so clichĂŠ xD /runs away/