Too Late To Apologise

What If? | MiChaeng Drabbles & One Shots

🌸 Angst // Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it's always too late to fix things 🌸 


 

"I told you to leave me alone!" Chaeyoung's hoarse voice resonated around the lobby of her apartment complex. Why can't Mina understand her feelings? Why must she go through the same thing again and again every single time Mina decides to look her up? 

 

  "Please, Chaeyoung! I swear we can make this work! Please give me another chance!" Mina pleaded, little droplets of tears forming in her eyes, threatening to spill over any second. Mina has lost count of how times she took the same route, same bus and same steps just to go over to the same place and at least make Chaeyoung listen. Mina wants Chaeyoung to understand her situation and talk to her about it, face-to-face. 

 

  "You should've thought about that before you shut me out of your life completely, and decided to throw me away—as if I was just rubbish, as if I was nothing! It was your choice! Stop bothering me and leave me alone!" Chaeyoung attempted to push and walk past Mina, as long as she isn't near her. 

 

  "Wait!" Mina quickly grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist, her hold tightened. "I won't give up, until you listen to me!" 

 

  Chaeyoung shook her head, disappointed, "Just forget about it, there's no point." She turned to meet Mina's tired eyes, "I don't ever want to see your face again. Go." Chaeyoung said exhaustingly. 

 

   "Fine." Mina loosened her hold on Chaeyoung's wrist and slowly turned her back on her, "I won't—I—I won't look you up anymore." She choked out and walked away, not turning her head back even once. 

 

  "This is for the best... Right?" Chaeyoung whispered to herself, she felt her heart drop down to her stomach. There's this nagging feeling that she can't decipher. Was this... Sadness? No, that's impossible, she wanted Mina to leave her alone, so why? Why does she feel so heartbroken? 

 

  Chaeyoung took one last glance at the spot where Mina once was, looked down at her feet for a few seconds, before walking away.

 

"This is for the best." She thought silently as she walked home. 

 


Why do I love torturing myself? I don't know why, but I love writing angsty stuff xD